How would you re-introduce Christianity to millennial ''buddhists'' and nihilistic zoomers?

How would you re-introduce Christianity to millennial ''buddhists'' and nihilistic zoomers?

Attached: sccc.png (660x868, 829K)

His name is Jordan Peterson

Have you considered leading by example?

Benis.. hehe

The rise of incels has me thinking that a spiritual leader e-celeb will gain some form of fame soon. A father figure that, instead of shooting up Isla Vista, inspires them and is able to connect with them on a personal level. He will then lead them to Christianity once he has gained their support.

Evangelism is dead. Today, the best way to spread the Word is to produce inspiring and engaging works.

This seems in line with the times

It would be funny if he turned out to be a Jim Jones kind of guy and got all the Zoomer faggots to commit suicide, and then he used their corpses for artwork.

I suspect that this figure will be a Canadian psychologist.

He’ll more likely be an entertainer of some kind. Incels can’t read.

They wouldn't, because natural historical processes have led to the widespread outgrowing of Christianity.

I'd show them that there are giants in Canaan that are rarely mentioned in any biblical discussion. Or, other fun parts that the pastors usually never get to. Something along the lines of "I told you the bible was cool, ya'll didn't beleeb me."

What is the message of Christianity, and why would anyone believe in it today?

le protestant has arrived

Careful, I got banned from Yea Forums for three days for posting that image once

The heart of the message is to accept Jesus Christ as your lord and saviour. One comes to believe it by the grace of God.

NOT TRUE!
I'm actually a devout heretic

I wouldn't. It's about time Christcuckoldry was done away with.

top cringe desu
Jesus is a cool guy and all, but why the monopoly?
live and let live user

>incels are incapable of listening to JBP videos

What monopoly? Read the New Testament, you will see that "live and let live" is a large part of Jesus' message.

To accept Christ isn't against anything. After all, he died on the cross for our sins. He gave his life so that every one of us could be saved.

More important question: why would you?

Baby Buddha took 7 steps after being born into the hand of devas and stated he was the One.

Augustine, Teresa, the mystics

i wouldn't

whats the difference

In the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit, bless you, Amen.

Read your Bible
And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?

Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.
Matthew 7:3

Attached: 8A7CD324-9661-45E6-BB40-B0C442C6A37F.jpg (1672x2506, 1.49M)

Why would you want to do that? Christianity is almost dead. Lets not revive it.

>“Judge not, that you be not judged. For with what judgment you judge, you will be judged; and with the measure you use, it will be measured back to you. And why do you look at the speck in your brother’s eye, but do not consider the plank in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, ‘Let me remove the speck from your eye’; and look, a plank is in your own eye? Hypocrite! First remove the plank from your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye.
Matthew 7:1-5 NKJV
>“Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you cleanse the outside of the cup and dish, but inside they are full of extortion and self-indulgence. Blind Pharisee, first cleanse the inside of the cup and dish, that the outside of them may be clean also.
“Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you are like whitewashed tombs which indeed appear beautiful outwardly, but inside are full of dead men’s bones and all uncleanness. Even so you also outwardly appear righteous to men, but inside you are full of hypocrisy and lawlessness.
Matthew 23:25-28 NKJV
>*hits blunt* "lol Jesus was all about peace and love and live and let live, bro."

What makes you think that he'll be able to convert incels?

>Christianity is almost dead

It's growing though.

Attached: growth.png (1548x416, 72K)

Globally it's increasing. It's going down the drain in the US and Europe, but those atheists are ephemeral in the world scale. Western atheists barely have kids. Protestantism is exploding in Africa and China, and steadily rising in the 3rd world at large.

Too bad Islam is outpacing everyone else. Aggressive religions always win over tolerant ones.

That’s not true. Christ has been around for 2000 years, we’ve been through worse shit.