Imagine a door

When it opens, write what you see

Attached: greendoor.jpg (4600x4600, 365K)

Hucows and brap sows

"What the fuck?" I looked around with my eyes dazzling from left to right to up to down "Where the fuck is my bathroom? I need to shit. What even is this fucking place?" I looked around, I saw a window with red curtains (red symbolizing energy, life, the youngest age for a Muslim girl to be married). Through the window was the landscape of Texas, Mexico. There was also a double-sized royal flush bed bought straight from IKEA.

On it, I saw a man in his 40's sleeping with watery mouth on his anime styled pillow and a Laptop on the next pillow. It was obvious that the man was a faggot since he had Yea Forums open. He made a post, "Imagine a door"- "When it opens, write what you see". What a pathetic loser, has he nothing better to do? But my Montezuma's revenge was starting to get the better of me. "Ah fuck it" I said with my eyes focused like an eagle on a helpless and ignorant pigeon. I slowly unzipped my pants and went straight for the goal. I was gonna hit the shit like Ronaldo hits the ball. Straight into the middle, right on the mouth. I let alone a thundering lightning bolt. It sprayed all over his face, covering his face like a girl covered in sperm from facialabuse dot com.

Jesus H. Christ, the fact that I was shitting in OP's face made it so more exciting. Slowly my dick went hard as I was letting my poop emojis go on their journey. OP was still sleeping like a fucking faggot with his mouth open, instinctively licking the coming barrage. He probably didn't sleep for a whole fucking week, I could not imagine anyone not waking up to the stench of this rotting shit. But slowly the grand finale came up, a big load of McDonald's Royal with Cheese, mixed with cranberry juice. Oh fuck I couldn't hold, I screamed "AAAAH yeah holy shit yeah just keep it open user, oh fuck me" and I immediately cummed on his sister panties on the chair next to the bed. The shit didn't go through his mouth just like how it usually goes with big feces, couldn't imagine going for some water to flush it all up. I simply didn't care, OP can go fuck himself.

a bedroom with a noose and a doormat that says "Welcome Home!"

I saw us.
Of you and me
On the grass field grow, endlessly lay across my
Sight, as your hair speaks in from veils edge
And slips into
the amber red hues of the sky

There I saw him, the fat and stinky neet.
I immediately felt mesmerized by the way he was masturbating to, what seemed to look like ototonoko doujins. If I could describe in a more efficient way how gross he looked while moaning and whispering words I couldn't understand, I would do it.
Don't let me describe you the reek I smelled, I rather common stereotype tells us that fat people smell funny, but boy was this obese young man produching a body odor that almost made me gag.
Oh that's true, I wouldn't be able to lie while describing this odd encounter, at no moment he looked uncomfortable by the fact that I was witnessing his masturbation session, in a wicked way I guess I dare to say that I wish I was as shameless as him.

Naked girl. Yes, I am a virgin.

The remote viewing SCIF with my handlers and they're all smiling that I've finally returned to them

Another door. It is red. I walk up to it: locked.

The scenery of a doomsday.

wojak and pepe, looking shocked, hoping to not have been found

brainlet

The sunlit ocean, serene, rippling

Rupi Kaur bravely and powerfully menstruating onto a canvas

Erebus.
Smiling.
In one hand, he has a plunger.
In the other, a giant bag of dicks.
I slam the door and run the other way.
Behind me I hear footsteps, and gentile malicious laughter.

I saw her in a white night gown sitting on the edge of the bed

An open door.

What an emotional rollercoaster

>open door
>see this thread
>open door again
>see this thread
>open door again
>see this thread
>etc

Attached: was-not-was-walk-the-dinosaur-hd-169-youtube-inside-everybody-walk-the-dinosaur.jpg (1254x706, 611K)

see op sitting in front of his computer
shout "op is a faggot"
close the door

Resident evil 1, ma nigggggggaaaa

Sparsed out trees, a deer looking at me, the sun shining in the sky. I guess I'm gay huh Dr Freud

I open the door and someone hiding behind the door hits me over the head with a club. I wake up in the wilderness, naked and inexplicably happy

a room full of keys on the walls, mostly heavy iron keys, the ones that go to chests, there is no light in the room, only what passes through the doorway from where i stand. the carpet is thin, purple, and speckled with black. i can smell iron and must, and the smell of sweat mingled with rust. in the middle of the room is a ceiling fan, from it hangs a watch with a glowing face, i can hear it tick.

You open the door. It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a Grue.

>i open the door
i walk through the doorway without looking where i was going. i slam my cyrano right into a brick wall. what was this, looney tunes? who lays brick on the other side of a doorway?

a cute ara ara onesan saying "okaeri user"

Attached: d533ff1bf32a123f9cbbf841a1062a879484ff37_hq.jpg (948x948, 94K)

A dick the size of a mountain. Veins like tree trunks, its ejaculations are a deluge on the pube-covered fleshy ground I was now standing on. The door closed behind me though I did not step through it. I was left looking up at this pink monstrosity pulsating in its spongey glory. I started running towards it but no matter how fast I ran it always seemed to be the same distance away.

Some say he is still running towards it to this day.

emptiness so dark and cold there is nothing yet u can feel its coldness a great dark hole

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

There's a black man wearing sunglasses, goatee, and white shell toed shoes. He's fucking a pale redhead woman doggystyle. I feel like the woman might be my wife but I'm not sure. A husband should be able to recognize his wife. Shouldn't he? The more I think, I begin to realize I might not even be married. Where am I? Who are these people in front of me? There's a sense of familiarity but no memories to justify it. I'm still watching them fuck.

menthol cigarretes

it is God, and is dead, for we have killed him.

Behind every closed door is a room with an open door.

stop playing lifeweb

something unimaginable

Yea Forums? More like /shit/, amirite?

A purely white room with a few waiting benches. A young anime girl in a white sundress is sitting on one of them, kicking her legs bored. I approach her but then another door opens, a woman informing that the doctor is ready to see me. I pass through that door and now I'm just at my dermatologist's clinic, and follow her to my room.

Okay so I open the door slowly, it's a bit dark in there so I can't really see anythi- OH MY GOD, HOLY SHIT ITS A NI-.........

Same.

Attached: 1564832354695.png (780x433, 150K)

Nothing, just nothing.

myself in the other version of the world I agreed to the time traveler to pick this version of the apocalypse
there were 2 but I would survive into part of both

but the last few years of each keep repeating and I am slowly remembering the loop that we are all caught in because time is in the process of ending in all infinite trees of possibilities in the timeline

you would only remember what I am saying if you were also selected for observation as the all seeing eye will appear to you many times as a hallucination and vision

if you believe or not it doesn’t matter because it is true
2012 was the “end” of time not the material world