Boston Yea Forums Meetup Group

We're having a Yea Forums meetup in Boston.

Email bostonliterature at gmail if you're interested & I'll give you the place & time.

>Why?

If you've been to university organizations, reading groups, or hung out in a cafe up here, you've noticed the stifling eggshell-walking culture. And also that no one reads Yea Forums books.

>What?

Something in the vein of Ben Franklin's Junto. Discussion, critique, &c.

Attached: Boston 2019 08 28.jpg (2016x1134, 465K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/1916/09/has-the-war-affected-the-weather/306247/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_rain
warosu.org/lit/thread/S12372089
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: Pinecone.jpg (2128x2832, 1017K)

are these meetups even real? i can't tell.
also, will there be women there and if so, what will they be wearing on their feet?

Yes, they're real and no, sex offenders aren't invited.

well, well, well. who's walking on eggshells now?

The only difference between an eligible bachelor and a sex offender is looks and skill at manipulating people into liking you

isn't that unfair.....

sex offenders bring their sex into fucking everything. bachelors mainly focus on their lives and their sexuality happens to be one aspect of it. have sex, with a consenting partner. I can't believe I have to clarify that.

found the roastie

>with a consenting partner
what does consent have to do with anything
only person who has to consent to sex is jesus

found the incel

>stifling eggshell-walking culture
can you elaborate on this?

if i showed up to the meeting, i guarantee you'd be BEGGING me to sniff your feet.

Nice LARP between two people who don't live anywhere near Boston.

Stay shod, sweetie

Boston's foot fetish gray markets are like cash machines for savvy students, but they're highly discrete and largely transacted in crypto

Attached: Screenshot_20190829-005229-01.jpg (1080x1579, 198K)

Woah woah woah WOAH

Attached: image.jpg (1502x1199, 315K)

I'll be in Cambridge at christmas time. Wish I could be there for the meetup, but you guys have fun.
I know Sam Hyde pretty well, I could probably get him to come to it. He lives back and forth between Fall River and Providence RI.

Post his contact

Attached: image.jpg (1024x784, 393K)

Hey Sam, hope you can afford health insurance now. Also going to knock over some of the porcelain in your mate's antique store ""on accident"", you know, because you need punishing ;^)

Get Charls instead

book with this feel?

Sam is a degenerate pedophile who occasionally makes good comedy. He isn’t Yea Forums.

god bless you christ-chan

*God

Proof for any of these?

Attached: FF19A63E-D8C0-4E04-A4AA-19B4D888F95C.jpg (284x135, 8K)

Just go look at the lolcow thread.

>degenerate pedophile
there’s a pic compilation of him grooming and then beating up some 15 y/o groupie
>occasionally makes good comedy
Million Dollar Extreme & World Peace has its moments

you could probably find all of this if you spent 15 mins searching

I can only imagine how cringe these things are. Do you take bets on how long before some autist brings up Evola or nick land?

Yawn

U realise that's his sister, right? God damn it NPCs are so fucking dumb

if he's beating up and having sex with his sister then that's even fucking worse. great argument, brainlet.

Attached: 1473059220273.jpg (1112x1056, 598K)

U must be new to the internet

Your source is a fake collage in a jpeg

I win

Sure Samfag.

>has
Had.

This is (part of) why it was cancelled, Sam is too much of a liability and the others weren't that into it and just wanted the TV money to invest in what they really wanted to do.

>really wanted to do
Do more MDE but without Charls? And Charls doing Let's Plays? Wha?

Stop being a bad boy and trying to bait me Sam ;^)

Would I be the only girl? (Asking for a friend)

no, but if you do show up, open-toed shoes are customary for our female members. you don't want to be the odd-woman-out, so make sure we can see those toes.

My friend was a dancer, her feet are pretty ugly and mangled

well if she wanted to come, she would have to talk to the other girls about her footwear. they might make her wear sandals, they might not, but they probably will. i don't make the rules!

