What are some books about dealing with hypocritical women

What are some books about dealing with hypocritical women

Im feeling really angry and lonley every since my gf left me and trying to debate changing for fucking railing a FAT line and just getting crossed
Fucking bitch of an ex "gf" went total batchint insane and left me out of the blue , but no angel herself and is FAR from perfect
The bitch skinned me alive because i shot up heroin at her sisters wedding in front of everybody on that gay ass camera they leave on the table to take pictures with, it was a fucking joke too but. she is such a fucking hypocrite little fucking bitch its insane. Because guess what guys. She HAS A CUP OF COFFEE EVERY SINGLE MORNING in addition to that she vapes like a fucking chimney, its fucking gross and makes my care smell like fruity chemicals!!!! what in the actual fuck is wrong with her? Shedoes FUCKING DRUGS every single day yet she skins me alive when i do a little dope every now and then? Like I dont even do "my drug" every day, I switch it up using heroin one day, percs the next, Benzos and coke the next to avoid addiction, but not her, shes so fucking tunnle vsion she cant even see her own addiction and has the never to put me on blast for dabling in the shit.
Fucking hypocrite baka

Been on a Dostoevsky kick lately, Stavogrin from Demons is literally me desu

Attached: 1556803111370.png (2160x1959, 389K)

get help

Thats why I made this thread retard, im trying to get help finding new literature to read

I like you.

Casual druggies are the 'cool kids', whereas hardcore addicts who are dedicated to their hobby are looked down upon.

Irvine Welsh may fit that feel.

unironically have sex you freak

The great lie is that women are somehow more oppressed than men. Women throughout history have been given special treatment, unless otherwise subject to a brutal religious ideology e.g. Islam (which liberals ironically respect as if it were excused of extreme infractions.)

Women are so insulated from the supreme horrors of the world, which we throw expendable men at without compunction, and so coddled, that they are unable to recognize the true reality of the societal order.

Do some men mistreat women? Of course. Is this justified? Of course not? But having your face melted off in a battlefield, or choking to death on fumes inside a coal mine, or slaving away in industrial catacombs, pales in comparison to the oppression of women.

It is only because the oppression of men is so normalized and socially accepted that this disproportion between the sexes is decided in favor of women as the sympathetic party.

>that pic
She might have left you but I guarantee you’re 90% off what she’s thinking about. Don’t underestimate the compassion of women, their marital instincts are strong, and if you can achieve that careful balance of being helpless and masculine they’ll be putty in your hands. You should listen to her, since she probably cares about you more than you care about yourself.

Can't you you just lift your therapist in a shower while he's giving you a haircut?

Look I have nothing against women. In fact I fully agree with the idea that they are the fairer sex. Gentle, more empathetic, graceful, humane. What I reject is the absurd lie that they are somehow more oppressed than men.

Look, point this is a literature board. So unless you're going to point specific topic in literature regarding to this, you'd better keep it to /pol/ or /r9k/.
There's like 10 threads 'what about wahmyn' in the catalog. This is getting ridiculous, and apparently no janny in sight.

>comparing heroin to coffee and vaping
You need to commit suicide and go to hell. Scum like you are taking away from resources. I bust my ass for people like you. If you just died, I feel life would be a little bit better.

>heroin, benzos and coke == """coffee""" (just rightly assuming it's watered down tar they serve in your shithole) and vape

Attached: 7D42EC77-E432-4323-B844-5190934FB827.jpg (1003x700, 198K)

Kiss my asshole. I'm going to post in whatever thread suits my fancy in the board in which I am sovereign overlord, Yea Forums.

Druggies like him need to die. All they do is whine and consume resources as they continue their debauchery and self-victimization.

>You need to commit suicide and go to hell.
lmao I consider it often, trust me my friend

I'm not your friend. I have compassion towards many people, but I draw a line with those who do hard drugs, promote sadism, have sadistic or macabre fantasies (e.g., necrophilia, pedophilia, sadomasochism, etc.), etc. If all you people died, this world would be a better place. All you do is take away from this world. You give nothing back while I slave away endlessly.

I hate both the sin and sinner. They are one and the same. However, I tend to be a bit more strict in what I consider sin.

*tips*
whatever man shits boring who cares

op take a photo of your perforated veins ;3

You're right bro, the only family you need are heroin, coke and alcohol. Fuck that evil bitch

>that 1% chance this isn’t just a shitpost

Attached: D7FF3A55-AD40-455A-8B47-B70B5BD67DC8.jpg (250x240, 11K)

post body or fake as fuck

kek, succinctly put

Irvine welsh