Be sincere : do you sometimes listen to audiobooks?

Be sincere : do you sometimes listen to audiobooks?

Attached: Da1raarzu_250.png (220x253, 86K)

I'll be honest. I download ebooks, put all the text into a .txt file, and make the Jordan Peterson voice generator read it to me.

Attached: good song.png (528x501, 34K)

>sweet dreams are made of these..

woah...

Yes, I'm blind.

No. I really can't tolerate them, because my reading speed is much faster. It's frustrating listening to a damn voice drag it all out.

>he can't just boost 3k to 10k and then speed the fucking track up
::thingkling::

Yeah. It's the only way I can get myself to go running. I only listen to stuff with pretty pedestrian prose though (Dickens, Gothic novels, occasionally fantasy). Dickens especially is comfy because it feels like a serial radio show, which isn't too far from how his readers would have felt about it when it was serialized.

Im the opposite. My reading speed is so slow that listening to an audiobook would cause me to miss important details since my mind would just wander on other things.

In the car

No but i listen to cumtown

no but i also dont read

I do at work all the time, depending on the voice i may need to speed it up.

Literally nothing wrong with audiobooks.
This board is just filled with crybabies who dislike new shit

Short ones.
If it's more than 20 minutes of someone talking, my brain goes another place.
It's the same in real life as well.

I've listened to several books by using iOS's built-in screen-reader.

Not really. Listening to a person talk doesn't make my brain release the feel good chemicals as much as actually reading.

I'm an artist so it really helps with boredom.

Nobody's complaining though

Yes i mostly listen to them while im wagecucking since i cant read a book when wagecucking

What job do you have that allows you to play speakers or use headphones?

did the same for a while
then i just started enjoying running

what? are artists bored more often than somebody who's not an artist?

Not him, but I work for a bank and when it gets really calm (or really noisy) in the open space I listen to music or audiobooks

Attached: 1548417396659.jpg (1961x1467, 2.23M)

not him either, but I scan paper medical records and index them into a clinic's catalog. I basically just sit at a desk in an office someone isn't using and listen to an audiobook while working. I only get paid $10 an hour, but it's a simple repetitive task and I get to listen to books so I don't mind.

Any narrator you guys would recommend?

Attached: 1557536476113.jpg (1114x731, 170K)