What are some books with a schizo protag?

What are some books with a schizo protag?

Attached: what-are-the-symptoms-of-schizophrenia-2953120-cba74c5e1dd942ecafde1824217603f9.png (1500x1000, 100K)

my diary desu

fight club

Ok I have schizophrenia
Cool

crime and punishment

Memoirs of My Nervous Illness by Daniel Paul Schreber

The blind owl

Valis

Moby-Dick

waiting for the end of the world

?

my nigga

Schreber.

my nigga

The novel is set in real-world 1984 England but the main character has paranoia and delusions of persecution.

Except that newspeak is taking shape and that big bother is watching our every step even closer than what was imagined in 1984.
CCTW cameras are now used to read lips and face identification.
Snowden showed smartphone can reveal your position even when the GPS is deactivates for the user, it take pictures for sueveilsnde purposes without the users knowledge, it can record audio even when turned off, as long as the battery isn't unplugged.

Take your meds, Steve.

What about Schizoid protags?

Attached: 21st century.png (1345x760, 64K)

Explain what's incorrect about the surveillance part of what I wrote.

Gravity's Rainbow

William Wilson

son of a bitch

90% of those overt features apply to me

Attached: 1546544140849.jpg (225x225, 16K)

Lo
li
ta

you and 90% of this website

overt features are how you appear to others and covert features are what you are in yourself

then 75% of the covert apply as well

Attached: Operators and things.jpg (419x700, 122K)

You could be so depersonalised that you see the overt as well.

Many writers have a naturally schizoid organization, so their memoirs and any self-inspired characters will exhibit some schizoid pathology. The problem with this is schizoids usually live in fantasy, so the barren, impoverished daily schizoid life won't be reported on honestly except in stylized ways like the ennui of existentialist literature.

again, covert features are what you ARE in yourself, not how you see yourself. a clinical feature of schizoid personality disorder is that the patient IS cynical, not necessarily that they see themselves as cynical