Antinatalism thread

Previous thread about antinatalism was deleted, despite being a thread to recommend books about the subject. And suddenly there's a thread about "fatherhood" in the catalog. Gee, I wonder who made that thread.

This is the 101th thread about antinatalism on Yea Forums and there's still not a single successful argument against it.

Fuck you, mods.

ITT: Antinatalism

Share books about this subject. Let's discuss and encourage antinatalism. DO NOT HAVE CHILDREN.

Attached: file.png (500x505, 238K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ebruenig/status/1166191698810232832
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Imagine being so evil, so egotistic to the point of putting children into this evil, meaningless, chaotic, random, pointless world just so you can have "that" feeling of doing something important, when in reality you're just being a selfish cunt and are not thinking about the future of the children at all.

Attached: kafka.jpg (472x700, 63K)

but user how I would be posting here if you were never here to make this thread for me.

>suffering isn't bad
Antinatalism defeated in a single clause.

Kill yourself and spare your future offspring their misery.

>This is the 101th thread about antinatalism on Yea Forums and there's still not a single successful argu
Nor is there any interest in it.
Don’t respond to me. Don’t bump your fuck awful thread. Let it die. It doesn’t want to be here anymore

Wow Butterfly got something right for once. :3

Fuck off my girl or I’ll murder you

PEANUT BRAIN: UTILITARIAN ANTINATALISM

SMALL BRAIN: SENTIMENTAL ANTINATALISM

MEDIUM BRAIN: KANTIAN ANTINATALISM

LARGE BRAIN: PLATONIC ANTINATALISM

EXPLODING BRAIN: PAULINE/DOCTRINAL ANTINATALISM

GALAXY BRAIN: CHRISTOLOGICAL/SCRIPTURAL ANTINATALISM

Shut up jewboy

>twitter.com/ebruenig/status/1166191698810232832

Imagine being proud of it too.

Attached: idiot.png (576x425, 45K)

>your actual children which won't be born
Your ideology weakens the genome and makes It even worse to everyone else. The non-brainlet option is the coalition for the human Spirit, a pan human alliance to fight against our enemy, nature, and make our lives better by increments.

Attached: IMG_0808.png (750x1334, 20K)

necc yourself.
You want to make the world a better place? stop niggers and sub 80 IQ people from having children and encourage white, educated people to have more.

if these antinatilism threads aren't just pure memery, I am suprised that being pathetic and weak can reach such levels.
You pussies are
1) unable to bare the suffering of life (because, as said, you are fucking pussies
2) never ever going to have the chance to have any children because no woman that isnt at least psychotic or a crack addict would want your pathetic ass, so you cope by saying that you wouldn't even want them
3) fucking pseudointellectual sophists who twist thought in a pathetic way to justify that you are just too pathetic and weak to deal with life - hell, you don't even have the courage to neck yourselves.
It's just a game, you fools - take it or leave it.
But don't try to spread your misery to others because you suck at playing it.

Attached: play the game.jpg (1300x1300, 190K)

>If these antinatilism threads aren't just pure memery,

ITS A RAID
WE ARE BEING RAIDED. It's Classic slide thread strategy.

>This is the 101th thread about antinatalism on Yea Forums and there's still not a single successful argument against it.

disregarding whatever reason why we find ourselves to be born, every healthy human birth is essentially a chance to transcend the cosmic cycle of all rebirths, or at least generate enough good karma to come back again. therefore, giving people the chance to transcend their suffering is not only good, but necessary

Antinatalism is against birth, not against life.

bad thread.

reporting it to the FBI.

daily reminder that human intelligence and morality are instrumental to reproduction

Life is irrational. There's never going to be an argument because there is no ultimate standpoint on which to base a right or wrong. Right or wrong - for whom? It's always going to be a subjective matter. Regardless, right and wrong are human concepts, the universe and all things in it are inherently neutral.

I was alone in that cemetery overlooking the village when a pregnant woman came in. I left at once, in order not to look at this corpse-bearer at close range, nor to ruminate upon the contrast between an aggressive womb and the time-worn tombs—between a false promise and the end of all promises.

well, why would you be against birth if not because you're resentful towards life.
Example: is just someone who is unable to bear the suffering life of course brings with it, thus having built resentment and being against the initiation of new life on this earth, which in itself lives on the assumption that life is something that should not be experienced.
Being against birth and being against life can not be seperated, especially if the argument against birth goes along the lines of this.