Are there good books about fatherhood?

Attached: dad-620x349.jpg (620x349, 54K)

No. The only acceptable source for fatherhood is Leave It To Beaver.

The Odyssey

The Bible

Knausgaard

I wanna have kids SO BADLY!!!

Lolita

Currently writing a book on it. It’s hard being a daddy but I like it a lot. I like making people happy and developing that unconditional love. Father son and Holy Spirit. I used to have no hope and look everywhere for it, scraps here and there. I know what it’s like not knowing where to go, who to talk to, who to trust. It feels good to step up to the plate and say, I’ll be that person. I know if I don’t do it no one will because no one has. Being a father is the way of all men who come to fruition, but being a daddy is really and Art, its a mans mans sport. You have to be so strong and resilient and patient, you really have to be the thing that stands even when everything falls, because it will, it has. I’m still learning, but it feels good to know that who I am is someone who won’t give up or lose faith in love

Having kids is immoral.

fuck off, retard.

I found this useful when we had our first kid.

Attached: 411ibgNREIL.jpg (358x500, 29K)

Imagine coming back home to see this after a long hours of wageslaving in office

Attached: 1556587130386.webm (480x852, 2.36M)

Imagine being so evil, so egotistic to the point of putting children into this evil, meaningless, chaotic, random, pointless world just so you can have "that" feeling of doing something important, when in reality you're just being a selfish cunt and are not thinking about the future of the children at all.

Attached: kafka.jpg (472x700, 63K)

nihilists NOT WELCOME

Attached: file.png (500x505, 238K)

>tfw you will never experience this.

Attached: 1555785110899.gif (472x472, 2.62M)

Attached: 2.jpg (450x600, 33K)

>not the Andy Griffith Show

So beautiful. The greatest joy in life is seeing two become one

Not everyone is as miserable as you, dipshit.

2edgy4me

Who is she?

Someone else's wife, you pervert

Ana de armas

The Road

Came here to post this.

Only for your parents.

Thank you Greta.

Are you a fucking baaaaaka?

That is NOT what YOU will see. That woman is an actress or a model. She has a nanny to do all the difficult bits of childrearing, that's why she's so happy. YOUR wife will welcome you with a disheveled appearance, because she's too fat to do anything without getting out of breath, the house will be a mess and your kids will be running wild. You're fucking delusional if you think THAT is what a life with a wife and kids looks like.

Attached: acf1df7705d11ead80866a9dfb030aee.jpg (640x460, 68K)

If its worth it to me, it might be worth it to them.
the best things about anti natalists is that we don't even have to kill you guys, youll erase yourselves from the genepool without help :)

Cope