Nietzsche was kind of an idiot

nietzsche was kind of an idiot.

>advocates for moral nihilism(twlight of the idols) while arguing against nihilism as a whole (this makes no sense)
> is an atheist while thinking that atheism leads to nihilism(this makes no sense)
>advocates for moral nihilism while at the same time arguing that might is right in anti-christ(he sounds like a proto-nazi in that work which explains why a lot of nazis and white nationalists like nietzsche)

Attached: mpv-shot0047.jpg (1920x1080, 246K)

Yikes and cringepilled

even people who admire nietzsche don't believe in every word he said which means they think he was a moron to some extent

>is anti-christian while at the same time believing christianity is necessary to prevent nihilism

i forgot this

Nice false dichotomy, fag.
He despised the institution that Christianity became. Living for something that is beyond yourself but also helps yourself (and others) is more noble than the nihilism contained within "yolo", and becoming "Christ-like" is one of the best ways to do so, considering how time-tested it is. Did you also forget that he named Jesus Christ as one example of an Übermensch and looked up to him in high regards? It is very easy to worship God and Jesus Christ whilst simultaneously disparaging the Church.
>advocates for moral nihilism while arguing against nihilism as a whole
He never argued against nihilism, but rather how to cope with this system of inherent meaninglessness. If, by sitting back and observing this nihilism, we choose to do nothing and be nothing and cause nothing but suffering, we have then acted in a way that he would argue against, but he does not argue against the existence of nihilism.
>sounds like a proto-nazi
???
>which explains why a lot of nazis and white nationalists like [him]
They liked him for many different reasons, just as anarchists like him for many reasons. Interpret someone's words a certain way and it means different things. Who woulda thunk? Nietzsche already knew this and talked about Moral Relativism extensively.

There should be a prerequisite that people read Nietzsche and pass a test before making these shitty posts about him.

>advocates for moral nihilism(twlight of the idols) while arguing against nihilism as a whole (this makes no sense)
nietzsche's catalog is characterized in part by his extreme oscillations on account of his mental instability. he generally thought that mankind required a new superior man without need of an absolute morality to lead the herd out of the immanent nihilism bound to occur with the collapse of the church.
> is an atheist while thinking that atheism leads to nihilism(this makes no sense)
again, he thought that the masses need a guiding hand, and that guiding hand should be the ubermensch instead of a weak religion that was quickly being phased out
>>advocates for moral nihilism while at the same time arguing that might is right in anti-christ(he sounds like a proto-nazi in that work which explains why a lot of nazis and white nationalists like nietzsche)
this is just an observation and is not really ideological, and can be seen as a continuation of his work in genealogy of morals. also if nietzsche were alive for the years of the nsdap's activity he probably would never have joined the party, and would have oscillated between absolute endorsement and extreme criticism of the party, to a degree that would have gotten him censored or interned.

Image being so completely ill informed about Nietzsche. I really dont know how you managed to so completely not understand something so simple.

Attached: hannibal.jpg (680x478, 42K)

Nietzsche doesn't advocate for moral nihilism, he argues for truly free, spontaneous morality, which is only accessible to the Übermensch, the telos of our true nature as human beings. It is what results from overcoming conventional morality without falling into nihilism.

>He despised the institution that Christianity became.
Brainlet opinion then, Even worse than just disbelieving.
God came into the world to RAISE an ARMY.

>advocates for moral nihilism
>is an atheist
Neither are true when you get deeper into his metaphysical claims.

Cope and rent freepilled

t. speedreader

>t. speedreader
of Yea Forums post, which is worst

Everybody is an idiot what do you think philosophy is about?

This desu

nothing but fucking porridge in some people's heads

>someone thinks X is necessary for Y
which doesn't make X necessary unless Y is

No. Look, have you at least read that quote about looking into the abyss? And not blinking when it looks back? His point is that you need to go far out enough to personally FEEL that depravity, no different from christ on the cross crying "My God, My God, why have you forsaken me?"

You're misunderstanding a deliberate roundabout.

I would waste my time explaining you why everything you said is wrong but you wouldn't understand half of it also that girl is not pretty at all

>tfw cant understand nietzsche

Attached: C0C06AA0-EEED-4A1B-B1AA-5A21567ACB0A.png (216x212, 51K)

>nietzsche was kind of an idiot
>I don't understand Nietzsche

Ah the human mind; when it doesn't grasp something, it either becomes scary or 'stupid''.

Attached: 1541471670076m.jpg (722x1024, 68K)

I've already told you this is a Chad Mortensen board. Stop Mads posting.

Attached: aragorn.jpg (900x892, 168K)

Call it what you like, user.

Attached: 34866056331.jpg (1024x763, 67K)

Nietzsche has very little as far as prescriptive philosophy, he was more notable for his poignant criticism of existing models. People always talk about Stirner as the 'despooker' but Nietzsche was so despooked he transcended even the spook spook.

greetings Yea Forums

What ended up replacing religion? Nationalism?

Pseudo faiths like that, yes.

Cuz she’s cute!

Nietzsche is burning in hell right now. Repent of your ways, abandon idolatory and believe in Jesus today anons.

Attached: 1565237165307.jpg (1024x784, 248K)

Jesus christ what a shit take.
No, he advocates for the individual creating their own set of morals.
>is an atheist while thinking that atheism leads to nihilism (this makes no sense)
How does it make no sense? There is no reason to believe that any god of an organized religion exists. This does lead to nihilism at first, but that doesn't have to be the end point.
>advocates for moral nihilism while at the same time arguing that might is right in anti-christ

again, no he doesn't. And then you go with the classic "i don't understand what the fuck I'm reading" and call him a nazi. The man literally described himself as an anti-anti Semite. He mocks nationalism. You are a fucking idiot.

no

Just more religion, like nationalism, communism, and consumerism.

Also, you can't quote a passage where Nietzsche states that religion should be wholly abolished.

>pretty

i don't know what this means. hori is cute(Which is superior to being pretty). when people say pretty they mean ugly in most cases

Attached: 乃木坂46「ウチの彼女は、最高かよ!SEASON2」 堀未央奈 篇|サッポロ一番 � (1280x720, 2.49M)

> Did you also forget that he named Jesus Christ as one example of an Übermensch

To bad Jesus didn't exist, proving his theory to be impossible to acheive.