Is this book worth reading for learning about DNA and genetics

Is this book worth reading for learning about DNA and genetics

Attached: who-we-are-and-how-we-got-here.jpg (1200x1851, 168K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nickbostrom.com/views/transhumanist.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gregory_Cochran
lesacreduprintemps19.files.wordpress.com/2012/11/hart_-_understanding_human_history-1.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Reich grew up as part of a Jewish family in Washington, D.C. His parents are novelist Tova Reich (sister of Rabbi Avi Weiss) and Walter Reich, a professor at George Washington University, who served as the first director of the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum.[5][6]

fuck I wasted money on this shit
Anyone know of a better book for this kind of thing

Honestly? Biology textbooks.

fuck those are expensive, but at least it would be actual science

Read the selfish gene, yes dawkins, yes yes. Then read 'Genes in conflict'

Genomics by Matt Ridley

nickbostrom.com/views/transhumanist.pdf

Lel every time

I know! The Jewish people have accomplished so much!

Kek
Too easy

nah this is a good book great book even. he avoids some issues because talking about genetics traits is walking through a minefield, but you can usually read between the lines.

And basic conclusion is prehistory is a bloodbath full of population displacement and elimination of entire male lineages.

10,000 year explosion is also good and more redpilled. cochran has a good blog called westhunt

Textbooks, you dirty cumbrain.

>written by a literal white supremacist
You people disgust me

dis how you know its good

He seems more like a Jewish supremacist
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gregory_Cochran

In spite of the fact that he's a kike, it's actually pretty good, and he really struggles not to come out and say that race is real. Anyone not clueless to the debate can see that he knows it's true. He spends some of the book trying to warn liberals/progressives/leftists that their position won't be tenable.

Selfish gene was good but it's outdated at this point.

>Selfish gene was good

Attached: IMG_2985.jpg (248x189, 18K)

Torrent this. It's the basic introductory biology book for biology bachelors. Open the chapters on genetics and you're set.

Attached: 9780134093413_p0_v2_s600x595.jpg (492x595, 48K)

this is the real red pill.

Attached: genesracehumanhistory.jpg (261x400, 14K)

also understanding human history by hart.

lesacreduprintemps19.files.wordpress.com/2012/11/hart_-_understanding_human_history-1.pdf

It’s really good. He has an easy-to-understand way of explaining otherwise complicated topics, and it’s a good book for redpilling liberal normies on questions of race.

Just be careful with geneticism, it gets dumb pretty fast.
I know nothing about that book, but it looks like a divulgative crap. As other anons have said just go to biology textbooks.