I've realized the biggest pill to take is understanding that there is no such thing as 'truth realization' or...

I've realized the biggest pill to take is understanding that there is no such thing as 'truth realization' or enlightenment. In fact, we are not on a journey towards enlightenment, it's more so the opposite. We are on a journey towards becoming LESS enlightened. If you were a supreme being and could choose to do anything, you would probably choose to jump in this reality and live the most materialistic and impulsive lifestyle just for the sake of it, even though the empirical world is an illusion, you know you want to eat the best steak in the matrix. Almost all spirituality is a denial of this fact so instead they seek a false light that is actually the darkness spoken about in the Tao Te Ching. If you look at human biology, we're evil disgusting beings with sexual perversions. Only by the lie of 'society' do we pretend not to be.

What book should I read that challenge this? If you recommend something stupid like 'The Bible', i'm not going to bother.

Attached: DA8OkyiUMAAeyu4.jpg (540x525, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iXyLbU1GGqU
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Thus Spoke Zarathustra

If there is society that tries to override the "sexual pervertions", maybe there are some broader ideas at work?

la bas

The truth is inneffable. The divinely message is, shut the fuck up you stupid monkey. There's nothing you can read, meditate and experience truth

That's a big breakfast. Do people really eat breakfasts that big?

started good but fell away fast you dumb baby

Nah just eat pussy

Yet - you realized this ''truth'' through seeking.

UUUUUUUUUGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH SHOW ME AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! I THINK UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH I THINK I'M GONNA COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMM!!!

Attached: 1566849163758.png (390x348, 120K)

I Hope You Die Soon

By Richard Sylvester

Yes, when they go out to a hotel or on vacation. It's not that big either, it's an omelette with a pancake.
It's made to look larger and fancier than it is.

knowledge is increasing, Knowledge is decreasing. Read Guénon and escape Kali

Try Metzinger, though he basically repeats your point, we are biologically on a hedonistic treadmill and we cannot do anything about it.

The only argument against it is that when you indulge in pleasure completely you get bored real quick. Imagine if you had casual sex will top looking girls for a month. First day will be amazing, but by the end of the month you will need heavy BDSM orgies to evoke the same kind of pleasure. Same goes for food, drugs and alcohol.

Imagine yourself after a month of the most hedonistic life (say, you have limitless money). You tried everything, and now you are bored. What do you want now? You want a challenge. You want to try something extreme or dangerous, you want to abstain from earthly pleasures for at least a week and try rafting or gym or hiking.

You are correct, but these hedonistic impulses tire you pretty quickly, so you should be careful not to overpleasure yourself this way and stick to a certain balance, for example you only have sex once a week with the same top looking girls, but you never get bored, same goes for other pleasures.

You know that you always get attracted to the opposite: if you are a poor incel, you want all the money and all the chicks, but if you are a rich chad you are not concerned with it as much and you'd rather spend sometime alone and meditate or shit, whatever these guys do.

Also when you hit your dopamine buttons too hard you become prone to depression, which takes away all your desires, even if they are at your disposal. So once again, you'd rather find a balance than jump into it right away.

You are a critical thinking man, OP, be careful with your hedonistic desires, don't let them control you, because you should be the one in control.

C O P E

Attached: GetALOAD.jpg (114x125, 7K)

What do you mean?

Ah so only 1 BDSM session a week, got it!

I don't think that one can 'centre' themselves because that centre is the Void monad or the One. In fact reality is very centrifrugal, look at the way magnets jump from side to side. They never go in the middle. Look at the wheel. Look at black holes, within that 'hole' is the darkness within darkness spoken in the Tao. What you're advocating is 'holy' in a sense, but it is not wordly and thus it is 'nihilstic' in this sense and this sense only.

This is such a baby's first enlightenment take on the universe. Arbitrarily saying that visceral pleasures and sins are more important or sought after than everything else doesn't make you smart, it makes you and edgelord. Unless you can make some kind of argument supported by some kind of model informed by some sort of examples, you're just pissing into the wind of your own repression. Ask yourself: do you think people are ewil sex mwachines because you've thought it out in a reasonable, sophisticated way, of because your mommy told you you were a bad bad little boy when you stuck your penis in the vacuum cleaner at a young age?

not funny
didnt laugh

did you coom?

This is what you're going to do. I'm going to explain why a supreme being would choose to enter this world and if he could, he would choose to live a hedonist lifestyle, and then you're going to, like the predictable 'enlightened' generated robot you are, explain to me why the 'hedonist lifestyle' is bad, instead of refuting the entire idea as a whole.

Only because you can hallucinate pleasure through divine madness doesn't mean you are genuinely 'rich' in life. Saint Isadora was known to eat crumbs off the table. We know that a large sandwhich is more fulfiling, only by delusion are crumbs.

>If you were a supreme being and could choose to do anything, you would probably choose to jump in this reality and live the most materialistic and impulsive lifestyle just for the sake of it
What kind of retarded reasoning is this?

