Meta Thread about Yea Forums

Why is it whenever a woman writer, philosopher, or intellectual is mentioned everyone goes REEEEEE?

Attached: screen-shot-2016-08-30-at-4-51-54-pm.png (721x452, 282K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Bcf5kzBCdy4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

everyone on this board is misogynistic because stacy rejected them in high school

because this is still Yea Forums(nel)

Because you live in a fantasy version of Yea Forums since this shithole wasn't shitty enough for you?

>woman
>intellectual

Attached: 1565173464856.png (797x448, 615K)

Yea Forums used to be less misogynistic about 10 years ago, but I'd say that's more to do with a general change in culture across the globe.

FACT: There are women smarter than you who have produced more work than you.

Roasties are retarded

this but also there are no good women philosophers

i don't seriously hate women or anything but sometimes it feels cathartic and oddly comforting to say "fuck women" or "women are a meme" or "i fucking hate women"

thank god stacy rejected me. i take solace in my failures. thankfully my retrospection of those painful and embarrassing years has afforded me the view that had i attained my desires, i would have had at least 3 stds, a child or two, and who knows what other trauma inducing catastrophes.

this but ironically

This (or they never even tried and just resented Stacey for being too scary to ask out). Anyone who actually works in academia and has male and female colleagues would find this idiotic juvenile image of women (based apparently on Jerry Springer guests and drunken Spring Break girls) basically unrecognizable. Most women, especially after about mid 20s, are nothing like any of that nonsense, and at any age they tend to read more than men. But there's no point trying to tell the kids here any of this: their entire sense of self-worth seems predicated on despising women and others.

>Be filthy long haired punk in middle school
>literally dgaf, spend my days making an ass of myself
>Double D STACY tang top and short shorts comes over
>”wtf” - everyone
>ok I guess we are friends
>invites me to her house
>changes in front of me
>tells me she is house sitting for her neighbors
>we go over there
>she stands in the kitchen staring at me

And nothing happened

seek help :^)

I agree. Why is this autism so prevalent on Yea Forums?

your face should seek help

>And nothing happened
So much happened user. You just don't understand.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-28 at 3.01.42 PM.png (976x988, 296K)

Women don't have as much soul as men. This is simply a fact.

well put, user

Prove it.

It’s more because saying edgy things is cathartic in general. Part of the reason Yea Forums is so addictive is because it’s anonymous nature allows you to spit random ideas out without having to go through the brain to mouth filter. You’d never get away with saying “women are a meme” in public, but regardless of whether you agree with the sentiment or not, here you actually have the option of saying that. It’s tempting to play devil’s advocate and say it at least once.

This is correct. I was so awkward around girls in HS, which led to me placing pussy on a pedestal. But in uni, I stopped caring and now have an even split of girl friends and guy friends and I even got a date with one girl.

If anything, worrying about women too much is the biggest meme of all.

I wonder who made this thread

>You’d never get away with saying “women are a meme” in public

Attached: le femme.jpg (82x87, 3K)

there are women who are more intelligent than you.

>had i attained my desires, i would have had at least 3 stds, a child or two, and who knows what other trauma inducing catastrophes.
this is unironically what incels think happens to people who have sex.

Name some.

>he doesn't have female friends who would find it hilarious if he said "women are a meme" as a joke

every stacy with the wherewithal to reject you, for starters.
on a more serious note, judith butler. queen stacy, if you will.

Because pol has invaded every board and is far larger and more active than b now

extremely cringe post

>t. drastically insecure mouth-breather

Women haven't been part of academia or literature for long enough to integrate seamlessly into expectations and still are too often in dialogue with feminism/writing from subjective, confessional positions. The exceptions are usually lesbian, or mystics (procreative drive rechanneled) or were mentally ill and thus write almost entirely about mental illness. This is less of a problem in the sciences where the subjective bias is better regulated.

Women invariably have no worth other than presenting a wet gash. Even if they're "intelligent" they're absolutely worthless in any setting other than modern academia.

Why do you hate your mother so much?

I have never (not once) seen anyone react negatively to Emily Dickinson, George Eliot, Murasaki Shikibu or Flannery O'Connor, who are discussed fairly often. Austen and the Brontes can be a bit more controversial but plenty of people here like them (and Emily Bronte is an acknowledged top tier Yea Forumsfu along with Dickinson). Woolf may have been extremely tsundere towards Joyce but her work is still top tier. Lispector and Shonagon aren't discussed as much and not as many anons know them as the others I've mentioned, but the discussion I do see of them is uniformly positive.

Actually all of the good literature ever written by women was written before the bra burners. Western women had about a century and a half of good literature before it became shit.

This user is correct, I legitimately have to wonder if all the spastics seething in this thread about evil incels are some sort of 'raid'.

He was a cesarean birth (sperg), so he never got to travel through her wet gash.

>everyone goes REEEEEE
Ackshually they're saying ONLY LOVE CAN SET YOU FREEEEE you're only catching the end bit
youtu.be/Bcf5kzBCdy4

It could also be argued almost all the good literature written by men happened before the bra burners too. Pre-feminist women contributed more great works, but many post-feminist women were great writers: Kavan, Bachmann, Jelinek, Christa Wolf, Tartt, Highsmith, Shirley Jackson, etc. None of these except maybe Wolf were focused on feminism.

Yea Forums chad

wrong. i rejected stacy.

or maybe, just maybe, they are actually too smart- not for the world, but for the current society. have you ever considered the possibility?

Attached: DxkCY7lVAAEcg3i.jpg large.jpg (400x400, 26K)

the fact that everyone on your list is white or japanese is intensely amusing to me

>OLD GOOD NEW BAD
people are still producing good, even great works of literature, you faggots.

>or japanese
The fact you had to make that distinction is intensely amusing to me.

nah, each of the women i was after now have multiple children (and live in trailers) and or are prostitutes and have stds.

/r9k/ incel immigrants

Attached: The_Fox_and_the_Grapes.jpg (400x624, 61K)

There is a board now for meta threads so enjoy a nice vacation
>Off-topic

Name some examples

I akshully had a girlfriend all throughout highschool.

Now name some good female writers.

Women are inherently annoying. I tolerate them because they have boob and vagina and I can kid around with them. No woman is, however, my equal, and I don't feel like entertaining their roleplay at being intellectual or worth listening to.

This thread is clearly off topic and OP will get away with it. He won't be banned. He won't even be warned. The thread will get 500 replies. This board is dead and I hate it.

Attached: 1554770655324.jpg (320x240, 10K)

pussy

count me out man, Hannah Arendt and Simone Weil got brains for days.

I've unironically never met a woman smarter than me. In fact, I may not only be smarter than all women, but I may also be the smartest man alive.

Where have you been the last 20 years?

The short version is this. There is a war. A war for the soul of the internet. It is fought between incel furries dressing up as frogs, and incel trannies dressing up as... You got it. Once upon a time the furries were contained on Yea Forums, and the trannies on tumblr.
Then Trump got elected and tumblr got bought out, resulting in the infection of the internet at large.

tldr;
Yea Forums is full of losers who can't get laid