What as the last book you read that led to a reaction like this, Yea Forums?

What as the last book you read that led to a reaction like this, Yea Forums?

Attached: storm.jpg (1280x1192, 134K)

Plato's The Trial Of Socrates

Picked it up before a trip to Spain in July for by-the-pool reading to see if it was as good as Yea Forums says. It was.

Attached: 41AOWk4QCSL._SX323_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (325x499, 27K)

Atomised.

One Hundred Years of Solitude and I'm not even one third of the way done.

Stoner

fucking this. I literally had nightmares after reading that shit

The end of The Idiot

The Little Girl Who Was Too Fond of Matches
Great read, pretty short, and I struggle to even describe what it is that I love and want more books like

Voice from Chernobyl

browsing /r/books and hearing some guy remind me of how the road broke him

>he's reading grrm

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 77K)

My current read, Prometheus and Atlas by Jason Reza Jorjani

Les Miserables

Incels rise up!

Muv Luv Alternative

>And in the end it turned out all along I really was The Idiot.

Capital: A Critique of Political Economy, Volume I, Book One: The Process of Production of Capital, by Karl Marx; English edition of 1887, edited by Friedrich Engels.

Lolita

Same

Lolita

Same

Page 494 of The Idiot. About 3/4 through now.

Almost every book I've read has made me feel like this. Guess I either pick good books or just tend to find really interesting implications for whatever shit I read.

Btw, doing this "I need to stop to think about this for a moment, this is amazing" is so time consuming. Reading is very time consuming already so it kinda annoys me.

Capital: A Critique of Political Economy, Volume I, Book One: The Process of Production of Capital, by Karl Marx; English edition of 1887, edited by Friedrich Engels.

rogojine's such a cunt isnt he

Everyone is, except of Myschkin. The wife of the general is the worst, it makes me almost angry how much she get's to speak.

fuuuck

Most recently when Nikias anally devastates Athens.

Attached: IMG_20190826_192114.jpg (2065x469, 305K)

Lolita

Same

5th Head of Cerberus

same here user
i'm kind of jealous of you having two thirds of probably the best book ever written to read for the first time

Atlas Shrugged

siege

Robert Aickman's "The Inner Room" and
Arthur Machen's "The White People"
Note: It has nothing to do with actual White people. It's weird fiction and about more like creepy phantasmagorical White entities. I think Pan's Labyrinth was influenced by it to some extent, but I honestly find it better.

Also, Tom Tit goes to House by Molly Brett
I think she was better than Beatrix Potter in that her stream of consciousness writing style has something very original and charming about it.

Lolita same

The Invisible Cities. I was more interested in Khan's conversation with Polo than the actual cities.

Not a full book but,
Whitman's "Song Of Myself" Made me laugh out loud in my empty house at how strange a guy he was.

The sound and the fury during Quinten’s chapter.

man and his symbols

the exorcist

This holy shit