>i don't make the rules!
I do. Socks are now mandatory with sandals. No toes for you!

Attached: nosoup.gif (500x315, 999K)

I emailed op he said there's no rules and he doesn't know who you are?

there are no written rules, it's an unspoken rule that all females must expose their toes, and preferably, as much foot as possible. it doesn't need to be codified because everyone just does it anyway. i was only telling you so that you wouldn't wear shoes and end up looking out of sync with the other ladies. and op is just as adamant about this as me, he just doesn't want you to think he's weird. i think he has a "thing" for women's feet, but idk.

Your story is full of holes, sweaty

Help me fill those holes.

Fill your own holes YOU SICKO

>implying anyone in Boston knows how to read

Attached: 2019-08-27 15_31_48-When it just hurts to watch.png (407x306, 217K)

based and anti-zogpilled

there's nothing "sick" about a simple dress code you philistine.

How about fuck you

if you aren't going to act like a respectable lady, then we won't feel obliged to invite you back.

Attached: 1541200749577.jpg (960x720, 56K)

Do you even know where it is?

What are the reading requirements?

yes, and i'll tell you if you promise to wear sandals

Note: they aren't saying not to wear socks. Wear socks.

it's Yea Forums so there are no reading requirements

shut the fuck up, she can expose her toes as much as she wants to.

depends. are you a male, or are you a fe-male?

I already know and you clearly do not. Footposter more like footposer

if you know than prove it.

You're the one who doesn't know. Just name it. Or say the kind of establishment. You can't!!!

What's the meme quadrilogy?

Why don't we all meet up there, then that will prove we all know. Don't forget to wear some socks to prove it's us, you can wear sandals but it's not compulsory. The socks can have a fun pattern if you like like zigzags, or even days of the week! Go crazy and wear an odd pair if you want!!

Infinite Jest
Gravity's Rainbow
Finnegans Wake
and Fuck You with your anti-trinity bullshit.

Nice to know you wont be joining us

i told you to first.

I'm already there, it's my favorite place.

Wrong. The quadrilogy is:

Moby Dick
Ulysses
The Recognitions
Gravity's Rainbow
The Tunnel

is this real

Anyone know if Charlotte still goes to these

please delete this please

>pic

Attached: AB Dental.png (300x250, 41K)

Corp?

Attached: wwat.png (230x281, 82K)

>he still hasn't read Evola

Attached: wat.png (222x304, 71K)

Hullo, gangreaders, Jess here. I would like to clarify a few things to those unfamiliar with the Boston Yea Forums meetup culture and vibe. We are radically inclusive but often amuse ourselves with supes kafkaesque obtuseness and ambiguity about meetup policies and culture, especially when we know there's anyone less illuminated (novices, anyone whose been to fewer than five Boston Yea Forums meetups, really) eavesdropping or lurking one of our online promotional threads. Most of the older meetup attendees will agree our TikTok is a richer amusement by far, but most of us watch these threads to assess if there's any potential prodigies out here. Before women's feet and shoes were in vogue, our group first obsessed over epaulettes, the countless national and ethnographic styles, the pageantry performed while wearing the regalia. We got pretty eccentric, but we felt the Muses were inhabiting us. We were their vessels. Our oddball investigations and weirdo tirades and improvised theatrics were our attempts to enchant literary energies, much the same as a rain dance stimulates the storm.

You’re pathetic, and sound like you belong on reddit

And, no, I’m not promoting rape. I’m just saying that, no, you don’t need to clarify that. Cuck

I mean unrelated but Stephen king grew up In the middle of nowhere and his books tend to give off that small town Americana feel at yes even if they don't intend to.

post feet.

post feet.

post feet

post feet

post feet

post feet.

post feet

post feet

post feet.

Yep, and he's a school shooter too.

Did anyone ever find out what happened to the Atlanta meetup?

You are all disinvited to the meetup due to several evident deficits.

