ITT: book excerpts that women and low testosterone men will never understand

ITT: book excerpts that women and low testosterone men will never understand

Attached: storm of steel excerpt.jpg (1536x2048, 544K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UjhWf-9x7GM
worldcat.org/title/storm-of-steel-from-the-diary-of-a-german-storm-troop-officer-on-the-western-front/oclc/433927834
amazon.com/dp/0865274231/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: aristotle philia democracy.jpg (1008x760, 181K)

For anyone planning on reading this.

Attached: 09-01-2019_00-30-25.jpg (713x688, 189K)

i thought this was a meme review at first

Obsessing over what is and what isn't low-T is low-T. Grow a pair

t. Low-T

do editors really do this?

>As an American, born free, and will live free or die, I regard as enemies of mankind those who take it upon themselves to tell us what to think.
youtube.com/watch?v=UjhWf-9x7GM

Why did you feel the need to tell me you're low-T? I really don't get it.

It seemed to have been revised several times over the years because it was too violent and reactionary.

> For the first revision in 1924 Jünger rewrote the entire book for a new publisher. The next major revision came in 1934, for which the explicit descriptions of violence were muted.

Low-T pseudo-sincerity. You don't have to be a slave to your endocrine system's defects. Actualise your manhood.

So which translation isn't cucked? What's the ISBN?

>Grow a pair
>read: "I'm a woman"

According to worldcat.org/title/storm-of-steel-from-the-diary-of-a-german-storm-troop-officer-on-the-western-front/oclc/433927834

which is listed as the Reprint of the 1929 ed.

the ISBN 9780865274235 , republished in 1996:

amazon.com/dp/0865274231/

>As an American, born free

Attached: a72aa91f2a17286e40e6cebb659ea33c.jpg (500x616, 54K)

It's more than translation/edition. The 1929 English edition is based on 2nd German edition, which is more literally adult but already less wild than the 1920 and 1924 ed(with total print of about 100 books), then the typical German edition came in I thin 1932 or 1935, and then another one in 1960's. The man who changed the book is Junger himself. Source - penguin edition's introduction.

>The 1929 English edition is based on 2nd German edition, which is more literally adult but already less wild than the 1920 and 1924 ed(with total print of about 100 books)
Sorry, fucked it up a bit.

There were 2 German edition in 1920's, the original in 1920, about 100 books or so and the 2nd in 1924, the 1929 translation is based on 1924 edition and then the typical German version is the 1930's one.

I don't get it... Why would he not kill his enemy? Seems pretty effeminate to me.

>excerpts that women and low testosterone men will never understand
>I don't get it...

oh, right, the OP is always an infallible source of truth and wisdom, and not an adolescent Yea Forums /pol/ user

Stop turning me into an agent of cringe.

Attached: jünger1.jpg (799x1100, 143K)

You aint a man 'less you got one of these on your trucks!

Attached: truck-nuts.jpg (565x328, 25K)

The thing is left wingers should agree with this, fits totally in line with their ideas of inequality

Interacting with anyone on this site you have 2/3 chance they have /pol/ beliefs, like how interacting with a Jew you have a 2/3 chance they are one of the richest 1%

Because he has a family so his death would cause anguish to them.
I think the OP is mocking people who boast about being alpha males since, following the stereotype, an alpha male would have just killed him with no regard for the emotional impact of doing so, since any consideration for the feelings of others is stereotypically seen as effeminate/beta and not alpha.

>As they trotted out onto the white salt shore an old man rose from the bushes where he'd been squatting and turned to face them. The dogs that had been waiting on to contest his stool bolted yapping. Ducks began to rise by ones and pairs out on the lake. Someone clubbed the old man down and the riders put rowels to their mounts and lined out for the camp behind the dogs with their clubs whirling and the dogs howling in a tableau of some hellish hunt, the partisans nineteen in number bearing down upon the encampment where there lay sleeping upward of a thousand souls.

