Name one philosopher

>name one philosopher
>name one theologian/religious writer
>name one artist
You are now a devout follower of all and must synthesize their works into a coherent way-of-life and live it.

Explain your beliefs and first course of action

This is for your own good.

Attached: 6a677f2f042fd13873502488befc8c06fb19c861c60e00eab2d6622159b2ec84.jpg (540x405, 31K)

>Deluze
>Sayyid Hossein Nasr
>Dobrica Ćosić

Wtf am I supposed to follow now

Jaden Smith
Jaden Smith
Jaden Smith

I decree that everyone gets one free weed each And must epic freestyle battle socrates style, and must fetishize pregnant dragons

Attached: jaden-smith_jpg_1200x0_crop_q85.jpg (960x580, 66K)

>Plato(only one I've heavily read though I would be more inclined to say Hegel, give me a break I'm still a Zoomer, a young cherub of youth)
>John the Apostle (because I haven't read any Theology yet, but I have read the Bible)
That includes all the writings attributed to him even if it is not historically correct.
>Wagner
Have read a fair bit of his works and experienced his art. By far the greatest artistic genius to ever live.

Live a Platonic life according to the Bible, and in idealisation of the things in themselves. By the assertion of all individual suffering and the acknowledgement of the frailty of the world; that is to say - also - the rejection of the individual will to life for that of 'other', or the Good, and the Beautiful.

Still I don't feel as if I follow morality consciously considering that my intuition is always right, and intuition must be lumped together with faith as well as desire by necessity. Because of their apparent unconscious nature and connections.

Attached: William Tell knocking over the boat on which governor Gessler crossed the lake of Lucerne - Françoi (800x614, 95K)

>>Aristotle
>>Aquinas
>>Davinci

I bend the knee to Jesus Christ, make beautiful things and seek the truth.

>Diogenes
>Kierkegaard
>Joyce

Fuck off, I don't gotta explain jack shit to you.

Simplicius
Damascius
Apuleius

learn Greek and Latin and re-establish the Academy

>Zhuangzi
i do things because i want to
i make sense of nothing
everything that hapoens is how it should happen
the fuck is good and bad

Nietzsche
Buddha
Kanye West

>Origen
>St Gregory of Nyssa
>George MacDonald

I believe in one God, creator of heaven and earth, his divine son Christ and the holy spirit. Tri-unity. I believe in truth, goodness and beauty. They must exist in a platonic realm of unchanging forms. These forms are somehow situated in the mind of God. God is a consuming fire, one that loves all men and wants to see us saved. Hell is a process of purification, self-awareness of our sins and the pain of being separated from them. God will separate all from their sins, destroy sin and conquer over evil. Some will find this process more painful than others, but all will be healed in the final calculus, and God will be all in all.

I guess I have to live more obediently, less selfishly, be less worried about tomorrow, be more thoughtful of others, think with my heart/nous. See the world as an outpouring of God's creative wonder, although currently fallen it will be mended.

Attached: 34681052520_153d892abb_c.jpg (800x605, 221K)

Me.
Me.
Me.
Wtf do I do now?

Don't trust your own mind, it's out to get you.

i don't owe you or myself an explaination. so fuck you and fuck this faggot asshole in the mirror.

Are you the Serbian poster who said that translation literally doesn't matter?

>Fichte
>Fenelon
>Titian
I have no idea what to do

jerk off a lot

plato
aquinas
mr bond

seems easy enough

>Plato
>Climent of Alexandria
>Mishima
Guess I'll hit the gym and try to find a boyfriend.

>Guess I'll hit the gym and try to find a boyfriend.
Plato has a great quote against homos, can't find it atm. Something about how homosex doesn't lead to reproduction so it's retarded and useless and has no redeeming features. Clement was Christian so his advice would be obvious.

The Symposium still sounded pretty gay to me. I'm straight btw, just joking around.

Ah little children.

The greatest difference between Plato's stances on homosexuality I believe can be found between The Symposium and Laws.

In the Symposium, there is some acceptance of romantic, male interests, while in Laws there is an absolute abhorrence of such behavior. Anyway, this is obviously because Plato was a sort of a scribe, as these were dialogues. He has transcribed for many different people throughout the years he lived, the main three represented in the dialogues were Socrates, Parmenides, Timaeus, and Megillus (from Laws). The last and first of which had conflicting views on homosexuality.

