I'm currently writing a book about the far future in which cyborgs are the majority and pure...

I'm currently writing a book about the far future in which cyborgs are the majority and pure, organic humans are heavily discriminated against, but I can't figure out what to title it. The working title is "Subjugation of the Organics" but I'd prefer something a little less on-the-nose. I'm open to suggestions.

Attached: b8cfdc88e2100ef540ef441ec74e9b02.jpg (1041x1600, 196K)

Beating Meat

Don't mind. If you should actually get published, your publisher will tell you what it's called, nevertheless.

Slaves to Metal

So babies are discriminated against or how does that work? At what age are they supposed to become cyborgs? Why not go all the way and have full robotic body?

Most people are required by law to become cyborgs at age 13, but the hardware is only compatible with positive blood types, organics with negative blood types are banished from Earth and forced to live in remote facilities on Mars.

Thanks for the pitch

The Irrelevance Of The Old????

Born Again In Metal

Who are the protagonists, the "good guys", and viewpoint?

Repulsion of the Flesh: A Futuristic Allegory for Circumcision in America

To Ping a Mockingborg

Subjugation of the Bourgeoisie

How're we supposed to know without reading the book?
POst it and then we'll see. Research how to put in copyright claims and leave a paper trail (e.g. email it to a family member) first.

Cliche Garbage: The Never Ever Will It Get Picked Up Chronicles

Cybercaust

10/10

fbpb

Name it after something significant in the book, like a place or object.

Attached: 1566496347198.png (626x380, 232K)

The Fagbot Saga

The Last Human

>13709693
true.