Degenerate books

Hit me with the most repulsive and offensive shit that you have read, no basic bitch answers like the story of the eye.

Attached: parasites.jpg (793x609, 112K)

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/1474099/29fe43a84d/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

my diary desu.

Camp Heaven, and some other hentai were a boy is kidnapped by some farmers and their pig rapes them to death.
(I did not masturbate to, nor was i aroused, by either)

Baphomet complex.

Probably some doujin hentai shit. Used to read a lot of these back then in high school. Hopefully I grew up out of my cumbrain phase, but I suppose it damaged my brain severely anyway. Fuck Internet and my parents for not caring what I actually was doing on the Internet. And fuck you Yea Forums too, you guys are sick bastards.

The Conspiracy Against the Human Race, because its non-fiction and correct.

I felt genuine disgust while reading "In The Miso Soup"

A Swedish author recently tried to write a novel about the youth and upbringing of Christ in which he basically has Mary admitting to Jesus that his 'real' father was a roman centurion with which she had an affair.

Absolute disgusting and meaningless heresy.

Peter Sotos

I thought James Ellroy was pretty bad. Especially the Big Nowhere and White Jazz

Gay

The Talmud.

I found Clockwork Orange to be quite disgusting book from the perspective od the prezenter characters and the world they live on. Quite interesting on the language side tho.

>I did not masturbate to, nor was i aroused, by either
user... you dont need to lie to us, it ok we still love you

Hogg

That's all behind me. Maybe reading camp heaven I might have beat of a little, but nothing I ever did again. The pig one, absolutely disgusting, not even half-mast

Attached: Canto 32.jpg (2299x1787, 1.47M)

ehem...

Attached: 71auuoaePSL.jpg (907x1360, 129K)

the Talmud is funny. it accidentally admits jesus is god while at the same time saying it was good to kill him.

Op sauce? For research.

Citations please?

who else has jerked off to the movie before? the girls they cast are all really beautiful and I couldn't keep my cool when they were getting degraded

exhentai.org/g/1474099/29fe43a84d/

There are other collections by the same author that are a lot better desu senpai

A lot of guro manga come to mind where we go step by step of killing, butchering and preparing a human for consumption, sometimes some sex is involved but not often or it isn't a big part of the story.
I can't really think of any really gory descriptions in modern books, I suppose those get trimmed before they reach the final product.
What is it exactly that you enjoy about such literature, I find it fascinating to read guro manga for example (only if the one that does the harm is female however, dominant male on female guro doesn't interest me).
I would love to write some books that take notes from the many guro manga I've read, but I'm unsure if there would be any interest for such a thing in the west.

Attached: Childeren.png (1332x947, 1.98M)

The Crucifixion of Christ

never seen it, but i did jack off to mulholland drive

Attached: 1524657875409.jpg (500x484, 86K)

A proper exploration of fucked up manga sounds interesting. Would read. I bet others would too.

But this is pure kino

Attached: WORMED.jpg (554x654, 87K)

>heart eyes
absolute kino manga

>A proper exploration of fucked up manga sounds interesting. Would read. I bet others would too.
I was hoping for such a reaction.
I have a number of ideas ready to work on so I suppose I'll get started right away.
I'll probably post a thread here soon-ish with the stories so you guys can have a look.

And here I thought I was the only one who found guro to be fascinating, despite actively avoiding it for a while.
If he does a good job of it, which I trust he will, I'd gladly read it.