*shatters your faith*

*shatters your faith*

Take the logicpill.

Attached: 1565556482526.jpg (1611x982, 524K)

Other urls found in this thread:

princeton.edu/~rbenabou/papers/Religion December 1g_snd.pdf
nber.org/papers/w21052.pdf
nature.com/articles/28478
diyhpl.us/~nmz787/pdf/The_Relation_Between_Intelligence_and_Religiosity__A_Meta-Analysis_and_Some_Proposed_Explanations.pdf
economist.com/news/international/21623712-how-education-makes-people-less-religiousand-less-superstitious-too-falling-away
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The belief in no god is not inherently more logical and superior to the belief in a god. The only rational option is opting for agnosticism.

>The only rational option is opting for agnosticism.
aka being a fence-sitting cuckold.

by your logic, disbelief unicorns with laser-eyes who live in the clouds is no more logical than belief in them

I already did when I read aquinas

>gets BTFO by Lennox and WLC
Yeah no

>Noohh. You can't be centrist. You must either be alt-right or marxist.
You're appealing to the philosophy of common sense and thus use common sense logics which is inherently flawed. Can I rule out unicorns with laser-eyes? I can based on the model which I have of the real world. Can I rule out that my model is wrong? No. Can I actually rule out that somewhere somehow such unicorns with laser-eyes exist? No, actually not. It's just unlikely and basing your believes on pure probability is a stupid thing anyway.

In short, low-IQ post. F. dismissed from class.

Attached: 1556057961975.png (648x595, 184K)

The lack of faith in ancient or modern cults is leaps and bounds better, more logical etc., than those that stick to these beliefs. It obviously doesn’t automatically create genius in people.

As agnosticism, it creates a paranoid, angst ridden individual. The agnostic-theist shops around for something to believe in and will often drive himself to suicide. Lucky or less thoughtful ones find their way to agnostic-atheism and perhaps stay idle there for years or decades. Agnosticism is a halfway point that is best not loitered in

Believe in what benefits you most - it does not matter if it is true or false, logical or illogical.

Take the arrowpill.

its ilogical to be a fedora atheist

>The lack of faith in ancient or modern cults is leaps and bounds better, more logical etc., than those that stick to these beliefs.
Would a person with faith claim the same thing? Why is your subjective point of view better than his one? Because of science? Even the most restrictive theocracies have shown technological progress and science shouldn't touch on metaphysics anyway.

>As agnosticism, it creates a paranoid, angst ridden individual.
You base this statement on what? On armchair psychology?

The people simply go after low-hanging fruit like Christians. Any fool can show the bible to be inconsistent, but that isn't the same thing as proving God to be non-existent.

An atheist will claim that God isn't real because of evolution "disproving" intelligent design. However, for some mysterious reason, he will remain mum on the possibility that God simply created creatures with the ability to evolve. Christians are no better of course, but it's like watching two retards fight on the playground. Very entertaining.

Attached: DESYU.png (1024x656, 1.15M)

Deism is rationally proven (a FAR stronger form of proof than any empirical method) but theism and basically all religions are not proven, rationally or empirically, so they must be tossed out.

why are there so many jews and trannies in this thread?

jew
tranny
anime watching tranny who wants to be a little girl
jew

It is not reasonable to believe these outlandish demonstrably false claims of ancient peoples.
>but they can do science!
Irrelevant
>on armchair psychology?
On lots of observation and personal experience

Attached: DF33F450-686D-4D79-86F3-B1D303DDC2D3.jpg (800x1000, 180K)

Why are you attempting to pass this off as though this sentence is profound, or the man has something intelligent and valuable to say?

>It is not reasonable to believe these outlandish demonstrably false claims of ancient peoples.
The thread here doesn't deal whether or not we should consider Zoroastrism or Leviticus to be objective. It deals with the claim that atheism is.
>On lots of observation and personal experience
Your personal observations and personal experience is precisely what the term armchair psychology encapsulates. It's the irony of supposed security so many people have when it comes to evaluating other people when in fact they could be not more wrong.

Wow, someone posts Butterbitch's recommended books and she (male) instantly appears. Now we know who's spamming this chart (as if we didn't already). Dilate, you 50 year-old menopausal lesbian tranny!

Atheism is a hole. Non-theism. Not much to talk about really.
The lower left are the philosophy trio. The rest are yours, and I’d rather it not get posted

Pic for you

Attached: FF9F4F9C-AE24-42D3-B772-B1A0AF5C891D.jpg (800x800, 147K)

Show me how it is objectively right to be reasonable.

It leads to a properly livd life

Again, why are you passing off this as though it's profound or even consistent?
>I have no beliefs and beliefs are for idiots (yet this itself is a belief)
>YOU'RE the one who's totally convinced despite the fact that I'm calling people who disagree with me convinced idiots!
Just answer the question, if it's possible. BTW, I am not religious, you have to come up with an actual argument that isn't a strawman or ad-hominem.

