/christian atheism/

do any other atheists and non traditional believers very much admire the figure and character of christ and the /TRUE/ ideas of his figure. Non divinely respecting him?

Attached: 6500063849_e179768bcd_b.jpg (715x1024, 391K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ypOtX1kEo8U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You got one. I had a thread about it a few days ago about the metaphorical significance of the biblical story you cannot deny even if you're atheist.

desu most atheists are as retarded as most believers, but they're even worse because they're edgy and consider themselves to be smarter than everyone around them. True critical thinkers cannot deny the importance if christianity even today imho

I suppose you happen to know what the "/TRUE/" figure and character of Christ are?

Attached: Eros2007-editrd.jpg (715x1500, 325K)

I do not know all, but I know what they are Not what many Christian's seem to malform his beliefs to be.

So how are you going to get around the part where he calls himself God and the total fulfillment of Jewish Law and Prophesy?

It has shaped our modern world, no one can deny that, but what exactly does that have to do with an individual believing or not believing in god?

>Everything it says about life is true
>but none of it happened
Ecumenical atheism is very strange, desu

I'm an atheist but I want to believe, I really admire a lot of the imagery and stories

Believing a choice desu. Faith is faith because it isn’t scientific.

youtu.be/ypOtX1kEo8U
Conclusion is in the last excerpt

>Believing a choice desu
Don't be ridiculous. Faith is an innate talent. Either you possess it, or you don't. One cannot 'choose' to believe.

No not everything obviously. As a whole document the bible fails, but ideas survive in profundity.

>/christian atheism/
this thread is brainlet central and OP is first among equals

by ignoring it. at the time superstition may have seemed a viable antidote to the nature of the world, but the real wisdom comes from the man, not the figure.

Nietzsche.

What do you think it gets most wrong?

Of all the parts to ignore, why that one? It's the very thing they killed him for. If you don't believe that part, why believe any of it?

I don't believe any of it. But the ideas are worth acknowledging as worth considering to be at times, supremely beautiful.

What do you mean? Such as?

Utterly disgusting ideology. It's the most Reddit you can get. If you recognize your being, you will either be a knight of resignation or a knight of faith. To be a atheist who pretends he admires Jesus has failed to grasp anything. to be a Christian atheist is to be both the greatest sinner and slave. Fuck you

Isnt Christian atheism the belief that God died for good on the cross. Like, God is dead now. He was around up until the crucifixion

Some believe in that but I'm talking more of a spiritualist admiration

extremely based and completely redpilled

Yeah, some say that God literally immanetized into the Church, and by extension creation.

all of the business self-help books refer back to the bible, so businessmen look up to the christ whether they have christian faith or not, because jesus christ was the greatest leader

Seems Buddhist

I like this. Where do I start with ole' Schopey?