Pessiminsts are right

Pessiminsts are right.

Religion and spirtuality is obviously a brainlet cope. Optimists will flat out admit "yeah pessimism is true but it hurts my fee fees and it makes me sad so I like to pretend life has meaning". Everything else fits into one of those two camps. Pessimists are the only ones capable of being honest about life, namely: there is no purpose for any of us, breeding is unethical, working is for chumps, everything you do from the artist to the bridge builder is another cope to help you get through life easier.

There's no arguing about it, pessimists are right and everything else is cope.

Attached: 1566824884202.jpg (1227x675, 95K)

>pessimists are right and everything else is cope.
That's an optimistic assessment. Pessimists are wrong enough for it to be a bad thing, and optimists are correct enough to warrant more success on their front, but pessimists refuse because they are busy coping.

>That's an optimistic assessment
Where in your arse did you pull that one from?

Also, pessimists don't care about success because there's nothing to succeed at

>I'm right! I'm correct! Others are wrong! Truth exists! If we interpret the world my way there is success to be found!

Why are you upset?

I asked a simple question.

If pessimists are right, why does it matter if you are right or not. What's wrong with optimists being deluded? You're presenting a knee jerk, shallow version of pessimism. A true pessimist is not a busybody, especially about breeding amd working. Here in america we call that a leftist.

He's telling you why you are acting optimistic you retard

>If we interpret the world my way there is success to be found!
Never said this retard.
>I'm right! I'm correct! Others are wrong!
I said pessimism is right, not me specifically. Why does everything have to be a personal attack for you? That's an awfully big ego.
>Truth exists!
Fuck off with your metaphysics wankery I don't fucking care

>If pessimists are right, why does it matter if you are right or not
Because everyone else makes life more miserable to live through with their retard tier beliefs.

>American
I don't talk to subhumans, go away

Atheism is the real brainlet cope

Attached: 0342db23c9a22b102653b66f71d9bf018f95ab5950f633c91dad0af1a4146eb0.png (1000x1000, 350K)

>let me just assert my opinion as if this is a rational argument

what if i just say that your pessimism is a cope born out of depression? its easier to just be a nihilist since it means you dont have to read books, but that doesn't make you right.

>I said pessimism is right, not me specifically.
You have access to the 'correct understanding', ergo, you get to be right. You or your perceived team.
>Hurr durr I'm truly a pessimist
No you're not.

Stop conflating pessimism with nihilism.
I agree breeding is unethical, but I do know there's a purpose and meaning in life. I am a pessimist but not a nihilist.

>what if i just say that your pessimism is a cope born out of depression?
Then you'd be an assuming retard because nowhere did I say I was depressed.

>but I do know there's a purpose and meaning in life
Then you're not a pessimist moron

point out the religious person that said they believe out of a comfort cope.

Would life be made better if people abandoned retarded tier beliefs? because if you think so then that is a quite optimistic thing to think.
And if you don't, then who gives a shit the degree of miserable life you live if you can't change it?

>disbelief in made up fairytales is a cope
Sure thing buddy

It is.
Bet you still believe in money, though.

Le cope le cope le cope le cop

This world is really ruining whatever little discourse this site has.

Have sex

Yeah, you can't get out of metaphysics by saying only material things exist. It turns out, most people who say that unironically believe that children can consent to being chemically neutered.

Look up the definition of pessimism, you fucking idiot. There have been pessimistic mystics throughout the ages, even some who promoted antinatalism.

No, religious people believe because they're barely sentient retards who think anything more complex than a tree JUST HAD TO have been made by a magic being

>Would life be made better if people abandoned retarded tier beliefs?
Yes

conjecture, so what if you think that.

Metaphysics is pseud wankery, fuck off retard
No, fact

>There's no arguing about it, rational optimists are right and everything else is cope.

Attached: 61+3JKDBDwL.jpg (893x1360, 81K)

>rational optimist
Oxymoron, you fucking pseud retard

> hurf durf everyone who doesn't share my spiritual and soteriological beliefs is a pseud
nod an argumend

I don't have to convince a pseud of anything, you're below me

Stfu, logical positivist scum.

