Tfw resolved all the major problems of philosophy during a dream I had last night

>tfw resolved all the major problems of philosophy during a dream I had last night
>woke up in the middle of the night, my mind racing with thoughts, drawing connections between diverse propositions until all and sundry are united in one simple interconnected system of truth
>“god damn better write this down in the morning”
>go back to sleep
>wake up in the morning and i can’t remember anything
who else knows this feel, lads. feels really bad. i really fucked up this time

Attached: 268ECE85-3B5E-4EA5-BF27-9260E4A902EB.gif (225x534, 39K)

It happens me every time I go to bed, for what I have quit sleeping

iktf
>tfw laying on the ground surrounded by sexy young women in those baggy athletic short shorts
>they're all kicking some ball or something around me, their sexy legs in the air, rustling the fabric of the shorts against their pussies
>i'm trying desperately hard to not cum in my ants because i'm on nofap
>cum in my pants
>wake up naked covered in cum
>feel deeply satisfied
>wipe it off and go back to sleep

ah just utilize forced speech
that is, force self to speak randomly until it comes out

i look forward to the day when paranormal phenomena is acknowledged by science and we can finally prosecute succubi for their nighttime assaults in a court of supernatural justice

yes... prosecute them...

I tried research chems and now I can't sleep. When I try to go to sleep and close my eyes I just see flashes and shapes. I don't mean the usual, like when you squeeze your eyes tight or when you press them with your hands. These have an actual geometry to them. I just want to go to sleep.

Attached: 1540469538443.jpg (1024x788, 98K)

Be better about getting up and writing stuff down. But these insight/gnosis things rarely translate well into words. You would probably just write something unhelpful like "No matter where you go, there you are!"

Attached: 6645187331523.gif (700x488, 3.83M)

I know what you’re referring to, but that’s not what happened last night. I was literally churning out sentence after sentence, proposition after proposition, in a seamless flow, practically narrating an entire philosophical treatise completely off the cuff. I have never experienced something like that before. And I can literally remember none of it.

Keep a notebook by your bed. Then you'll learn these ideas are all just weird crap.
"A blowjob would've only cost Benjamin Franklin 5 cents!"

user, this is unironically an episode of neurochemical imbalance. This is what happens when there’s an oversurge of dopaminergic production in the brain, often described as a sudden, overwhelming sensation of “meaningfulness”. It’s the same biochemical phenomenon that underlies psychosis in schizophrenics. It may be isolated to this instance, or it may be recurrent, in which case you should see it as a psychiatric symptom and consult professionals accordingly.

Only part of the illness i miss.

what drugs

>Yes goy, your enlightenment is actually nothing but a mental illness. Go see Dr. Shekelstein, he will sell you medicine.

The point is it isn’t enlightenment, it only feels like it is. If OP wrote down everything he thought was true and meaningful during one of these episodes, then showed it to someone who was sane, or even read it again himself while in a state of lucidity, it would be utterly incomprehensible nonsense. Don’t try to meme or downplay this because it’s honestly quite fucking tragic.

If you really believe anyone wakes up from a non-lucid dream suddenly having all the answers to the meaning of life, you probably also need medication

Dom and Dopr and another one that I don't know what it was

OP here, I was being facetious about the whole “solving all philosophical problems” part, but I definitely had some profound thoughts last night.

Last time I had this happen I had a lucid dream where I was in the middle of St. Peter’s Basilica and heard the voice of God tell me to bring others to Christ

Yes this happens to me too. There's not anything of value that happens in dreams, and often you awake feeling they're extremely meaningful and important.

Sometimes I dream of posting on Yea Forums, apparently reading and posting, feeling like I'm really comprehending and thinking. This is the same thing OP, in reality you probably weren't thinking of anything, just going through the motions, you just had the impression you were spouting off this deep philosophical treatise. If you do remember something it will be shoddy memories you invent and fill the dream with after waking up. Which are no better than your waking thoughts.

>There's not anything of value that happens in dreams
uh what about literal prophetic dreams?
>inb4 it doesn’t real
it’s a well known and widely attested phenomenon

yeah sure you did faggot