Which is a better title and why?

Which is a better title and why?
"A Year Into Consideration"
"A Year In Consideration"

Attached: francisco-lachowski-and-monster-beats-by-dr-dre-studio-headphones-gallery.jpg (433x650, 48K)

Ay! Ear inc. on iteration

Probably, "The Year of Consideration". The others ones don't make sense; they seem self-conscious (read: awkward) attempts at a "Strikingly Poetic"(TM) title.

"A Year in Penetration"

mine is better
here it comes..........
u ready?...........

Conspiranoia

told you it was better

Damn he so cute
I will never look like him

You already do user

He would make an attractive woman as well, funny how facial features work

"12 months a considerer"

they don't mean the same thing

explain

if you can't see for yourself you shouldn't be writing a book in the first place

A Year Lost in Consideration

its not even a book, why are you so hostile bro? im asking for help. if youre gonna be a jerk, please leave this thread.

make the effort yourself and you'll become a better writer, simple as that

A Year in Constipation: How one man lived his life on a toilet for a full sun orbit

>"a year into consideration"
i expect the book to start out a year into the consideration.
>"a year in consideration"
i expect the book to start at the beginning of the considerations and for the "year spent considering" to be the main plot of the book.

nothing wrong with asking a mentor/teacher for help with further clarification. you sound bitter
thanks man, that makes more sense.

Into.
It gives the whole sentence a magical fuzz

First one is saying you have been considering something for a year, second one is saying you are considering the contents of a given year.

“Into”

It makes it sound like you’re only one year into instrospection and that you dont intend on quitting. “In” makes it sounds like you were only trying it out.

Wow, the ESL miasma is particularly thick today

First option if you mean consideration in general, not considering something special.
Second option if just the year is considered.

retarded meme

thank you, i'll put these thoughts into consideration.

This

A Rear in Constipation

My diary desu