Feelz=realz

>feelz=realz
holy shit

Attached: alfred-north-whitehead-2yufds5midvbavdcl8o2rk-624x624.jpg (624x624, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/ZtLDYJT
twitter.com/AnonBabble

stefan molyneux

How can something not be real?

the foundation of analytic philosophy... it all makes sense now.

>tfw DDGing Whitehead's Thesis brings up nothing

Attached: 1530242542236.jpg (720x687, 67K)

Absolutely not what he is saying, and I'm having a hard time imagining just exactly how dumb one must be in order to get that from him.

>if I think about it that mean it is literally is something somehow because of process 0_0
this is more retarded than descartes

people meme whitehead like he's nick land or some shit

he is not an analytic

He literally is the foundation of bertrand russel's philosophy he's the same cancer and so are you bugman faggot

Attached: 1566762128212.jpg (1075x1025, 83K)

The state of KCA deniers

No he is not Bertrand Russell called his process philosophy muddleheaded (and Whitehead called him simple minded)

Bertrand Russel literally stole from whiteheads process philosophy to stop being a hegelian so shut the fuck up redditor retard, you don't get onions good boy points for saying bugman facts

Attached: 1566766010324s.jpg (125x119, 3K)

>ifunny

Attached: 1463790239547.jpg (846x846, 95K)

>youtube celebrities
go home redditor

Hello I AM in For dialog

Attached: IMG_20190722_162427.jpg (2560x1920, 1.14M)

based

it's funy how you can tell an analytic bigwig just by the color of their brown curry smelling skin 0_0, welcome ascended master have a seat we've been waiting for you

>fake Butterfly

Attached: 1530348177964.jpg (569x533, 156K)

These two images are a quick explanation, and here's the source: imgur.com/a/ZtLDYJT

Attached: 7.jpg (1224x1632, 504K)

Attached: 8.jpg (1224x1632, 476K)

no one cares redditor, go home

A man who looks suspiciously like stefan molyneux recapitulates Peirce in a needlessly pedantic, muddleheaded form that was vulnerable to being retroactively debunked by Parmenides with guenon's guidance

Feeling and thought is a false-dichotomy mr AARVOLL.

>By soul I mean, first of all,a perspective rather than a substance, a viewpoint toward things rather than a thing itself. This perspective is reflective; it mediates events and makes differences between our-selves and everything that happens. Between us and events, between the doer and the deed, there is a reflective moment -and soul-making means differentiating this middle ground.

>Every notion in our minds, each perception of the world and sensation in ourselves must go through a psychic organization in order to "happen" at all. Every single feeling or observation occurs as a psychic event by first forming a fantasy-image.

Attached: 55984-47407[1].jpg (375x276, 48K)

This is a Whitehead thread, you idiot. I posted context directly relevant to the thread. Fuck off you fail troll.

Whitehead is redditor philosopher go back pedophile discord tranny

So you can't tolerate the existence of a thread you don't like, and so feel compelled to attack those who are participating in it? Are you underage? Are you mentally deranged?

ok virgin incel discord tranny : )

>two day old trip
We won't remember you.

He was retroactively debunked by Parmenides. He didn't address the Eleatic observation of the coincidence of thought and Being.