Who is the most influential modern philosopher?

Who is the most influential modern philosopher?

Attached: molymeme.png (602x644, 44K)

obviously Kant if we are talking about influence on other philosophers and excluding Descartes since he started the whole thing really. If we mean general influence on the world then it's that jewish german faggot whose name im not even going to repeat because I hate him.

can i say Spinoza

probably the stand-up comedians of our day like louis ck, bill burr, dave chappelle, the list goes on

These people are all fucking mad

his ego is ridiculous for someone who's philosophy boils down to IQ=GOOD and "don't beat your kids"

Attached: alfred-north-whitehead-2yufds5midvbavdcl8o2rk-624x624.jpg (624x624, 39K)

what happened to him? he seems to have somehow gone even crazier over the last couple weeks.

Attached: Trying_to_find_a_nice_hentai_that_1__aab1ef76edd2b62f9455f1e2eb8d18d3.jpg (600x600, 22K)

cant handle the sudden surge of pills or hes preparing for retirement lol

Whoah that guy looks just like Alfred Whitehead

What if philosophers don't influence anything and instead their philosophy is a product of contemporary world?

If you’re calling yourself alpha, you’re not alpha.

ever since he changed his filming setup his views have plummeted.

Oh he’s officially lost his tiny mind now, lol

Purely in terms of ‘most influential’ today, i would say Sam Harris or Slavoj Zizek

>boils down to
Opinion discarded.

>money: unearned
Is Molyneux going tankie on us?

>influential
lmao

Sam Harris is a self taught political commentator without an academic background or any credentials in his claimed area.

There are no modern influential philosophers. Philosophy has been overtaken by science.

Attached: Bill_Nye_2017.jpg (2816x4216, 725K)

Jordan Peterson has more followers

And science has been taken over by money.

Attached: sellout.jpg (1011x377, 84K)

Aristotle said, 3000 years ago, that the point of philosophy was not to be practical, because then it wouldn't be philosophy, it would be a craft. Then comes this guy, ignorant of everything, and says philosophy has been replaced by science because science has more applications. If only he knew that he had been retroactively debunked already.

My penis

Making a twitter post about how you're more alpha than Beto O'Rourke is just about the least alpha thing I can think of.

Dude is losing his mind after taleb called out his tiny weiner and the "philosophy" he engaged with to cope with it

Attached: 1_dvvBFludHXwlKf1vs-BhtQ.jpg (601x740, 78K)

I thought he was awarded a doctorate (even if he didn't do any work for it). Tbh I expected him to have it revoked after that pay for admission thing earlier this year.

cringe

It's funny that even a microbrain like Harris is out of Molyneux's league.

David Icke

Judith Butler and the intersectionality black lady are the most influential living philosophers, their breed of cultural marxism has not only replaced classical marxism but even christianity as the state religion of the west.

this
the reasons for your actions should be completely sublimated. Doing stuff because it's "alpha" or because it's "high status" is a mentally unsound strategy. Doing stuff because it energizes you on a foundational level is sustainable and ultimately your best chance at doing good in the long term

By all means, make a mental note on wether you're gaining status or not but never let that process take the front wheel, it's the first step towards darkness. Revealing the fact that you're deeply in touch with this side of yourself is a risky move because it shows the world that a) you've constructed a satisfying mental model for determining status and b) you're willing to use it as a weapon in social situations

This, but minus the cultural marxism comments. Butler is unironically a huge deal, and bell hooks is taught in almost every non-STEM department at my uni. They're both anti-marxist, with really bothers the one marxist professor in our English program.

marxism is just an escape hatch for white guys who are a little too smart to be open all out nazis but really want to avoid a serious moral confrontation with their whiteness.

>Slavoj Zizek

Attached: 1472052895022.jpg (640x853, 133K)

Judith Butler and it's probably not even close.

Attached: judith_butler_ap_img_0.jpg (1170x632, 78K)

>hes preparing for retirement
Who would ever retire from staying at home ranting about whatever you want to hundreds of thousands of adoring fans for millions of dollars?

He's going to retire from being a political stay-at-home commentator? The difficulty of his job is just one notch above the difficulty of people who comment on politics here during their free time.

Based.

take a guess

Peterson is a straight up non-philosopher though. I don't think he's ever even claimed to be. He's a psychologist that moonlights as a youtube self-help guru.

Based Smith

Attached: jaden-smith_jpg_1200x0_crop_q85.jpg (960x580, 66K)

Are you ok?

Attached: 1485730598311.jpg (960x720, 226K)