I want to read my way into some pussy

What books should I read so that smart cute grils find me attractive?

Attached: IMG_20190827_170745.jpg (1080x1350, 368K)

Attached: bnko-square-orig.jpg (1536x1536, 73K)

french symbolists
british romantics
proust

don't talk about american pomo, dostoevsky, or anything german

the /fit/ sticky

The idea that reading anything will Alena girl like you is a myth young male nerds nurture. If anything, read a biology textbook, nerdy bitches study science. The gross knit-scarf bitches that study literature will like you if you can write well.

Go Talk to them

Starting Strength

Women don't like reading real literature; they read genres like romance and cooking.

Stranger Things

You can't learn how to slam pussy from a book. You either have the skill or you don't. It's something that takes years of trial and error to acquire, and even then you will never reach perfection.

Even books like
are a meme.

But here is the simplest best advice you will ever get in a nutshell and you don't need to read a 300 page book to get it.
Don't quote her poetry and philosophy. BE the philosopher and the poet. Your own original ideas don't even have to be that deep or insightful, just as long as they are your own and you aren't parroting Keats or Nietzsche. This will instantly make your stock in how the opposite sex views you rise by about 900%.

Read Red Pill theory.

Attached: 51O2itsdPqL.jpg (313x500, 40K)

Read the Mistery method, unironically a good book.

>don't even try dude, if you are chad good if not neck yourself
Cringe and blackpilled.

Being Chad is easy. 95% of being Chad is acting like you are Chad.
Women are stupid and easily manipulated. Their brains don't work like ours do. If a guy acts like he's alpha and big man on campus, it doesn't matter if it's true, she will believe it. It's all an illusion and an act.

The opposite of this is of course that women can smell beta like a dog can smell fear. They know when an insecure beta is trying to larp as alpha and pretending to not give a fuck what people think about him, and when a guy acting alpha genuinely doesn't give a fuck.

Reminder that this is what Mystery looks like, and you will never in a million years get pussy if you follow his advice.
He might as well have called his book How Not to Get Laid.

Attached: mystery.jpg (340x340, 21K)

>actually reading to impress a girl
Just pretend to, like they do.

>dress like him
>go to goth club
>have your pick of roasties who copy Betty Page pulling you into a taxi

Um....

Even with that retarded style he still gets more pussy than all us on this thread combined. If anything: his appearance is a testament to the quality of the advice he's giving.

Attached: erik-von-markovik-03648843-9030-49bf-b3c7-4860644bc98-resize-750.jpg (400x600, 48K)

>being photographed with a female means he is banging her
OK bud.

You think that if someone found out a foolproof method that solves the millennia old mystery of how to get girls, they would tell people how to do it? It would be like discovering the secrets of alchemy or finding the Fountain of Youth. Knowing how to convince women to sleep with you is literally priceless knowledge. Billionaires even still have to pay for pussy because they have no game.

So if he truly found the ultimate method, do you think his first thought would be to write a fucking book about it? This is shit you keep to yourself. Minimize the competition.

The real Mystery is just some dude who keeps quiet about his method and with a different thot every weekend.

Harry Potter

nooooooooooo
He will just get a big ass

What you need is to improve your looks, be at a low body fat user, this will improve a bit your facial aesthetics.
And you better not be balding or a manlet.
Otherwise you can just sudoku.

Rule number one is to never talk to other males about girls. You'll get nonsensical blabbering like this guy or you'll get some theory about the psychology of women like this guy or some generic advice you can come up with yourself like the rest of the thread.

Literature is supposed to be an enhancement, not the main thing.

Isolate your pick-up game from everything else and figure it out yourself. If you think that any male is actually happy when you score then you are retarded.

Attached: bhjbhj.jpg (480x270, 22K)

Eh you retard.
Chad is just a bunch of physical traits.
Height/Frame/FACE

Attached: 1565360372385.png (1272x738, 1.37M)

He got pussy because he is 6'5
When you are that tall women literally beg you to cum inside them

You should go to the gym, get a higher paying job, dress better, and keep a good social circle

Damn these fucking bitches are so demanding but offer so little

Seduction is a very simple thing that has been theorized for a long times, its basic principles have always been the same. I've been around a fair share of Chads in my life and they all work around the same exact logic: they're all outgoing, fun to be around, confident, loud, excellent storytellers, they bend the reality to their needs and always gets the pussy. On top of that of course: they usually bring something to the table (looks, status, money, etc).

Everyone knows what needs to be done in order to get pussy, just like everyone can know what needs to be done to be fit, or rich, the reality is: it's difficult, it requires huge work on yourself, sometimes unlearning everything you had learned until know, doing the exact opposite of what you were doing and behaving in total contradiction with how you were doing before. It's also insanely hard because not only most people gets into destructive habits, but they surround themselves with people like them: insecure, frustrated losers who can't accept positive change, so it's even more difficult to do what's necessary.

On a related subject, how do you attract a Yea Forums gf on okcupid or tinder?

What books should I mention?
What do they look like?
Do I really want a girl that will tell me I misunderstood Epictetus and La Fontaine?

Attached: 1566757100449.jpg (1371x1039, 489K)

coc.. chicks love hearing about how the j*ews are subverting western civilization.

Attached: 1545983311299.jpg (900x1200, 194K)

You're a fucking moron, just give up.

Attached: 51U89SxGp-L._SY346_.jpg (230x346, 17K)

I think his face would be more likely the reason. Guy looks pretty handsome in that second pic.

This is actually the only worthwhile advice here. Just don't be pretentious and obnoxious when being an interesting guy