Fine, i'll say it: he helped me

fine, i'll say it: he helped me

Attached: C7Uwp0YXkAE1-kT.jpg (1200x800, 118K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=maXXTXIgpu8
youtube.com/watch?v=ZxLyuw5bdyk
youtu.be/OeL-Fn0V8iU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Good for you, man.

Cringe

Attached: 1567117701475.jpg (960x960, 81K)

You're actually at a much worse place if you avoided the privilege of going full schizoid

JBP is a good starting point for the lowly masses, but he cucks then on purpose so as to keep them from fully embodying the faustian spirit.

Attached: 0031B1EE-A8C8-45C2-BADF-497BA921D830.jpg (746x485, 103K)

Me too. You have nothing to be ashamed about, OP

If someone has psychological issues whatever or whoever it takes to make him feel better it's not cringe
You mongoloid

Every time you use the word "cuck" and its various declinations, your point is automatically invalidated. Such an atrocity on both level of signified and signifier.
>masses
Of which you and I belong in as well. You're braindead.
BUT most importantly: Good job user, I'm happy for you.

>if it makes me feel good it must be alright

Attached: small heada.png (645x729, 66K)

No way. Going full schizoid sucks. Going full normie sucks, too. It's best to stay half-schizoid.

Replace
>small head
with
>someone who has studied psychiatry class and know more than you about psychology
In the internet a neckbeard has the same right of a Nobel price to speak of a specific topic. But in reality it's not like this, your "interesting" opinions about something I've studied have the same value of a farmer talking about quantum physics
Just stfu

>Every time you use the word "cuck" and its various declinations, your point is automatically invalidated
Only in your opinion, which I never cared for anyway.
>”>masses
Of which you and I belong in as well.”
And?

If you're here, than maybe he did. Most guys I know have read his book. Like two of them actually started pursuing literature and fitness, most of them just read the book and felt good about themselves for a week. If you're still reading and lifting, you're good.

>studied psychiatry class and know more than you about psychology
>study pseudo-science and know more about pseudo-science

Attached: jung.jpg (447x540, 77K)

>a trained psychiatrist cant possibly make peoples lives any better by giving practical, applicable advice

Attached: brain.jpg (645x729, 48K)

>practical, applicable advice

Attached: peterson book.jpg (624x516, 99K)

>joke bad

I don't know user. It kinda works sometimes, and it truly is the best option but it gets hard and tiresome to juggle between the 2. It's not as easy as flipping a switch

>I'm not a sick twisted psychopath with a history of child abuse... I just like to make jokes

Attached: peterson queer.jpg (640x640, 86K)

>psychiatry works
>patient gets better
>hurr durr it's pseudoscience because I've read something about epistemology
I am an endocrinologist by the way, just happened to do Psychiatrist exam in uni, so I'm not offended lol
By the way
>posts pic of Carl Jung whose theories have been overtaken many decades ago showing how much he knows about psychiatry
lmao pathetic internet retard

>cringeposter
>posts anime
Wut

>declinations
>invalidated
>atrocity
I'm envisioning you as a preppy Twink and it makes me horny.

>>psychiatry works
but just keep giving me more money and don't forget to stop taking your pills

>jung and posadas join forced
An unlikely alliance.

If you've never wanted to smack a child upside the head for being a contemptible little asshole who's parents you would also like to smack upside the head, then you're deluded as to your central nature, bucko.

Are you aware of the website you're in?

Attached: 1529009464721.jpg (499x376, 47K)

youtube.com/watch?v=maXXTXIgpu8

Attached: ted on intellectuals.png (500x732, 126K)

t. No experience with children

children can be annoying sometimes, but if you desire to physically assault their person because of it, you have issues.

>hurr durr in my country the sanitary system is shit and doctors are not trained like doctors in other countries therefore psychiatry it's shit hurr durr
During internship when I was a student I've dealt with schizophrenic, bipolar etc etc people and they all were feeling better.
You don't even know what psychiatry is about if you say something like >but just keep giving me more money and don't forget to stop taking your pills lol
lmao pathetic retarded
have a nice day, you overconfident about your knowledge brainlet

Same here. I love drinking Wilkins instant coffee.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZxLyuw5bdyk

This kid's physique is hilarious. His arms are built and they don't match his teenage head, torso and posture. He should lay off the curls and switch out for pushups lol.

>t. brainwashed by right wing jewish interests

its literally just the camera perspective. imagine being this much of a crab in a bucket

>real rebellion is impossible for them
>spending his life in jail
lmao

A low wide angle lens doesn't excuse your posture fuckbag

I hope you're feeling good because the most well known clinician is some weirdo canadian obsessed with lobster brains and counseling incels so ya that's the standard all shall be judged from, WORK HARDER

cope

>a retard tries to justify the utility of shitzophrenia

he's a good man. i don't think there's nay question.