>Glanton rode his horse completely through the first wickiup trampling the occupants underfoot. Figures were scrambling out of the low doorways. The raiders went through the village at full gallop and turned and came back. A warrior stepped into their path and leveled a lance and Glanton shot him dead. Three others ran and he shot the first two with shots so closely executed that they fell together and the third one seemed to be coming apart as he ran, hit by half a dozen pistolballs.
Within that first minute the slaughter had become general.

>Women were screaming and naked children and one old man tottered forth waving a pair of white pantaloons. The horsemen moved among them and slew them with clubs or knives. A hundred tethered dogs were howling and others were racing crazed among the huts ripping at one another and at the tied dogs nor would this bedlam and clamor cease or diminish from the first moment the riders entered the village. Already a number of the huts were afire and a whole enfilade of refugees had begun streaming north along the shore wailing crazily with the riders among them like herdsmen clubbing down the laggards first.

>When Glanton and his chiefs swung back through the village people were running out under the horses' hooves and the horses were plunging and some of the men were moving on foot among the huts with torches and dragging the victims out, slathered and dripping with blood, hacking at the dying and decapitating those who knelt for mercy. There were in the camp a number of Mexican slaves and these ran forth calling out in Spanish and were brained or shot and one of the Delawares emerged from the smoke with a naked infant dangling in each hand and squatted at a ring of midden stones and swung them by the heels each in turn and bashed their heads against the stones so that the brains burst forth through the fontanel in a bloody spew and humans on fire came shrieking forth like berserkers and the riders hacked them down with their enormous knives and a young woman ran up and embraced the bloodied forefeet of Glanton's warhorse.

I read the penguin editions, but just found out that 3rd English edition exist yesterday, did you guys know about this?

Attached: 871236874124.png (1099x863, 313K)

>The thing is left wingers should agree with this, fits totally in line with their ideas of inequality
Hardly. We believe that although tyrants try to divide us along racial lines (see: Donald "they're criminals and rapists" Trump) we can evolve to have a sense of fraternity with all races by acknowledging our differences and recognising our common humanity.

This Amerilard voted for Donald Trump

Fuck you. There's a reason we beat you in world war 2, it's because you're all estrogenic soiboy transvestite europoors. Your women have more testosterone than you do. You drive cucked smart cars because of your gas prices. You mock democracy because you envy our freedom. Your communist values will never take America over as long as we have red-blooded American males to defend ourselves.

Lol. Imagine being this guy.

america is 56percent white, nonwhites only want gibs

Imagine being a tranny

in what work does Aristotle discuss this?

Just so you know, Aristotle wasn't on your side, far-rightoids. He explicitly called European people unintelligent and incapable of ruling over their neighbours, while saying that Middle Easterners were intelligent.

>tfw european who roadtripped america with a friend
I-i want to go back! It’s not fair! We live in an actual prison compared to you guys.

>every small town has everything you could need
>endless pristine nature
>trucks and suvs
>drove his dodge durango, 10x more powerful than anything european
>licenses and permits a tiny fraction what we pay and easier to get
>even though you make more money
>own guns, literally just own guns

Who cares if everything is going to shit... at least you got to be american

Attached: uuy.png (822x844, 222K)

>projecting modern concepts of ethnicity onto classical antiquity

Is there a copy of the early editions online? I need to know what he was thinking as a young man

Philia is a practically universal ecological phenomenon you absolute brain let

Middle easterners of back then no longer exist, if Aristotle saw how things are today, he surely would have dubbed the European or the East Asian the most intelligent.

it's always low T faggots who learned about masculinity from a jocko/peterson podcast and who have never lived in a war shilling for muh glory.
i have lived in yugoslavia during my childhood and although it's nothing compared to world wars, i wouldn't wish it upon my worst enemy

Attached: fbb0080bfeef70d3400c14649ecbff51_f2401.jpg (300x300, 27K)

>yugoslavia
savages brutalizing savages

well, yeah, war sucks if you're a powerless child, and it sucks in almost all cases. Junger however shows the attractive side of war, despite knowing its horrors. His work is of paramount importance to our conception of manhood, and it is the equivalent of the Quran's "You may not wish to fight, but it is good for you." (paraphrasing).

