Can "ill" be used as a verb?

I'm writing a song and one of the lyrics is
"that spilled in my heart to ill the deliverer."
Can the word "ill" be used like this?

Attached: 1552326428165.jpg (720x715, 232K)

no but you can be used as a brainlet

fpip

How does something spill in your heart? Into your heart? Within your heart?

I feel like this is one of those things that instead of coming to 4channel you could have just typed your question into the search engine

I see the vein you are exploring. OP can probably fit "sicken" or "plague" or myriad other variations rather than try to shoehorn something inappropriate. Another peeve of mine is confusing adjectives with adverbs; Yes, the intent can be eventually derived, but decryption is much easier and quicker if the appropriate parts of speech are used.

ail

This place is so shit in the current timeframe that op fails to offend me with his shit thread. He is literally pushing:
>I want to fall in love again
out of the catalog.

OP here. This is literally my first time visiting this board.
I am using "ill" to rhyme with "spilled." Can it work in its own way?

No

just do it man, if you feel it's apt for your prose and story.
english is a beautiful, retarded language. there's no governing body prescribing the "right" and "wrong" way to use English.
Only thing is don't sabotage yourself by using such stupid language that no one would take you seriously

ail is an actual verb and it is assonant with spill; complex assonance is better than rote rhyme

>I am using "ill" to rhyme with "spilled."
Stop feeling glued to rhyme. Carry a thread through the lyric with meter and concepts. Unironically study some poetry and see how poets maintain a flow even when rhyme evades them. Study connotations. If you weave a few words together that carry a separate connotation from what is being overtly stated then your lyrics carry a secondary message without even increasing the word count. If you take too much care for rhyming then you are likely to devolve into nigger chanting anyways.

Your ignorance ills and angers me.

*ails

In English, you can verb any word

You can andly adverb any word

Only good response in this thread

Cringe

yes but remember that it is a strong verb, so it conjugates like this:
ill
all
ull

Gay

Just do it. Be an innovator not a follower.