Scientism STEMfags and atheists btfo

scientism STEMfags and atheists btfo

Attached: 9780465019373.jpg (444x675, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=noj4phMT9OE
maa.org/press/maa-reviews/the-advent-of-the-algorithm-the-idea-that-rules-the-world).
claremont.org/crb/article/giving-up-darwin/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I we yOU watched uncommon knowledge recently. Fucking fantastic book, ripped through it in 3 days. Gave it to my father, agnostic, and he loved it. Berlinski is one of the best critics of our times

Low iq

What's the thesis?

>David Berlinski (born 1942) is an American author and academic who opposes the scientific consensus on evolution. He is a senior fellow of the Discovery Institute's Center for Science and Culture.

Very interesting. I will be doing my research, thank you for this

>How DARE scientists support the NAZI enabling theory of evolution
That is pretty much it. Berlinski is a joke.

wrong. Berlinski is very high iq.

critique of scientism. Berlinski got fed up with reductionist narratives that posited the scientific method as our sole way to truth.

the interesting thing is that Berlinski is what I'd call a false-ally to religion. the morons in the religious crowd will tout him as someone on their side, but he really isn't at all. he's just at odds with the current dogmas of the scientific community but didn't go full "worship the sun it's conscious" retard like Sheldrake did.

Berlinski has also campaigned against Neodarwinism and rightly pointed out its status as dogma among the scientific community. he was scorned for years for this but now more and more people, from Nagel to Gelernter, are coming around to accepting Darwin's failure.

for any of those interested, this is pretty recent: m.youtube.com/watch?v=noj4phMT9OE

brainlet. seethe more.

>implying anything the nazis did was wrong
lel
>Berlinski
I bet he is a jew

>Mathematical Challenges to Darwin’s Theory of Evolution
>None of the people there have any serious background in math
I am not surprised.

NOPE

I would be so pissed if I published a book and then the publishing house decided to put a testimonial from fucking national review on the cover

thanks for letting everyone know you don't know what you're talking about.

don't gloss over the wikipedia articles of the people so quickly next time. you missed a few details.

Stephen Meyer is literally just some guy, Berlinski have done nothing on math other than books with mathematical mistakes that even a undergrad could spot. The closest thing to a proper mathematician there is Gelernter, which is a hebrew major by formation and have never done anything tied to math outside of a specific section of computer science.

>math professor at Sorbonne and Stanford
>computer scientist at Yale
Ya no background

>math professor at Sorbonne and Stanford
Believe me, unless he dedicated a lot of time into it, in a relatively high end course, he knows shit, which seems to be backed by the reaction to his math books.

>Believe me, unless he dedicated a lot of time into it, in a relatively high end course, he knows shit, which seems to be backed by the reaction to his math books.
whats wrong with his books? tell us, what do people say about them

>The Atheism and it's Devil's Scientific Pretensions Delusion

Didn't they let a Rothschild go, when they hold him hostage. I'm sure they did nothing wrong for letting him go :)

The MAA have a quick rundown on The Advent of the Algorithm (maa.org/press/maa-reviews/the-advent-of-the-algorithm-the-idea-that-rules-the-world). MathSciNet also talks about his books, but you need to be registered there.

>are coming around to accepting Darwin's failure
you fucking capital-r Retard.

claremont.org/crb/article/giving-up-darwin/

read it, pseud

Bump

SHISH

Attached: Albanian Secret Service.png (1200x1200, 263K)

The Nazis never even remotely approximated an accurate view of evolution. They committed the naturalistic fallacy writ large, the belief that brutal selection pressures should be replicated in society, rather than society being designed to shelter from such relentless slaughter. They fell more for Spencer's specious notion of the "survival of the fittest" which was not a notion that Darwin promoted. Competition is not the sole dimension by which natural selection expresses itself.

Attached: Science is Mechanical.jpg (1962x1151, 561K)

>taking the time to wreck atheists
Why even bother? It's like knocking over children.