Hi guys...

Hi guys,I'm looking for a book that I had thought I noted down in order to look it up and read later but I can't find it anywhere and some basic google searches are bringing anything up.

I first saw it mentioned here so maybe one of you knows what I'm talking about, it was a book written by a French army officer, a legionnaire I think? It was mentioned in the same context as other reactionary/idealist books like Evola, so it may not be a typical war diary, but the idea of a book dealing with abstracts with the background of a veteran soldier is what's at the back of my head nagging at me to find it.

Attached: ygyg.png (768x1024, 1.23M)

Drieu la Rochelle?

Celine's Voyage?

Cute girl & bad poster.

Nope, the guy I'm talking about was a veteran soldier, I don't remember any details other than that though, sadly.
Have a few more, bro.

Attached: yugyg.png (1606x1204, 2.81M)

german girls are usually attractive but they tend to be too liberal minded

You're not confusing Erich Remarque for a Frenchman by any chance? (All Quiet on the Western Front, the sequel of which got banned by Nazis, called The Way Back)

The only writers of note from the Foreign Legion are Blaise Cendrars and Jean Genet.

No, the guy I'm thinking about was definitely French.

Are you thinking of For My Legionaries by Codreanu?

Not those but thanks for the names, their stuff sounds interesting.
Holy shit, this is it. I've posted this question on 4 threads in three different chans I thought I was never gonna find an answer. Thanks a bunch man, by the way have you read it? What did you think of it if so?

>the guy's a Romanian who wrote the book for his political party
No wonder I wasn't getting any answers.

She looks like a prettier version of my ex. Thanks for ruining my night OP :’)

germans are the ugliest white next to bong
hitler was a retard

whomst

Gilles by Pierre Drieu la Rochelle.

Whomst’d’ve

>I hate Americans so goddmn much
Germans are so fucking diverse it is not even funny, and I am not even talking about all the subhuman immigrants from everywhere
Meet a guy from souther bavaria nd compare him to a guy from Hohlstein and tou will not think they are of the same people.
Just as northern italians look radically different to peiple from sicily and spaniards loo diverse as fuck.
Best you can do is say girls from northern rhine area are uggly or from northern east germany or southern bavarian girls since they all look immensely different to the ones from one of the other groups. It is why whenever you see. blue eyed blonde and pale akin girl in bavaria you know her daddy is a money hungry faggot from Hamburg who came south because of money.
Degenerqte retards like you are the ones who make NatSoc seem like they cared about “the white race” hated nigs and invent sometting gay like 1488.
Americans should just off themselves if they really wanna help all thise causes abroad they care so much about, since they only ever help destroy and work against it.

Is this the power of German autism?

No, he wouldn't have misspelled Holstein then.

maybe Im bavarian and willfully ignorant torwards prussia :)

What the fuck is that hairline

You misspelled Denmark.