Hardcover classics

What are some classics that you reckon people should own in hardcover format? For example:

The Iliad
The Odyssey
The metamorphoses
Anna Karenina
War and Peace

etc?

Attached: 1546810656182.jpg (873x974, 161K)

Lolita - Nabokov

Photoshop skillz on point!

Based

Good call. Any more?

Moby-Dick

Noice. If one could get hold of the Arion/California press one, that'd be cool.

please refrain from posting succubi on this board

i am on nofap day 87

Attached: img.jpg (2000x1143, 218K)

Why does it matter?

Why bother counting every day you haven't ejaculated? If you're not planning on relapsing, then would it even matter whether you've done it for a month or a week?

To tell all his bemused friends when he reaches day 90

does your count go back to 0 when you have a wt dream?

Not him but mind does.

Who gives a fuck. Collecting hardcover for the sake of it is just posturing. Read whatever works for you

Wet dreams / night emissions are normal; spanking your chunky monkey until it's mere inches from death every day is not.

Unless the edition splits a larger work (War & Peace, etc.) into multiple volumes, hardcovers aren't that important to me imo. Paperbacks can be comfier and more convenient to carry around.

All of them. Paperback is a Jewish quantity>quality subversion.

as long as youre still counting you aint free yet brother

>Hegel
>naked qt

Something is wrong here.
Something is very very wrong.

None. Books are a medium of information, nothing more, nothing less. They're supposed to be read and understood, they're not meant to stand in a cupboard and look pretty. Don't make a fetish out of them - just use them.

Why would I care? Good translation, error-free edition, sure. Sturdy enough to stand a few readings, sure. Binding details, irrelevant.

Crime and Punishment

Nobody read Hegel. Especially not this pic related type of people.

I have all of those in paperback.