The book of disquiet

This book is shit. literally fucking shit. Yea Forums has fucking shilled me this book for years and it's literally just a series of disjointed ponderings from some sad little man completely terrified of the notion of living authentically. there is nothing good about this book. it has no character, no soul, no overarching method. if you read this and you think it's good I can only assume you are 16 years old and have never encountered any form of serious adversity in your life because this is nothing more than a fucking garbage edgy diary post. i'm fucking mad, fuck you Yea Forums, if you liked this book you're a fucking cringe libtard. suck my dick.

Attached: cringeoa.jpg (326x500, 44K)

tldr but smells like cope

>libtard
?

I'm Portuguese, Pessoa is great and I agree

this book is for libtards

I've never read this book, but I enjoyed this review immensely.
Suck his dick.

lived in salamanca for a year, had a couple occasions to visit portugal. complete shit hole, literally dumpster fire turd feast.

In what sense?

I'm Portuguese, you don't seem very bright, and I disagree

cringe libtard sadboi crying about how sad and cringe his life is, nobody who voted for trump enjoyed this book

oporto is full of derelict buildings, trash, glass shards in the street. the only places of life are the dive bars full of british tourists buying mixed drinks for dirt cheap.

lisbon is worse, awash with aggressive nigger drug mules. whole place looks like a slum besides those few nice parts, plaza del sol and the commercial area. they don't bother to wash any of the buildings, so besides the constant dogshit everywhere every building looks filthy.

If those visits happened recently, I wish you came here in the 90s.

>dive bars full of british tourists buying mixed drinks
Which is beautiful
>nigger drug mules
They're selling oregano and other herbs. Not joking
>plaza del sol
There's no such place in LX

Hey user, I've read the book a few times and can tell you your opinion is wrong. It's a great book. Though I guess you wouldn't understand, since apparently your idea of a good book is a book in which you can agree on everything the protagonist does, feels and thinks. Keep up that narrow mindset, and I'm sure you'll be living authentically.

Daym op, I bet you didn’t expect this when you decided to larp

I sincerely greave for anyone who is willing to read this series of banal diary entries more than once. I'm so sorry.

I voted for Trump and enjoyed this book.
I would have roasted you, but this user already did it better than I could have.

sneed

>"Everything wearies me, including what doesn't weary me. My happiness is as painful as my pain."
Kino.

>they don't think it be like it is but it do
waoh

his poetry is better

liberal + retard
It's called a portmanteau.

based take

pessoa is a baby

Way better

You have never went to Lisbon. Stop larping.

>have never went
Burro do crl

İ'm portuguese. Pessoa's weak. Read Teixeira de Pascoaes's book on St. Paul

Fialho de Almeida and Sá Carneiro or go home

thanks

Kind of the point though, it's like a really well written Yea Forums blogpost compendium. Personally it's too much for me, depresses me and I can't get through it.