Fuck this book

Attached: Untitled.png (1080x1080, 319K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1W34wyKZlWQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why do you hate your parents, user?

2edgy4me

Fuck you, I actually looked that up before realising it was fake.

Why would you admit to this?

kek'd

Imagine a lost gen dude trying to appease boomers.

Thought it was one of those new trendy books with an ironic/reddity title like "The Subtle Art of Not Giving a Fuck"

It's actually good book if you implement some advices.

Why not? Its an anonymous image board. What’s there to lose?

>FIRM HANDSHAKE
>LOOK IN THE EYES
Thats all it takes to get a job lazy millenials

I mean, kek and all, But wasn't it written in the '30s?

Kek, I have a nemesis "friend" who is obsessed with power, image and influence. I could easily tell that he had read this book, after he started appearing really nice and friendly to people on linkedin. Its like he thinks he is the only one in the world who has heard of this book. Most have read it. And intellligent people can tell instantly if you are following it's advice and how self-serving and pretencious it is. Anyone who reads this unironically let alone adopts its principles should be ridiculed.

Instead, everybody should act like an insufferable whiney cunt like yourself? I’m guessing you’ve either never had a job, or have worked some minimum wage bullshit where your social skills have never been challenged.

>Instead, everybody should act like an insufferable whiney cunt like yourself?

Did i say that? Or was that just another one of your baseless assumptions?

And also: you have zero reading comprehension. Congratulations on making a complete fool out of yourself. And I can tell that you are obviously hurt by my post, because you actually took the book at face value.

lmao, triggered double-post!

Why don’t you stop shitting up /lit with your bullshit. If you don’t like this book, how about you offer an alternate book on interpersonal communication? Or you could just continue to be a faggot.

Attached: 3AFA2775-62D8-49D8-8CF1-9B3182C0CEEF.jpg (377x377, 22K)

>You must offer an alterantive to what you criticize

Attached: EAxmaFgU0AE0mr7.jpg (1080x667, 66K)

Carnegie's book or "The Subtle Art of Not Giving a Fuck"?

>But wasn't it written in the '30s
Yeah, boomers weren't even born then.

What is the point of the thread then? Oh, its for you to be a whiney faggot, just as I pointed out!

Attached: EAEC99C1-3F89-45D4-80C0-F2F4E8F27911.jpg (720x960, 109K)

You are so smart

The book just tells you to be a good person, man.

keep crying libtard

Who do you need validation from daddy so much?

>kek
Go back to rebbit, election cancer

You have to sound very confident too. Accent is also more important to boomers than looks. I feel boomers care less for skin color than accent, which kind of pisses me off.

>I was running into the disease of our modern life: cowardice and pathological fear of a strong personality or strong ideas. Dale Carnegie has codified and commercialized this creeping disease as "how to win friends and
influence people", which boils down to the essential principle of having no personality or strong feelings or ideas and becoming passive and empty so that "the other fellow" can display his ideas and personality. But he, too, is trying to become popular by being passive and dispassionate, so that the result is like connecting two dead batteries: no current. Such human robots are suited to enslavement by a 1984-type society, but not to life in a bold, free society of men. This is the way women should be, perhaps, but not our men and especially not our leaders.

Attached: 8f7d46237f792f00d8e0ea244f630101.jpg (704x992, 227K)

So this disqualifies southerners and black peepo?

Yeah, the things said in this book never helped. Nobody gives a fuck about me until I start lying or manipulating them emotionally. And this is not me just being edgy, I am serious, I have no friends that have been acquired through pretentious "just be interested in him/her" pop-psychology magic tricks. It's just creepy to listen and people actually much rather listen to others than talk themselves, at least the average person does. Perhaps everybody in America are just selfish, naricissistic cunts who can't even act to care for others superficially.

Are you retarded?

Boomers have read it though

Agreed. This book is not helpful in the slightest

very based

Good bait

execute_reddit _comment#3301

Attached: 1536706821437.jpg (484x577, 50K)

youtube.com/watch?v=1W34wyKZlWQ

it only helps if you're already independently wealthy, at which point you're pleasant and rich instead of opinionated/weird and rich which is how you "win friends and influence people" - the two of you have common goals by making a shitload of money.

Complete garbage.

Eeyyy essee yo holmes whiidon eww geev mi eh joab mang