>That faint light in each of us which dates back to before our birth, to before all births, is what must be protected if we want to rejoin that remote glory from which we shall never know why we were separated.

wouldn't it make more sense to curve back and forth between states? Gorge yourself on food, exercise hard, have degenerate sex, and then fast for prolonged periods of time, contemplate and suffer. Best of both worlds.

The Enlightenment comes and quickly vanishes; each rush into the next state comes with both giddiness and pain. The Enlightenment is the approach of the BwO. But it must be taken lightly; you can botch the procedure. The paranoid body, the schizo body, etc--- they oscillate between the BwO and the desiring-machine, not reaching either, quite exactly, but they are that for seconds at a time. The Enlightenment, that being said, is a very real procedure, and causes the exchange of the milieu in which one operates. This "milieu exchange" is mostly physical, but it must operate on a psychological level too, otherwise you become a docile body in a societal superstructure. That's not to say different milieus are the same thing as different strata, and strata don't encompass the realm of horizontality alone, they also operate vertically. And so strata can't be simplified into base-superstructure dichotomies, though those are two particular strata, though it would be best to call them two different milieus. Enlightenment is a lie in the sense that you're calling it. It is both a physical and mental procedure, which is deployed when it comes. Some aren't capable of Enlightenment (not the Enlightenment; this made it possible for Enlightenment to occur, but the historical procedure must operate within each body). Anyway, you should consider new lines of flight, and open up new possibilities. Reading books isn't enough. Experience isn't enough. You need both the formal recognition and the concrete recognition to experience Enlightenment. And trust me, there will be more than one, if you do the procedure correctly.

Attached: S4-b-1_1600x.jpg (1600x1600, 196K)

You have to be over the age of 18 to post on 4channel.

That faint light chose a bodily existence. How do you feel now faggot?
Not an argument

Can you give me an overview of what those Deleuzian terms mean to someone who hasn't read him?

fpbp

UG Krishnamurti understands your suffering but communicates it in a superior way

Which ones? There are several here, though I'll do my best to explain them. Take my judgement with a grain of salt, for I have just started reading Deleuze and my interpretation may be incorrect. And also, your interpretation might be better for your experience--avoid secondary sources. They demonstrate the false judgement of the propaganda apparatus. Anyway, here are my "definitions":
BwO-An approach to a line of flight, and a castration of everything which is human.
Line of Flight-The escape vector from a certain milieu.
Milieu-An epoch, historically speaking, such as capitalism. Personally speaking, the space which you currently find yourself in.
Strata-A philosophical headspace. Lines of flight can take you between different strata, or different milieus.
Negative Line of Flight-Caused by the scapegoat. You believe you are traversing the landscape, but nothing has really changed (I put this one in so you can avoid it).
Superstructure-Universities, Libraries, Institutions of all kind which reflect the propensity for knowledge and therefore power.

Also, I forgot one, "Desiring-machine." This one should be self-explanatory. Most people are desiring-machines, so it should be pretty easy to see what is meant by this term.

body without organs, schizo body,paranoid body, desiring-machine. also, reframe what you said without the 'terms', it's more concise, although your post was informational, it's hard to digest

>Almost all spirituality is a denial of this fact so instead they seek a false light that is actually the darkness spoken about in the Tao Te Ching
Looks like OP has finally taken the Kaathe pill.

Attached: Darkstalker-Kaathe.jpg (600x300, 34K)

Hmm, I could try to do that, though it might be difficult. OK, I guess the essence of what I'm trying to say here is that there are several forms of enlightenment, with several means of achieving them. You can traverse the societal landscape, and come to some realization of each portion of the landscape through astute observation and realization. A sudden gripping of realization is "enlightenment." Enlightenment occurs when you have synthesized your knowledge and are able to go on to the next milieu in the societal landscape. There are also pitfalls, such as schizophrenia, when you have reduced all your knowledge and kept it disparate. Upon the realization that this has occurred, the social body will attempt to make you into what Foucault calls a "docile body": his oeuvre stands as a testament to the several types of apparatus which renders the docile body, so if you haven't read Discipline & Punish, I'd hop on that--so you can avoid becoming a docile body. When traversing the social landscape, you need to proceed with caution, or else you'll be rendered useless. Sadly, this is what happened to me, but my efforts on here are so that inquiring people such as yourself don't fall into the same pitfalls that I did. Anyway, there are different epochs at work, so far we only know of two--the savage epoch, and the capitalist epoch, delineated by the agricultural revolution. We're coming up to a third epoch, and to cause this to happen, we need to enlighten ourselves to the workings of the current milieu.

>or I have just started reading Deleuze
What text do you think one should start with?

Also, one might ask-- how do we know that we're coming to a different epoch? To answer that question, one should read Baudrillard--especially "Fatal Strategies."

