I'm on board with some of Jordan Peterson's ideas (like how accepting responsibility can create a sense of purpose)...

I'm on board with some of Jordan Peterson's ideas (like how accepting responsibility can create a sense of purpose), but he seems out of touch with other issues. For example, he is pretty insistent about marriage and childbearing being key for long-term purpose, but he seems to ignore that a divorce can utterly destroy your life (esp if you are a man). He seems out of touch with modern relationship dynamics, preferring to keep a thoroughly boomer-esque mentality. Am I wrong here?

Attached: images.jpg (290x174, 6K)

Don’t get a divorce lmao

>modern relationship dynamics

literal incel dogwhistle

Jordan Peterson “divorce can utterly destroy your life”

>I think Peterson ignores that divorce can utterly destroy your life

fpbp

divorce is a risk you take when getting married. here's a tip: be sure you actually want to marry whoever it is before you become legally and financially hitched to this person. ie, it's not just a convenient youth or sex or lets-try-it thing. the repercussions of your choice will be felt for generations.

>but he seems to ignore that a divorce can utterly destroy your life
It isn't much of an issue if you marry a virgin girl.

85 %+ of all divorces are initiated by women. Good luck avoiding that if your wife wants to.
What virgin girls? Hardly any women are virgins upon marriage except religious nuts.

>18yo 4channel user doubts the wisdom of a 60+yo professor/clinical psychologist about the long-term consequences of a life adrift from familial attachments
a thread died for this

So don’t be a bitch
>honey I want a divorce
>no

>Hardly any women are virgins upon marriage except religious nuts.
All one needs to do is to find a young virgin girl and marry her. Men aren't just informed about how much of an impact sex has on the female psyche.

most 4channel users are probably 30+

>lol bro just slap the hoe and she will do as you want

Found the 35-year-old who still hangs out with the teenagers on Yea Forums

>probably 30+
no according to stats they are for the most part usa males 18-24
though many boards have underage users

Found the 35 year old fellow teen.

Attached: fellowkids.jpg (900x720, 87K)

>marriage is one of the most significant things to occur in your life
yes, you sense this is true, everyone believes it and is true not only on the face but also the more you ponder it
>a marriage falling apart can destroy your life
your imagination balks. how is it that something you've already agreed is among the most important things in life coming to ruin could in turn ruin yourself? you scratch you thick monkey cranium, by now completely warped by your masturbation addiction and undiagnosed ADD.

I noticed none of these JP spambots are even talking about the dumbass book anymore.

Please stop posting in these threads

I fill those polls with bullshit whenever I find them m8.

Why don't you like him?
Is it because he doesn't want to use the proper pronoun for you?

you hate him because he's popular, not for any significant reasons. I know this because your namefagging has allowed me to observe your 105 IQ thinking patterns

Ok I was kinda taking the piss there, but really by the time you marry someone you should be able to work out whatever your conflict is before it gets to the point of needing a divorce. Otherwise either you’re a little bitch, you married a little bitch, or you’re both little bitches.

leftists consider even the most milquetoast common sense liberal boomerism as an imminent fascist threat, goes far to show how extreme these people are and how insecure their power base really is. the truth is leftists are universally neurotic and unhappy, their 'liberated' lifestyles lack any real sense of purpose or stability, that's why they put so much effort into promoting all manners of lgbt sodomy, 'sex work'(read prostitution) and polyamory as a sort of righteous moral crusade, because these things wouldn't sustain themselves on their own.

fpbp
The amount of sexual partners a woman has had is directly correlated to an increasing inability to pair bond, and consequently also the rate of divorce. This is the fruit of women's liberation: the destruction of the family unit, and the slow, painful death of a nation. You're right about the difficulty of finding a woman with traditional values, and that they can largely only be found in the church. I would recommend going there.

>You're right about the difficulty of finding a woman with traditional values, and that they can largely only be found in the church.
LIES.

The only issue is that women who aren't virgins aren't capable of pair bonding, so it is only a matter of time untill the thing goes to shit.

but that is the opposite of boomer morals. Boomers were the ones who normalised divorce.

Why are you randomly bringing up leftists?

Because they are the origin of all problems

How so?

it is the leftists who are randomly bringing up their leftism everywhere and censoring all non leftist ideas. It feels like Yea Forums is the only place in this godforsaken cultural marxist dystopia were one can still criticise leftists openly and call them out on their shit.

The modern problems with marriage and sexual relationships in general are a byproduct of feminism.

heres my advice, dont take advice from internet pseuds. read real men like Schopenhauer

Just because they are banning retards like Alex Jones from Twitter, doesn't the post-modern neomarxist cabal is conspiring against you

historically, 40% of human males have succeeded in reproducing and passing on their genes as compared with 80% of females. A considerable surplus of evolutionary losers has always existed, and this is why you just might be one of them! Incels strike me as evolutionary sore losers, cowardly hiding behind this humanistic discourse of muh justice and rights and closing their eyes to the real darwinian blackpills and Harsh Truths. Face it, you are not entitled to pass on your subprime genetic material.

The post war western ideal of the heterosexual nuclear family is an obvious historical anomaly. The same economic technological and social forces which made this ideal possible are now working towards its resolution.

Attached: Blackpill.png (800x600, 50K)

>subprime genetic material
way to be ableist, fuckface. are you saying LGBTQ+ are also "subprime" and don't deserve to exist in the genome?

your post comes off as a sad incel desperately wishing he could be a chad.

Can you post the supposed "historically 40%".
Because as far as i know pair bonding was a common practice among homo sapience for the entire existance of our species even among hunter tribes, with a small exeption of the early agricultural revolution (there are conflicting opinions as to the causes o this).

>A crucial step in recent theories of human origins is the emergence of strong pair-bonding between males and females accompanied by a dramatic reduction in the male-to-male conflict over mating and an increased investment in offspring. How such a transition from promiscuity to pair-bonding could be achieved is puzzling. Many species would, indeed, be much better off evolutionarily if the effort spent on male competition over mating was redirected to increasing female fertility or survivorship of offspring.
Literally the thing that made us humans.

I mean, autists can contribute to society in other ways, like ''being good with computers'' for example. Incels just strike me as particularly low functioning and low iq, even the trannies seem better adapted.

>even the trannies seem better adapted
Tell about all of those trannies who created technology or made any contribution to society, oh yeah...
The only thing they seem to do, is to be a burden for the tax payer.

Isn't it cruelty to perpetuate your disfunctional genes? even if you for whatever reason do manage to pair up with a human female reproduce, it is likely your children will inherit the autist curse. how could you wish such wretchedness upon anybody else?

>dysfunctional genes
user, that's an oxymoron. if they are passed on, then they were not dysfunctional.

I AIN'T A QUEER

Attached: ennisdelmar.jpg (1600x1065, 222K)

Many, far too many men and women shouldn't breed due to their sub-optimal traits, and yet you would want to dissuade some of the best men from reproducing?

Trannies are the heroic and nietszchean counterpart to the incel last men. faced with the same desperate situation, the trannies go out of their way to reject their own faulty biological and evolutionary programming in an absurd self-justifying act of pure will, while the incel remains a slave to ungrateful genes.

Brave

Attached: 1559540726107.jpg (1400x1452, 845K)

>Divorce can utterly destroy your life

You meant to say natalism. It makes you an unconscionable condemner of souls. Try living with that on your conscience.

Attached: images (1).jpg (279x181, 8K)

If there was one person that should have never been born that is you

I agree entirely. I would be the first person I would will out of existence and not be rendered unto whatever hell inevitably awaits, as well.