He's a clinical psychologist.
Helping people with mental problems is his literal fucking job.

I am much greater intellectual than Jordan Peterson. In fact, if I were given a platform, I would be far more inspiring and even beat Zizek in debate.

Dude just wageslave for 40 years
and then you can go to heaven
haha

He didn't really though. One say you will wake up and see that the past x years was all a mistake and you have some dumb youtibe star to thank for it.

At least he'll have a clean room or foreskin or whatever it is.

lmao

rekt

Attached: 1546254268725.jpg (600x401, 116K)

No you fucking fag. Going full schizo would mean rejecting all of society and going full uncle Ted, maybe living in a cabin with books and wifi. But since that is not possible for most of us and we still live in a world of interaction we need to juggle between how we are and how we ought to be

Ted is a Schizoid not a Schizophrenic. Please know the distinction.

A schizo and a schizophrenic are two different things, retard

user, stop, you're making me lusty again

I think that you have an issue with authority, user

I've literally gone from being a weak, skinnyfat social outcast who did nothing but play video games all day to a successful, sociable, fit ladies' man, all because of him.

He's not schizoid. The core symptom of being schizoid is apathy and general indifference, usually starting in mid teens. He clearly displayed drive and motivation upto his mid twenties and later, getting a PHD and accomplishing other things that required a lot of sustained effort. I say this as a true schizoid, the easiest way to spot a misdiagnosed schizoid is usually checking if that person is apathetic towards everything.

>The core symptom of being schizoid is apathy and general indifference

No, the core sympton is being socially retarded.

Ted was antisocial after being neglected (albeit only one event, but very young) at an early age, not because of a predisposition.

he helped me too desu, but he's still a brainlet con artist cult leader.

i'm sure L. Ron Hubbard helped a handful of people too

>the core sympton is being socially retarded.
You're clearly trolling or just dumb.

>i'm sure L. Ron Hubbard helped a handful of people too
He certainly helped Charles Manson.

Don't compare Peterson to Hubbard. That's an insult to Hubbard which he doesn't deserve.

sticky this thread for the mass grave

What the hell this sounds fun to read. Peterson seems to have a good personality for this sort of thing. Why do retards always spam whatever slanderous (I suspect often madeup) shit they can get? I don't understand the obsession, do they not read or think about other things? I've never cared about ecelebs or public intellectuals neither for or against. So getting spammed with it everywhere I go is annoying as fuck. I don't see how Peterson is worth following so much to so strongly hate or love. Find a new topic and material, Jesus Christ.

>psychopaths are aweslme and fascinating
>but you should strive to be a good person
>if youre poor its your fault
>but rich people should be charitable
>women only care about mens honorable traits
>despite all evidence to the contrary
>IQ determines your lifes outcome
>But you are responsible for your own success
Jordan Peterson in a nutshell

>the privilege of going full schizoid
what in the absolute fuck is that supposed to mean?

I worked with kids for quite a while. I definitely had impulses to hurt them when they pissed me off. Than again I definitely have issues, but I think part of that is just natural human aggression. But, as Peterson says, it’s better to be aware of those issues and aggression so you can manage them/act them out to the extent they are helpful (as in have the aggression to firmly explain to the parent/child why their behavior is unacceptable).

Peterson has helped me quite a bit too. Yeah, he is wrong about a lot of stuff but who isn’t. Use what works, discard what doesn’t anons.

>given a platform

Why don’t you go and get one, faggot, if you have something to say and know how to say it, people will listen.

Yea Forums loves to shit on Peterson but half of them could use his advice

are you?
fuck off back to Yea Forums faggot

whatever helps you cope

gay

He knows that statistical analysis can be used to characterize general human trends but his problem is that he seems to think you should be striving for the top of the bellcurve.

>psychopaths are aweslme and fascinating
I don't think he ever said they were awesome

>if youre poor its your fault
Did he say it like that? I know he blamed some peoples poverty on their mental illness or addictions but it's not blaming every poor person.

>but rich people should be charitable
It doesn't contradict the previous sentence.

>women only care about mens honorable traits
I don't think he ever said that: youtu.be/OeL-Fn0V8iU

>IQ determines your lifes outcome
Partially is what he said
>But you are responsible for your own success
He said that IQ was a random factor limiting your potential. It doesn't mean you cant be a successful retard.

this.

canucks confirmed cucks
just grab the little shit and toss him

imagine being such a pathetic human being that a 60 year old canadian man telling you to clean your room has turned your life around

I agree, the amount of sheer vitriol and slander directed at a relatively milquetoast guy has always baffled me.
I wouldn't consider myself a fan of his but the fact the mere mention of his name summons a bunch of HE'S A PATHETIC CHARLATAN ALT-RIGHT FRAUD WASH YOUR PENIS XDD posts is weird.

yeah i'm gonna read it now.