The ‘Mad Max’ star is set to play Odysseus in a loose adaptation of the epic The Odyssey by Homer...

>The ‘Mad Max’ star is set to play Odysseus in a loose adaptation of the epic The Odyssey by Homer. Ann Peacock is penning the script with Jeremy Doner.

thegww.com/exclusive-mel-gibson-to-play-odysseus-in-new-warner-bros-pic/

Get ready for the best cinematic adaptation of all time.

Attached: EDPBxYGXkAADlae.jpg (928x523, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iAZ9I98JMpI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I only care if he's directing.

>loose adaptation
Dropped.

>penned by a woman
dropped

holy trips

unironically good casting, would watch. and i'm a cyclops so this isn't easy for me to say

Attached: odysseus-polyphemus.jpg (250x250, 23K)

>tfw circe
youtube.com/watch?v=iAZ9I98JMpI

Attached: Oksana Grigorieva.jpg (900x750, 109K)

I hope it turns out better than Fags Across Concrete did.

Dragged Across Concrete was a good flick.

I'll be honest, from the angry SJW ranting about it before it released I was really hoping for a movie of based Mel killing niggers for 2 hours. Boy was I disappointed.

Actually, it's a great casting choice. Gibson, at his age, having been through a few wars himself, can do Ulysses -- from the wily, charming side, to the raging bloodletting at the end.

Whether it will be a good movie or not remains to be seen, of course.

>loose adaptation
stopped reading right there

Say what you want about Mel but his directing is on point.
Cyclopes were just elephant skulls that were interpreted as belonging to giants.

Attached: Dominated.webm (600x600, 2.88M)

>Cyclopes were just elephant skulls that were interpreted as belonging to giants.
That's what they want you to think.

Attached: Pliny.jpg (584x232, 48K)

>The weak should fear the strong

He beat up a mexican, complained about nigger rapists, killed some german niggers and one of the main niggers also got killed.

Also, the jew diamond ring seller trying to fleece vince vaughn was phenomenal.

Love the movie.
Brawl in cell block 99 is even better though!

This means the first Greek movie in 1.5 decade without any niggers. The jew fears the Gibson.
Defo gonna watch.

Attached: tzk16xksify21.png (1006x657, 144K)

i hate how cucked modern science is. there were clearly giants roaming the earth at some point. there was clearly a great flood. but to them its all just "myths," even though this shit pops up everywhere.

Nephilim.
King OG of Bashan.
Goliath"s clan of the Anakim, driven away by the Hebrews and taking refuge amongst the Philistines.
American Red headed Cannibal Giants of Lovelock Cave
Ginger mummies of Paracas Peru, with 30% increased cranial capacity
Elongated ginger Pharaoh heads

He's an antisemitic asshole

It is a shame he is not directing it. But even as an actor I really like him.

is he, though?

of cyclopes aren’t real, how the hell was mycenae built

bronze age gigachads

Yeah and we love him for it

Literally nothing wrong with hating jews, especially for someone working in Hollywood

Also ancient China had red haired mummies, this is suppressed because the state's "5000 years of Chinese culture" story doesn't really work once people realise that China was once home to a mix of mystery caucasoids who disappeared somehow and asiatic people who only took over afterwards

Given Mel's age, what's the bet this is based on Dante and Tennyson's Odysseus in his late life rounding up the boys and going off on one final adventure for the rest of his life?

Attached: 1561376114479.gif (290x198, 993K)

probably zero. you expect hollywood to do enough research to make a historically accurate movie? they probably think oddyseus was an old guy just because the book is so old.

Too old

It's impossible to make The Odyssey a 2 hour movie. It has to be a series, an episode for each song. Otherwise it's gonna be shitshow just like Troy movie. Gibson is fine, I guess.

Mjeah China mummies as in XingJang in the Tarim Basin. (Western dessert edge of Chyna) Was indeed Aryan Habitat.

There were stories on Chinese redhead generals an the like however.

Is it gona be kino

>This means the first Greek movie in 1.5 decade without any niggers.
I hope not. There better be at least one Ethiopian/Nubian/Cushite suitor for Odysseus to slaughter.

>have you said everything?
>I'VE
>SAID
>NOTHING

Go back to Yea Forums, he hasn't starred in a single good movie

>loose
Why?

Is there anything wrong with Pontius Pilate?

Also
Is Truth a woman?
Can Truth only be found in war?

FUCK

Attached: 2699.jpg (300x180, 10K)

Watch them cast a niggress as Athena

I want to start a gambling organization that lets you take bets on the racial composition of American movie casts before they're announced

How would you get a comprehensive layout for every different kind of Amerimutt? Just one big "????" or "Miscellaneous" category for mullatoes?

Combination is a big red flag

Gibson's involvement in this project makes me interested. Otherwise, I might not bother.