How could one man be so based?

Attached: 8DC7519A-1003-4232-B6AB-49F39D465380.gif (400x264, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6aqGYYBwKbQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Was just skimming through Francois Roustang's The Lacanian Delusion last night. Interesting to see that even one of his major students still sees him as a megalomaniac psychopath cult-leader who abused and humiliated his disciples. Very interesting to see how Lacan strategically built up his cult by attracting professionals and such to it.

I didn't think Lacan was based until I read how much that faggot hack Deleuze hated him

He is utterly based; also he literally turned psychoanalysis into a profit mill with like 10 minute sessions

He was a perfect capitalist

Why is Deleuze a hack and why is Lacan based (besides being hated by the person who you think is a hack)?

Deleuze didn’t really hate him though.

I don't have to answer to you fag

ANSWER MY QUESTION OR I'LL FUCKING KILL YOu

>I have random opinions on things okay ?? Leave me alone you dick

>Based Deleuze. What do I mean by based and cringe? Take for instance Lacan, brilliant of course, but a bit cringe.

youtube.com/watch?v=6aqGYYBwKbQ

Based

I don't know of anyone more Yea Forums than that guy

what a hack

Meh.

>The composite body which as of fifty years ago could be called culture is now a lie, a spectacle
Was that nigga Baudrillard's kid

They both read Guy Debrord once

He new peole wanted someone to follow and tell them everything would be alright and he had taste, style, erudition and wit. Its not rocket science.

What was based is not the way he behaved but the boldness of his sophistries. Its crazy. He actually manages to touch truth all the time even though he's just bluffing imo.

He allegedly said "Everyone ends up becoming a character in their own drama, my job is to help them accept that character" or something like that. I reckon its more true than he recognised because he not only was a great self conscious character actor but also a dramatist on the level of the Neo-cons or Beckett.

Attached: images (47).jpg (500x390, 18K)

How do you into Lacan? Read a decent amount of Freud and was still mostly lost when I tried to read Ecrits, is it best to approach him first through secondary lit like Fink or what?

hackan got btfo'd by situationist

secondary lit is your best bet, lacan is literally a fraud dude, the "academic lacan" people pretend to extract from him is a homogenized equilibrium of competing interpretations of something that was never meant to be systematic in the first place. might as well get the clearest window possible into the standard-issue harmonization of those interpretations.

Do not read the Écrits until you've been with Lacan for like 2 years. Begin with the Seminars, uncle Sadler's got my back when I was in doubt about that as well

>ywn undertake a seminar that covers virtue ethics and lacan with sadler and macintyre

Don't remind me of that feel user...

Attached: D--aOSGWkAARR_d.png (840x345, 68K)

nah dalooz and guitar hated freud but not hacques

>*reads freud once* vs *reads debord once*

>Moreover, the Lacanian phallus is always described as a "lack," a minus phi -φ2). The phallus is a phantasmatic, non-existent "thing" which nonetheless is decisively constituent of effects in the realm of the subject's reality — "The phallic signifier is, so to speak, an index of its own impossibility... the phallus is not simply lost but is an object which gives body to a certain fundamental loss in its very presence."3 An understanding of the phallus as a "negative object" is crucial to deciphering what Lacan means in pronouncing that "The Woman does not exist."

He didn't understand why the guy disrupted him. And he was supposed to be an expert in psychoanalysis lmao