>I has no beliefs no beliefs no, none —
Did you actually stop reading it midway? He clearly says what it is he has instead of *beliefs*
>I’m not religious
Good good. Wilson claims to be an agnostic too. You really might like him if you gave him a chance

Attached: C2C28C1A-6DAE-4E8B-9A57-2B2B64A1C6D5.jpg (500x305, 34K)

Retard post

In this case, though, he is making a declarative statement. Calling it an "opinion" is no different from calling it a "belief" they are the same up to isomorphism. "It is my opinion that beliefs are for idiots" is no different syntactically from "It is my belief that beliefs are for idiots". The meaning is equivalent. So it's a self refuting contradiction. Trying to use a different word doesn't change anything.
>You really might like him if you gave him a chance
Ok I will check him out.

*semantically

Honestly wouldnt recommend anything there besides the Stirner book.
Epicurus is cope tier for girls with daddy issues like stoicism.
And Kaufmann loves to reinterpretate anything Nietzsche says to appeal more to the masses and "protect our moral institutions".

Attached: 1564489620566.jpg (750x1000, 218K)

What are your thoughts on Žižek and is anti ideology rants?
I was actually wondering if he had read Wilson.

Daily reminder it has been empirically proven religiosity stifles scientific innovation.

princeton.edu/~rbenabou/papers/Religion December 1g_snd.pdf
nber.org/papers/w21052.pdf

Daily reminder the overwhelming majority of leading scientists are atheist

nature.com/articles/28478

Daily reminder religious people are less intelligent according to dozens of studies.

diyhpl.us/~nmz787/pdf/The_Relation_Between_Intelligence_and_Religiosity__A_Meta-Analysis_and_Some_Proposed_Explanations.pdf

Daily reminder religious people are less educated

economist.com/news/international/21623712-how-education-makes-people-less-religiousand-less-superstitious-too-falling-away

Attached: mooney1.jpg (630x750, 73K)

This is literally Butterfly's chart she shills with Reddit picks thrown in.

Scientists aren't nearly as intelligent as pure mathematicians who are overwhelmingly platonic idealists.

All of this is disproven by the fact that I am a Christian with a Mensa-verified IQ of 145 and a degree in physics from a university that is in the top 5 globally for physics. Meanwhile you're an incel NEET who sits on Yea Forums all day, shitting your pants and trying to win arguments so you don't have to face what a formidable mediocrity you are and commit suicide. You probably have a tiny penis too. YOU ARE FILTH. LOOK AT YOURSELF IN THE MIRROR. LOOK. REFLECT ON YOUR LIFE. YOU ARE NOTHING. YOU. ARE. SCUM.

>China
>Innovation

XD

You can't possibly more lower than this chart

get-

Attached: OP.jpg (500x638, 59K)

>atheists larp as tradcaths
>christians larp as fedora atheists
>other atheists and christians take the bait and rage at each other daily
The absolute state of this board

This is unironically Butterfly's top 10 books. She keeps spamming this thread with her trip off.

Opiate of the pseuds

You are so CUTE

Attached: 70B1653B-C254-412B-B4DB-134A1A9C073F.jpg (550x357, 13K)

wait, is dawkins lit now?

Attached: sadjesus.jpg (490x599, 61K)

Yes. The atheists are back in town, boy. Time to party like the Chr*Stcucks don't know how

Is a pathetic attention seeker, what's to expect. Mommy and daddy were absent during childhood that's for sure.

Daily Reminder than 1) It's propaganda 2) Even If it wasn't nobody gives a fuck. We will reach a plateau with little to no technological innovation pretty soon anyway. Brace yourself for 10000 years of Amish semi post scarcity communities.

Cope

>he’s still seething he won’t get his genuine tranny pills

Cringe

In short You admit You're raising This board to lower the level of conversation.

Dilate

>patents means scientific innovation
I dont even mean to defend religion but this study is just a load of horse shit.
This is the same as saying ice creams cause forest fires because when ice cream sales go up during the year so do forest fires.
A better way to do that study would be to see the amount of scientific papers that are published by each country, but even that doesnt mean that those papers or studies are anything good or remove the countries economical situation from the equation.

>idealists
>intelligent
Lmao
Mathfags only take themselves as kings because any publication is literally impossible to fuck up and make the formulas that engineers and scientists try to apply in real life.

Attached: 1563195751449.gif (465x263, 468K)

>calling every person who disagrees with you a jew
go back to /pol

He actually only called half of them Jews... you Jew. Go to Reddit if you're offended.

The real logicpill is that everyone dies so that shit dont matter.

Based.
The logic pill points towards God. The only way to maintain atheism is to maintain the futility of logic.

Attached: 1408320945716.jpg (641x480, 44K)

False.

A proud non-reader, folks.
I’m not the troll here.

These are the only ones I unironically recommend of course

Attached: A506C7C7-170A-4BAF-A341-F1CB191BDE65.jpg (1379x689, 312K)

>A proud non-reader, folks.
what the fuck?

Attached: 1550324245958.jpg (576x1024, 87K)

it's only "better" because NPCs masses are useful and we don't want them killing themselves, to a real person it's not useful and suicide is not that bad.

He clearly doesn’t read.

Mixing Russell, Nitzsche and Eicurus with self helf shit for edgy and unintelligent teens. :-(

I have read most of the ones listed there and know more or less the content of the others, so i dont know wtf you are talking about.

No one knows who you are, stranger.

It's Buttershit's chart and she (male) is in this thread. Take it up with her (male). She (*sigh* male) is a 50 year-old menopausal lesbian tranny btw

>Nietzsche
>logic
pick one