Attached: 1566670707885.jpg (720x960, 202K)

r got married

Anyone from Barbados here?

Shot up by a Yea Forums poster

they had to disband when they realized none of them could read

Well, the organizer having a great deal of professional law enforcement experience on his LinkedIn was dissuading, especially because he showed us only his "literary" profile and not the bolis one.

I went to scope some mayobulb feet's, being a melanated gentlexirple

And there goes the TikTok group...

Bar-babe-toes (Charlotte) Picture Natalie Portman but too tall and gawky with a speech impediment (sorry Char but it's cyooot)

Brie is making me post ITT and she's a bitch so I better get some You's

Attached: 1566286208871-01.jpg (1044x893, 214K)

What books and authors are usually discussed?

my chest hurts when I press on it

Attached: nis.png (664x672, 342K)

please don't steal jokes lad

Attached: cookie.gif (228x199, 68K)

theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/1916/09/has-the-war-affected-the-weather/306247/

Rain dance?

REIGN DANCE

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_rain

Will SEAN GOONAN be coming again? I have some things to ask him about EXPLORATION FOUNDATION and its relation to other self-published chan material

YIKES!

This is disgusting.

Poor baby. Did you learn your probabilities yet?

>Meetup hosted by a woman
No thanks.

anyone got pics of previous meetups i bet everyone took out their phone 5 minutes in and started posting on Yea Forums you fucking losers

There's a ton of them on warosu

Afraid of tall women? Hahahahahahaha

link me a few

I'm afraid of tall roast beef flaps more like it

and you're right to be. those things are dangerous, like a delta P. you could get sucked right in without the proper precautions.

only if you can't fuck hard

i'll fuck you harder than a rock. bitch.

sry not gay and i'll bounce your head like a basketball if you tried

my head will be bouncing inside you like a basketball

no seriously BRO i would throw my body weight straight into your fragile face gayboy

mmm yeah, tell me what else you'd do.

Attached: 1522360345710.jpg (271x288, 24K)

relax girl

no girls allowed at the Boston literature club. its just us boys ;)

you sure cos you're a bitch

warosu.org/lit/thread/S12372089

Attached: image.png (718x862, 530K)

Wait are any other girls going

yes, there are plenty of girls. if you are a girl and want to come, you won't be uncomfortable at all, i promise. there are so many females here to keep you company and to make you feel safe and secure. as long as you wear open-toed shoes with no socks, you will be perfectly safe.

What

what do you not understand?

I coom

I don't have to read Camus do I

I know right? No socks? Where's all the sweat going to go, into the sandals? Ew. Wear socks, you can always take them off later if you don't like wearing them with sandals.

What

If you don't like wearing socks you can take them off. I don't see what's so difficult to understand here. If you're worried about where to put them, I'll take care of them for you, I'm the designated sock taker ;^) No worries if they're sweaty I'm a professional ;^p

But thats 8 books

Each of those books is only half a literature though.

Attached: 1AEACC83-9F7A-4A45-988E-6F0D0817DBC3.jpg (542x960, 75K)

You should have read at least 2 by now

Attached: image.jpg (1820x4348, 2.16M)

Just go drive around

Attached: image.jpg (445x445, 31K)

goonan is in boston? the legend himself?

personally i'm waiting to meet rapture. i have a feeling he's going to show up this time.

=)

Attached: Meme Quadrilogy.jpg (1208x1178, 587K)

>he hasnt met rapture

no

Attached: image.jpg (1536x551, 178K)

>Shoes maketh the book club

Attached: 3360363.jpg (200x266, 27K)

Attached: downloadfile-3.jpg (575x350, 159K)

This is a really sad thread.

Hey, some of you guys are cool, don't go to the Yea Forums meetup

Every day I thank god Butterfly isn't like this :3

Which butterfly? The real butterfly doesn't have a tripcode.

>tfw work for Hyatt and could get a free room

For what

can you make bar bills disappear

Do you have access to the laundry room with all the socks?