Why does misery matter? We're still at the knee jerk surface level...

Yet here you are.

Optimist is either a facetious pessimist or a retard

Attached: happy cioran.png (322x500, 183K)

Optimism and Pessimism are BOTH retarded copes. The universe doesn't care how you feel about it.

Pessimists die too

cope

cope & seething

seeth & coping

There's as much joy and beauty and the world as you have eyes to see it. True faith isn't just a set of intellectual beliefs, it's the ability to look at the world, at least something, and see the absolute goodness of it.

Materialism leads to pessimism, existential despair and depression.
You are foolish to thing coping is bad; without adequate coping you easily succumb to the stresses of life.

Religion is the ultimate cope, the most effective.

You have allowed other materialists to influence you into accepting materialism as true, and now you predictably reap the soul poison of pessimism and hopelessness.

Attached: 554646546546464.png (400x354, 186K)

Being is positive. This was already obvious by the time of Aristotle but any contrary notion shouldn't have made it past Augustine.
>c-cope
Aside from being self fulfilling bullshit, what is even there to cope about?
I sense meaning everywhere. In myself, in all my acts, in fact there is nothing without meaning. The only alternative is non-existence. Even the sensory data is making sense in all the sensory objects we build from sensory data. Meaning is everywhere. If anything it is overwhelming. Since we are launching 'cope' accusations, pessimists are coping by trying to diminish meaning to a magnitude adapted to them instead of being in awe.

Why?

>Reliion is a cope but it's still true!
Pick one simpleton

>Being is positive
Being is neutral retard

>cope is bad
braintard

Cope is cope, it's not the truth. If your religion is a cope, then it's not the truth.

You dont know what cope is, its not a synonym for 'untrue'.
Your'e brainwashed by the 'cope is bad' meme.

Being is positive.
Lower being is evil compared to a higher one. Nothing is neutral there except relatively (not preferring something to the another) but simply being is good.
Saying that existence isn't a positive makes the notion of good unusable.

>Being is positive.
Saying things doesn't make them true. Being is neutral, now fuck off.

If being was neutral, there would be no reason to even assess it. There would be zero (0) motivation to assess anything, including your larping gnosticism. You wouldn't even be able to ask yourself whether something is true, or relevant, or even pleasurable.

And your reasoning is?

That there is meaning everywhere. Nothing can exist without it. Try to imagine a meaningless thing and you will only have nothingness.

>That there is meaning everywhere. Nothing can exist without it.
Oh, so you're shizophrenic.

Nice spelling retard

My c key is fucky

Nice try psychiatryzing other opinions.
Schizo refers to seeing a given thing when it is not there, it has nothing to do with the absurdity of the thing without meaning.
Let's take a visual perception. How would it even be meaningless? It must have no shape, no color, no lightning. Even in the a priori region of formal objects of the highest generality, you need to be able to identify a X object susceptible of receiving qualities. You need to keep this constitution of the object over time. Otherwise it instantly vanishes, or rather it doesn't exist at all. Existence without meaning is impossible.

What's the meaning of a cloud?

You don’t know what you’re talking about
I am schizophrenic

It has its properties in terms of humidity and other chemical aspects. It has meaning in most courses of action dealing with the sky, it has delayed (utilitarian for other values) and direct (esthetic) value.
Of all things, you manage to not see meaning in clouds?

dial eight

> hurf durf ill redefine faith as something sentimental
> that will make Jesus love me

materalism is either true or false, sentimental materialism is the worst possible metaphysics

Do the brainlets on here realize that you aren't forced to choose between pessimism and optimism? They're both delusional but pessimists are more cucked as they self-pity and stay locked in their rooms all day, optimists just look like fools. You use pessimism as a cope for your own failures.
"I failed but it wasn't because of my own performance, it's because the system is rigged to begin with!"

read kant, hegel, nietzsche, deleuze, frege, nick land and zizek (dont read his books just watch youtube videos).