Don't you think it's strange how modern man never ever sees people he knows die apart from old age?

Don't you think it's strange how modern man never ever sees people he knows die apart from old age?

I've never seen a corpse in real life.

Attached: Koyaanisqatsi-10.jpg (640x351, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

romolocapuano.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/Gorer.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I have seen a corpse in real life. To be honest, it is just as depressing as seeing roadkill or dead birds. Life is full of suffering, no doubt.

Based conspiracytard

Attached: 57ca73ef27428e1cab048036ecb1d483.jpg (837x731, 97K)

I think it's strange that you think you are a good representative of modern man and that everyone's experience is the same as yours

>wahhh I'm special I'm unique
Fuck off

I've seen hundreds of dead people. It's not as special as you'd think, user. Though I did not know them.

>people have different experiences, the world is broad
>"REEEEEEEEEEEEEE"
Good to see Yea Forums keeping together as usual.

I agree. My grandfather died of old age when I was 5 and since then I've never known anyone else who's died.

>people have different experiences, the world is broad
No, they don't. You're not unique, for every girl who dumped you for your best friend it happened to a million other guys. Nothing that ever happened in your life is unique or original.

>for every girl who dumped you
never had a girlfriend
>for your best friend
I never had friends.
>Nothing that ever happened in your life is unique or original.
Granted. But this particular series and order of events are unique to me. Nobody lived my life exactly as I did, though all the individual pieces have been seen and done many a times before and after.

I've seen a dead person, therefore OP's post is completely negated

I'm not OP and I haven't seen a corpse, so your post is now negated.

>But this particular series and order of events are unique to me.
Wrong. They've happened before to many, many people. Your life is not unique to you.

Yes it is. That only makes sense if you take not unique to mean not fitting into some vague categories of experience rather than actual uniqueness. We are not machines, it's very hard to put us in the exact same states.

I know you like to believe "my story is my story and no one else will ever have it" but it's simply not true. That's just ego.

What about illnesses, accidents, and war? Happens all the time.

Not in a 1st world country. I've had relatives die a lot, but never seen an actual body.

I don't care for that sentiment either way, it has no impact on me so I have no personal investment. It's not even a consideration, I don't understand why either of you would care. You're arguing against a ghost.

Just that one's experience is too hard to replicate. Sharing events of merely the same names with other individuals doesn't make your experience and thoughts ununique. Not only because it's too complicated and chaotic to feasibly replicate even by highly controlled and technological means, but because 'you' are the one to experience and think. You have no analogue. It's disingenuous to say that because some event called a breakup is experienced by many that it's all the same. These things are produced by a natural unfolding of our qualities, which simply as a result of physics, and the complexity of the universe that allows us to exist, are overall unique. You take arbitrary/convenient labels as the measure of man, instead of the person in question. Language in itself doesn't mean anything. If these events were broken down to such specific categorisation that it would be impossible to include a lot of people under just one, would you then take that as proof of their uniqueness? It's not, that's retarded.

I'm 19 and I've seen several bodies of dead relatives. What are you on about. It's creepy and I didn't want to look the first time, but I think this is because they're old. I imagine a corpse that died young and beautifully would be a good experience, especially if you had no attachment. Like a sculpture. I want to die violently and young but there aren't many options.

Once self driving cars become normal we won't even see retards killing themselves that way.

It's more strange that you have never seen one. Were you sheltered, or is your family really small and not social?

i want to see a corpse

I'll tell you, I have only seen them on the internet or in books with photographs, but I believe I have already satisfied my curiosity. I have seen certain pictures that made me think, were I standing or sitting next to it, it would feel much more disturbing than merely as a spectator on the web.

Loiter around hospitals

come to my house, I'll show you plenty ;)

What are you talking about, retard?

This desire of yours reveals an immature outlook on existence. A corpse is just a lifeless object, there's nothing to it.

My childhood friend hanged himself after his eighteenth birthday.

romolocapuano.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/Gorer.pdf

Attached: Geoffrey Gorer.jpg (450x276, 13K)