Books about men not being born equal?

Books about men not being born equal?

Attached: 1566947135389.jpg (1243x1059, 104K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/WhiteManThinkAgain1965-AnthonyJacob
marxists.org/reference/archive/descartes/1639/meditations.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nietzsche. Also de benoist against democracy and equality.

What book of Nietzsche should i read first?

Attached: 1567028145560_NietzscheChart (wecompress.com).png (2342x6196, 1.56M)

Thanks friend

>This hideous fucker considering anyone lesser

Np, I actually just made it today cause people kept asking.

IDK about this recommendation. BGaE should be must-read. He gone too far on Ecce homo and Antichrist, so that should be a bit less appreciated.
With nonmoral sense and will to power, the chart needs PoMo chart and add Heidegger's nietzsche and Deleuze's nietzsche and philosophy.

I should have been more specific but the intention was that you needed to read both but in either order to progress past the white line. The yellow lines are mandatory as is tradition. Also how are antichrist and ecce homo too far? They come after the others chronologically and build off the previous concepts

got more?

I recommend changing Kant’s book to Groundwork for the Metaphysic of Morals. It’s a much easier, shorter, and more relevant text overall to Nietzsche who does a lot of criticism of moral philosophy, particularly that of Kant

The first chapter of White Man, Think Again by Anthony Jacob titled the egalitarian fallacy.
>archive.org/details/WhiteManThinkAgain1965-AnthonyJacob

Nietzsche argues against nearly all moral thinking which only includes kant's by inference. All you need to understand about kant's morality is that it is universal and supposedly based on logic. There's really not a lot more that you need to know. However Kant's arguements against pure empiricism really set the stage for both schopenhauer and Nietzsche metaphysical outlooks. Some more controversial writers have tried to claim that Nietzsche can be considered a Kantian thinker. This is why I recommended people only get an understanding of critque of pure reason (which can come from wikipedia or youtube for all I care), I dont expect anyone to actually read all three before starting.

I don't think he wrote anywhere he considered himself superior. Indeed, I think most of the frustration he felt in life and transpares in some of his writings derives right from his understanding of not being a ubermensch

What to read before immanuel Kant is the real question

>Deleuze
sorry i don't read hacks

Leibniz, Monadology
Leibniz, On What is Independent of Sense and Matter
Spinoza, Treatise on the Emendation of the Intellect
Hume, first Enquiry

But what to read before Leibniz, Spinoza and Hume?

>critique
discarded

marxists.org/reference/archive/descartes/1639/meditations.htm

Attached: image.png (946x2017, 586K)

>sorry i don't read
ftfy

I was just looking for this info. thanks a lot.

btw any translations you recommend??

Attached: 1450815779114.jpg (1452x1348, 596K)

Why those specific translations?

The Republic.