Do your homework on Plato, but please read Aristotle's Metaphysics in the meantime (so I can say you couldn't make it through lol). :3

"Whether these matters are to be regarded as sport, or as earnest, we must not forget that this pleasure is held to have been granted by nature to male and female when conjoined for the work of procreation; the crime of male with male, or female with female, is an outrage on nature and a capital surrender to lust of pleasure. And you know it is our universal accusation against the Cretans that they were the inventors of the tale of Ganymede; they were convinced, we say, that their legislation came from Zeus, so they went on to tell this story against him that they might, if you please, plead his example for their indulgence in this pleasure too. With the tale we have no further concern, but the pleasures and pains of communities and of private lives are as good as the whole subject of a study of jurisprudence." (Laws I 636a-d)

Yeah that's a good quote. Megillus has my sentiments completely. :3

Swiss and Tellpilled

I'm Australian and my names Jacob.

and yes I have nothing better to do than wait for a reply.

Attached: Spidey.gif (480x270, 3.03M)

>neitschze
>aquinas
>hitler
i believe that it is necessary to eradicate the assassins of christ and secure the existence of our Church and a future for Catholic children. first course of action is to form some kind of underground army.
just shut the fuck up and let me have my LARP

Attached: 2ad5a6bc5c59cee8c39985fe75ad4ba5c67b9c2c537ec86a0d7e2bf14af088ce084b5c5071f1bf6eb699639e6fe4bc45.jpg (780x599, 158K)

Marcus Aurelius
Jesus
Bob Ross

Attached: 1562721490315.jpg (1079x1049, 527K)

It'll probably look like this.

Attached: 1562685622992.jpg (1100x880, 1.21M)

How does Nietzsche connect with Aquinas and Hitler?

the struggle for power.

>Lao Tzu
>Writer of Book of Daniel (sorry I cannot name)
>Maynard James Keenan

Be polite. Speak well but little. Meditate everyday. Focus on the real. Learn to swim and sing. Be the perfect man unafraid of death but committed to doing what you know is right. Always seek to listen to the messages the universe gives you in whatever ways it reaches out to communicate. Don't get lost in a hippy haze.

user I'm sorry but this shouldn't be a philosophy of life, it should just be a given.

If only I could understand why it is not so obvious to so many.

me on the top-left

>Baudrillard
>I suppose George Fox
>Francis Bacon, the painter

I really ought not judge how many people are willingly snuffing out God's light within them through indulging in soul-sucking ideologies, but it's genuinely unclear how to get people to see through our constructed world of lies and start looking into God's light within. We live in a truly horrifying world, I really ought to pray that God lend me the strength to make it through whenever he deems my life to be over.

Attached: Study_after_Velazquez's_Portrait_of_Pope_Innocent_X.jpg (280x356, 26K)

>Kant
>Meister Eckhart
>Van Gogh

Help what do now

Why is it always the shitty Iranian thinkers like (((Sayyid))) Hossein Nasr, Jorjani, and Negarestani that you imbeciles like?

Terry Davis
Origin
David Tibet

Attached: 1567271185055.png (750x709, 651K)

How’s your book coming along? Have you found any disciples?

>Max Stirner
>Jesus Christ
>Shadman

The holy trinity

>Spengler
>Laotse
I move effortlessly while culture goes through its life cycle, while still attempting to live a cultured life. Also I really should look into arts, because I got nothing to answer when asked who is my favorite artist.

>philosopher: Plato
I must devote my life in work of all things True, Beautiful and Good.

>religious writer: Jung
I must undestand the profound structure of the psyche and bring about the natural christian theology inherent in its spontaneously emerging patterns.

>artist: Leonardo Da Vinci
I must devote my life to Truth, to Knowledge and Beauty.

>synthesis
I must work towards making the world a more beautiful and more truthful place, promoting love of knowledge wherever I may pass, destroying illusion and undoing sophistry.

Essentially a Paladin under the Oath of the Ancestors.

my nigga

>Foucault
>Shankara
>Lovecraft
It just works

Nick Land
Malaclypse the Younger
Yoko Taro

I have no fucking idea