What are some books that will make me feel like something, anything, is worth doing?

What are some books that will make me feel like something, anything, is worth doing?

Attached: 1566482319626.jpg (900x1271, 1.06M)

Do you want to become my disciple?

What would you teach me?

I will help you find purpose in life again.

user ignore that idiot, he's MY disciple. I could teach you a lot more

Ignore these false prophets, user, only my advanced interpretation of Marx will lead you down the right path.

What if I'm the true master and you're the wayward students?

Books aren't the solution to every problem.

>inb4 Bible

Try reading the Dao De Jing

t. uppity discipline

from now you will all do as I say

Not interested in joining your tranny harem discord thanks

Steinbeck really helped where existentialists couldn't

Evola's your man.

Just about any fantasy/sci-fi book

That is something only you can decide for yourself, you dummy. Anything that inspires you as being truly beautiful ought to have that effect, for however short a time. Find out what it is that you find truly beautiful, and then read as much of that kind of thing as you can.

Read Carl Jung. If your attention span hasn't been completely fried by modern entertainment, watch The Sacrifice. Whether or not you believe it's metaphysical, you have a soul and it's worth defending and taking care of.

Attached: The-Sacrifice-Tarkovsky.jpg (1024x752, 1.08M)

You unironically just need more testosterone.

No books can, and that's great. Rejoice!

>Whoever has recognized the world-system has found a corpse—and whoever has found a corpse, of him the world is not worthy.

MOBY DICK

Stop being a christ-cuck first of all. Then you get into traditionalism and the occult, start lifting, meditating and become based.

Attached: 834.png (680x760, 191K)

I just wrote this on another thread but the part in Steppenwolf where he met Hermonie made me feel so alive again that I started asking women on dates. Something I hadn’t done in years. I ended up meeting my fiancée a few months later. I don’t know what it was but it just reignited this hopeful inner vitality that I just hadn’t felt in a long time