That's a hard question to answer, I'd say it depends on your inclinations and your method of approach. What philosophy have you read so far? I'd say you need at least a half-decent working knowledge of Marx, Freud, among others. As for starting with Deleuze, start with the conclusion and preface of Difference & Repetition, he literally tells you to do this. Skip the rest of the book. Read some of Anti-Oedipus, then when you think you understand some of the terminology he is working with, you can go to A Thousand Plateaus, which is the real revolutionary work.

this thread reeks of snake oil

That implies someone is trying to sell you something. What do you think is being sold?

the fuck is sexual perversion?

eating good steak makes you less happy because you become dependent on steak. this is basic stoicism.
Xi Kang wrote - "good things, things in their own time". and daoist poets were all about good [wine].

subjective synthesis through object negation. schizophrenia as meta observing observation itself, the eye seeing the eye. i seeing i. unity with brahman. there is no such thing as disparate knowledge, only the mathematician and modern world sees knowledge as 'disparate'. schizophrenia can be a production of theurgy.

>The Enlightenment is the approach of the BwO. But it must be taken lightly; you can botch the procedure. The paranoid body, the schizo body, etc--- they oscillate between the BwO and the desiring-machine, not reaching either
This is nothing to do with Enlightment, or "truth realization" as OP puts in. Anti-Oedipus cannot solve OP's problem as it is just an off-topic.

>This "milieu exchange" is mostly physical, but it must operate on a psychological level too, otherwise you become a docile body in a societal superstructure. That's not to say different milieus are the same thing as different strata, and strata don't encompass the realm of horizontality alone, they also operate vertically. And so strata can't be simplified into base-superstructure dichotomies
Like what the fuck is going on? What even is this?

Have you read Deleuze? My understanding is kind of enmeshed with experience. Perhaps you can enlighten me.

is this the UG pill

>hashbrowns
>1 piece of toast
>1 small pancake
>some berries
That's a big breakfast to you?

who is UG?

i used to shove 10 pancakes during my good days
for breakfast
never got fat

youtube.com/watch?v=iXyLbU1GGqU

Oh Krishnamurti? Wasn't he heavy into Theosophy and then departed? I might be getting confused, but I don't want to google it. Anyway give me the 2 minute rundown

are you saying the mental pleasure from jacking off is the same as equanimous state of mental 'pleasure' obtained from high int states
you're retarded bro

this, jacking off is much more profound and less masturbatory than "high int states"

>I'm going to explain why a supreme being would choose to enter this world and if he could, he would choose to live a hedonist lifestyle, and then you're going to, like the predictable 'enlightened' generated robot you are, explain to me why the 'hedonist lifestyle' is bad, instead of refuting the entire idea as a whole.

lmao. America was a mistake

I wanna graduate with a degree in continental breakfasts

Wow postmodernism

This is unironically the best answer, completely nukes OP's viewpoint alongside any viewpoint not wholly concerned with the highest of all glories

just because not every is able to appreciate and derive pleasure from the truth present in math doesn't mean it's not true
like they say you either have the spiritual inclination or don't have it

>midshit, blackpilled take
>cumbrain image
>usually foot-focused

every time. is Yea Forums being targeted by a psyop?

Attached: 1562187928326.gif (315x174, 1.39M)

>derive pleasure from the truth present in math
As I said, I'd much rather jack off. It's much less masturbatory and narcissistic.

>As I said, I'd much rather jack off. It's much less masturbatory and narcissistic.

Cool then go jack off then you fucking monkey who gives a shit

i like this desu

pseud: the post

He's describing what a meth addiction is like

>I'd much rather jack off. It's much less masturbatory

this is what we call an oxymoron, user
here it is used to express how vain is to state that one only takes pleasure in "high intellectual" pursuits such as "the truth present in math".

don't see how it expresses that
instead it just expresses how vain the idea of jacking off is that a word like masturbatory exists
you could have tried to be clever and said mathsurbatory or something gay like that

pic related sums up what op is trying to say

Attached: tumblr_o1v4g4v7OU1r6hebro1_1280.jpg (1280x540, 186K)

More like schizo the post.

No, not once did I say that. Can you read?
Not an argument

asserting something is not an argument either

What do you want an argument for? Be precise and I'll give you one.

that the incarnate God would be a lecher

Y I K E S

ur a fucking retarded loser what a combo

how dare u call pessoa yikes

end urself

God is that my friend. There is no mystery God. You need to understand Hegel and Shankara and what the Self is. You as a spirit chose to inhabit a body for a reason.

>God incarnated in a body to eat and jerk off

I doubt it. Maybe you did.

Look at the way you just spoke. you and i. you still think with the ego, this is not a matter of the ego. God chose to inhabit a body in order to have fun, and to know himself. Without vices you are nothing.

Is God a pedophile because the all-possibility of his infinitude demand that he be one, among other things?

If you did not have attachments and vices, you would not be manifesting. You are thinking too piously. Do you not know the way of the sly man?

That's fine, why would it apply to God?

the christian god is a pedo thats why you got so many white pedos

>What book should I read that challenge this

Why challenge your own philosophy? just go with your own gut and live life outside of books dude. People that obsess over philosophy, books that have no practical value are...well fucking ugly most likely and thus seek to shelter their ego in the perceived intelligence..just be a a chad, make money and do what you want

>God is a pedophile

blackpill overdose

>bro just stop thinking so hard bro