>2020
>there's still not an official translation of Philipp Mainländer's The Philosophy of Redemption
>not even in English

What the actual fuck?
I have no choice but to learn German to read his book. I'm very interested in it,.

Attached: Philipp_Mainlaender.png (400x570, 108K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mj5IV23g-fE
reddit.com/r/Mainlander/comments/93778q/pdf_of_the_english_translations_of_mainländers/
comunidadredpill.com/que-es-la-pildora-negra-o-the-black-pill-te-pongo-unos-cuantos-ejemplos/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

there is a translation in the works by a australian university

All it would take is one german user to do it.

Let me just casually translate 1300 pages for free.

Janitor does it. Do you ever see him complain?

Yeah why not, stop being a lazy faggot and do something useful for humanity at least one time besides giving up your women to shitskins

Pay me

why don't you stop being a lazy faggot and learn german? it takes like six months if you're not retarded

I have an endless amount of exposure for you ;^)

youtube.com/watch?v=mj5IV23g-fE

I can let you suck my dick

All I’m asking is 4 pages a day, every day, for a year. Is that so much to ask?

Just google translate it

Yes

>le do it for humanity mem
Hahaha entitled cunt. Learn German faggot.

Is reading Mainländer in German particularly difficult?

You will be surprised to find out that some redditor translated it a year ago

reddit.com/r/Mainlander/comments/93778q/pdf_of_the_english_translations_of_mainländers/

Yeah but that translation was abominable. It got linked on here and I thought I'd give it a go but it was horrible. Looked like it was just ran through google translate and pasted into a PDF.

Based.

It's perfectly serviceable, don't be a princess

doesn't matter he was retroactively BTFO by guenon

Yes, he uses very outdated and particularly hard to translate verbs.

People are prissy about getting the exact transcript, but it's an impossible fest in the first place. The translations are serviceable (though unfinished).

feat*

a redditor, yes a redditor, is smarter than you. get over it.

There is a reason. His philosophy is shit and he was batshit crazy

I live in really shitty country(in terms of shitty translation) so I must say. I've digested bunch of shitty translation and that one is not serviceable. It really feels like one just did google translate.

You're lying through your teeth faggot I'm reading it myself and while some lines are definitely unintelligible what Mainlander is saying is clear

Those unintelligibles heaped up. In 50 pages you will clearly see there is an issue here.

Speak for yourselves. We have one in Spanish.

Attached: 718m+xwhVQL._AC_SL1500_.jpg (1016x1500, 118K)

Time to duolingo I guess

We also have a bilingual edition of his poetry. Step up your game, Anglos.

Attached: 41NDW1N1IkL._AC_SL1500_.jpg (200x277, 14K)

Publish it and make a few bucks.

>any damn German could learn English
I’ll do it when I master German.

his work is worthless anyway

le anglo arrogance

Le german incompetence

>tfw I will never become an historical curiosity by becoming known as Mainlander's translator in English, to which I appended my afterword/translator's note (introductions and forewords are insolent) in which I concluded thus: "Despite Mainlander's error in couching his arguments in terms of god at all, his conclusions are correct. For this reason, the translator has become convinced of the substance of the author's argument, such that the translator will take his own life immediately after publication of this edition. "

>spanish speaking people have prioritized the preparation of spanish editions of nihilistic pessimism (substantively the same thing) over anything else not yet translated

Why am I not surprised?

this

>Despite Mainlander's error in couching his arguments in terms of god at all
t. skipped Plato

>his work is worthless
>"of course i didn't read him, i just said he's worthless"

take the blackpill

toma la pildora negra chaval

>search pildora negra
>comunidadredpill.com/que-es-la-pildora-negra-o-the-black-pill-te-pongo-unos-cuantos-ejemplos/
damn spaniards really are blackpilled

You have no idea what it's like to translate something, do you?