These "intellectuals" make more money in a month than you can possibly make in a year

>these "intellectuals" make more money in a month than you can possibly make in a year
Thoughts?

Attached: lit pseuds.png (2216x1334, 647K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_studies_on_Jews
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conversion_to_Judaism
twitter.com/AnonBabble

why would i care, and why are you making a thread about retards?

Molyneuz may be a raging autist and probably not really a philosopher but at least he's not a fucking hack like the other two

>everything I don't like is autistic
Consider suicide neurotypical scum.

Why would I care that you don't care?

>defend the autist
>this shows you don't like him
wut

he spends his time making anti-semitic tweets

anyone brainwashed into "muh jews" hatred is a hack, and that's a charitable description

Why would he care that you don't care that he doesn't care?

His mother is/was Jewish (can't remember whether she's dead or not).

Israel commits 1% of the world's atrocities but gets 67% of the world's vitriol

Based, this is we should fund Israel's nuclear program and the colonies of God's chosen people.

>some literally who was jewish

who the hell cares, I'm starting to think that incels need to have sex

Attached: glassyrei.jpg (474x700, 152K)

you know, there are options besides being a nazi and being a zionist

you could be rational and level headed, just as one example

I don't get your point, but alls I was saying is that Stef is a Jew. At least according to him.

Well what's the answer?
Does the chair exist?

Judaism is a religion, it's not a genetic trait passed down from the parents.

This is like super basic stuff.

>900000 slaughtered palestinians in the genocide of 1948
>biggest illegal organ trading hub in the world
>has a nuclear program despite being an unstable nation
>constant land seizures from palestianians with the purpuse of starving them, that land is rarely used
>the radiation leakings during Operation Plumbat
>Mosad paedo/rape scandals.

>1% of the world's atrocities
Huge brain take my fellow (((user)))

lol

yep, that's about 1% of the evil that happens on earth.

and half of that shit you just made up anyway

why are atrocities evr excusable?

they're not

>half of that shit you just made up anyway
Whatever kike.
Due to centuries of isolation, heavy inbreeding and racemixing European Jewish people have inherently different genetics.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_studies_on_Jews

>We can do better than this
>Lol chapobot gottem
>Lefties are all Commies who are all Tankies btw
>REE bow before Joe Biden
>FUCK MARX
Destiny is such a fucking cunt, the only reason I still watch him is for the cringeful duo (mr.mouton and katerino).

samefag?
I mean, I hope they are, these are too stupid to be real

then looks like your whole "only 1%" thing is BS even by your own standard?
or do the jews get a special exemption?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conversion_to_Judaism

uh oh bros, if judaism is a race does that mean when I convert, my DNA changes?

No, I'm just saying it's irrational that there is so much contempt for Israel when they barely commit any wrongdoing, in comparison to a place like say, America, that commits lots of wrongdoing.

Stefan is half Ashkenazi. You can convert, but you won't be Ashkenazi, Sephardi or Mizrahi.

Says who?

Israelis and geneticists.

Well what israel says doesn't matter you atheist piece of shit, If I want to be ashkenazi I can be ashkenazi and no one can stop me. go on just try it. I'm ashkenazki now. I've made up my mind and nothing you can fucking say can change that you and your stupid geneticist little rules this is why no one likes atheists, you're not the god of me, what you say doesn't make a fucking difference, I make the rules and I say I'm sephardi

Stay shod.

still disproportionate, and where you getting 1% from kinda interested to hear a source

S C I E N C E

Why does Molyneux insist on calling himself a philosopher when all he produces, good or bad, is commentary?

The only disproportionate thing is anti-Semitism

This is the internet, everything is either option 1 or option 2. Nuance is just a psyop and if you aren't a carbon copy of me then you aren't allowed to do anything that differs from what I would do.

Literally everyone.
>do feels and beliefs change my genetic code?
No retard, they don't.
A goy will never be a real jew.

>The only disproportionate thing is anti-Semitism
What's the problem with such concept my dude? I am also anti-rape, anti-murder and and anti-paedophilia, does that make a monster?

>a place like say, America, that commits lots of wrongdoing
Most of the things you are referencing are probably legitimate grievances - and are also likely Jewish influenced policies. Crypsis will only carry you so far.

kill yourself kike, you are not fooling anybody.

Is that Molyneux tweet real? I've never really paid much attention to him, but that has to be fake.

How much are they making a month then?

I froze the first time I heard Molyneux refer to himself as a philosopher.
A sophist at best, getting money from talking to young people.
I don't know who the other individual is.

I searched yesterday for a YouTube channel talking about philosophy. I listened to some dude with a British accent talk about religion and ended up making the dishes and being more interested in cleaning my kitchen than listening to it.
Is there actual philosopher or philosophy videos worth the look?
I wish there were some theatrical scenes, making ancient philosophy sound modern. Imagine the Apology of Socrates in a modern setting, maybe with slang and funny dialogues.
That would entertain me.

Attached: Socrate.jpg (528x400, 75K)

This is what is known as being a faggot.

I cringe whenever he calls himself a philosopher. He's a commentator. Just a regular talking head pundit except he's on the other side of the political spectrum. Making videos on Plato and Aristotle doesn't make you a philosopher either, just a teacher, and back in the day knowing what Plato and Aristotle was about were requirements for EVERY educated person. His theory of universal preferable behavior is also circular to the core because he defined UPB in such a way that arguing against it means you actually support UPB. It's dumb.

fuck off rabbi

>>these "intellectuals" make more money in a month than you can possibly make in a year
Source?
Saged and reported as well. Shouldn't you be in school?

Why is EC making any money? He's an avowed anarcho-communist