>I lived through war therefore no-one can have an opinion contrary to mine about it

Attached: Dz_mJuXWsAEB05F.jpg.jpg (960x613, 134K)

Why does that matter?

You really are delusional if you call Trump a tyrant.
You might not like him, you might think he is wrong on most issues but he is in no way a tyrant.

iirc back then northern euros were memed like today’s blacked

Oh my god sorry I forgot all you lefties are incoherent fakers

BACK WHEN you thought oppression had to do with minorities and majorities it would have been inline with your thinking. You would of course need to have a solid belief to be argued with though.

you pathetic buffoons. I have read the works of nietzsche, I could provide you with an analysis on any of this excerpts and it would be so in depth that your stupid fucking brains would explode

Only Southern Europe and Greece were civilised in Europe back then. Everywhere else they were savages akin to blacks and the native americans. I wonder if there are any good books explaining how Europeans changed from being niggers to some of the best people on Earth, and if a similar change will occur with blacks.

fantastic post, Butters :)

If only you had the ability to introspect

Wrong, Gauls were also civilized.

That depends on what you mean by civilized. Metallurgy and farming was spread all over most of Europe by then.

Africa has had quite a different path.

That's not Butters. It's an imposter which is even more pathetic.

NOOOOOOOOOOO WAR IS HELL
WAR NEVER CHANGES

Attached: 1532269918514.jpg (1080x1020, 72K)

>A man who made racial distinctions 2,000 years ago would agree with racial equality today because the races of his day aren't the same as they are today.

nice try lass :)

"Butters" has a tripcode; this faggot doesn't

Not high test, just low iq boomer/gamer garbage

nice selfie

whatever you say, sweetie. uwu

I mean that they were savages living in caves and mud huts and walking around chucking spears. Read any writer from antiquity and they all describe Europeans as being troglodytic and uncivilised.

Some people have hypothesised that the execution of criminals by the authorities served as an effective eugenics program and thus raised the IQ of the European population over time, but that seems a little too jejune.

Attached: Germanic Warriors.jpg (719x1130, 794K)

Yes, but Africans were barely seen as human by many until pretty recently.

>but romans and greeks said their enemies lived in caves so it must be true

Attached: 1542892912674.png (625x773, 90K)

That's not true at all. Northern Africans and Ethiopians were even more civilised than Europeans in antiquity. Africans were given full citizenship in Rome, hardly something that would happen if they thought they weren't human, and I know of no record of race conflicts. At one point Rome even had an African emperor. King Solomon and Moses are said to have slept with Ethiopian women, even though Israelite law outlawed bestiality. The idea that Africans are non-human is one that arose from colonialism.

northern africans are different from sub-saharan monkey people, and I don't think meds ventured that far south

Holy fucking mother of fucking based

Please, are you also saying Russians, Saudis and Han Chinese are the same because they are on the same continent.

How is it even possible to make a post such as yours in a serious tone?

>reading translations

No? What are you talking about lmao.

Fuck so the penguin edition is cucked

do you have any empirical evidence for this belief?

You are equating North Africans and Nobatians with sub Saharan Africans for no reason, the only connection I could see is the same continent.
Why even make your post if you meant nothing by it?

Your post was "Yes, but Africans were barely seen as human by many until pretty recently." His post refuted that.

By Africans, when talking about race, one commonly means Sub-saharans and not north Africans.

I didn't though.

If you say so, pal

Wow, what a fucking cuck

War is the gayest thing ever.

Ah yes those famous white skinned, fair haired Garametian Africans, a good representation of the whole continent

Garamantians were Berbers.
I've never claimed they were north Germanic aryan gods.

Attached: garamtia.jpg (390x308, 45K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190430-215248.png (1920x1080, 846K)

Youre a weak faggot