JOYCE!!!!!!!!!!

>JOYCE!!!!!!!!!!
>PYNCHON!!!!!!!!!!
ITS ABSOLUTELY FUCKING STRANGER THINGS AND SZECHUAN SAUCE-TIER FUCKING EPIC HOW THEY WRITE SO SHITTY ON PURPOSE WITH THE EXCUSE OF BEING EXPERIMENTAL FOR THE 50TH TIME!!! FORGET DOSTO THIS IS WHERE ITS AT!! 30 YEAR OLD MEN BECOMING "UN-COMMERCIAL" SPEAK DIRECTLY TO THE YOUTH ABOUT HOW MASTURBATING IS SO COOL!!! FUNNY MEME MAN STICKING FINGERS UP A NEGROS ASS EPIC!!!! SO SAD MY WIFE'S SON WEARS MY ULYSSES HOODIE EVERY DAY!! I LOOOOVE THESE WRITERS RICK ITS SO GOOD AND WRITERS FROM THE 70S REPRESENT OUR LOVE BLUMPFDF ZEITGEIST WITH SUCH WITTY AND COMPLEX PROSE ABOUT GAMER OPPRESSION!! GOAT WRITERS!!
>DICKENS
>AUSTEN
OMG EW HOW COULD YOU READ GOOD ON PURPOSE I DON'T LIKE AGAIN, SO PLEBBY LMAO LE WRONG GENERATION /R/LEWRONGGENERATION AMIRITE MORTY???????? HAHA OMG CRINGE AND BLUEPILLED IS SO CRITICALLY ACCLAIMED UGH LITERALLY A FUCKING CLONE OF A GOOD WRITER LOL!!! ONIONS. BASEDBOY. LIBTARD UGH. YOU NEED TO GO BACK UGH BEN SHAPIRO UGH

Attached: soyboy 3.png (454x520, 13K)

you actually wrote this down didn't you?
you probably believe in it too
Fuck.

Austen is pretty gay but Dickens is based, you’re right about Joyce and Pynchon though

This post is very wise.

>I can’t read a variety of good authors and appreciate the different things they do well so I will pretend my taste makes me a superior human being

Based

Chuckled.

Just read Rabelais bro. And calm down. You’re definitely overthinking this.

>stop thinking

Attached: images.jpg (209x241, 6K)

That’s actually a very accurate post, but still incredibly cringe.

>tfw you realize most writers, especially "innovative" ones, are NPCs

In what way?

I AM SPECIAL
I AM UNIQUE
I AM SPECIAL
I AM SPECIAL
I AM SPECIAL
I AM SPECIAL
I AM SPECIAL
I AM SPECIAL

Who are you quoting?

>that reading comprehension
Wew... No wonder Joyce got out of hands.

Cringe but redpilled

Exactly. Even when I was reading for pseudcred I couldn't finish broom of the system or gravity's rainbow or against the day. Crying of Lot 49 was good and I recognised V as a short story dumping ground that turns out good as well, but that's all I'm willing to praise. Pynchon and DFW are embarrassing hacks.

OP's depiction is LITERALLY what midwit liberal arts tards are like.

why the initial blankline?

This is what really matters.
Indeed, why the initial blank line, user?

kek great post

I propose we replace Ulysses with Locus Solus as the boilerplate meme Yea Forums

Nah. I mean, I also prefer Dickens, but someone who feels that Dickens - a populist who published in newspapers and was widely condescended toward by the reputable critics of his time, is the highbrow selection, and James Joyce the representative of the kind of people who like Stranger Things has lost the ability to perceive reality. Everyone and everything the OP is not a fan of lumped together. Scroll downthread and you see the vocabulary (midwit, NPC, pseud) of the terminally intellectually insecure.

Pynchon's pretty weird. I read Crying of Lot 49 and enjoyed and V as well for what it was. I also enjoyed what I read of Gravity's Rainbow, but his stuff is weird and whacky as hell.

I enjoyed everything I read by DFW though. I think IJ is truly a great novel.