Why do no books address reality?

Tinder for a woman

Attached: 1n4rnqgivha31.png (2200x1600, 175K)

Tinder for a man

Attached: ah75un4165b31.png (3000x1800, 231K)

have sex, incel

You're only looking at the women that publish such data in order to confirm your self-consciousness. A woman will never speak of the men that bust and run away

Attached: evola sex.jpg (1140x1068, 576K)

The game

/soc/

I guess I have above average stats for a guy on tinder; I still feel totally worthless on there.

looks like an issue with men

based
Nothing wrong with dating only hot men.
Probably has an awful personality, no bio or ugly pics. Needs to work harder.

>Nothing wrong with dating only hot men.
In terms of a personal choice, women cannot be faulted with it. It's a reasonable choice on their part. In terms of wider social repercussions it's disastrous, and needs to be reined in. Stop being an individualist capitalist cuck.

I can't because women have insane standards

Attached: havesex2.jpg (2010x2194, 395K)

18-21 yo female on tinder.

Attached: f18-21.png (1024x512, 29K)

guess the gender
(protip: it's not female)

Attached: ORY8Uht.jpg (1800x900, 150K)

Just have sex

Attached: 9OaPrWs.png (2200x1000, 113K)

holy fuck

Just transition bro

Attached: 7rat62jtodi31.png (1024x449, 306K)

sample is about half the size and they use different criteria

>r/dataisbeautiful's Tinder career (10 men, 395041 swipes, 6 relationships)
You just have to work on your personality

Attached: gk8kr66hlii31.png (1024x436, 63K)

r*ddit post by a female with 0 (zero) upvotes (wonder why?)
A year on tinder 27F

Attached: mxlcz8muc8i31.png (1024x698, 36K)

24F

Attached: pwz3mmw2m7i31.png (1024x410, 32K)

Women spend literally hours putting on cosmetics and choosing out nice clothes so they can look nice for men, whilst men are afraid to do that lest they be perceived "fruity", and you wonder why women are more attractive than men? lmao.

Solution: men's fashion becomes more flamboyant to meet women's standards or men lower standards and as a result women's fashion becomes more mundane.

Something completely horrific about this. 1600 different people messaged? Even if he was successful (I.e. wine ton dates with 41 and dated several longer-term), it wouldn't be worth this .

Get a life you wretch!

Unbelievably retarded post, almost shocked honestly. How did you get here?

ever tried being an ugly woman?

Not an argument

Women have to be astonishingly fuckugly to truly fail at life. Even being fat doesn't quite do it anymore.

Oh, you're a phoneposting teenager. I can see this post coming from you now, makes more sense. I hope you enjoy browsing Yea Forums. If it's still around in a couple years, you might even stop giving off such a strong newfag aura as you get older and learn to fit in.

Protip: over 50% of young men growing up right now will either end up incels or get cucked because women find 80% of males unattractive.
We're fucked. If you're on Yea Forums, you're doubly fucked.

>Oh, you're a phoneposting teenager. I can see this post coming from you now, makes more sense. I hope you enjoy browsing Yea Forums. If it's still around in a couple years, you might even stop giving off such a strong newfag aura as you get older and learn to fit in.
Lack of argument is strong in this post

This actually has to be a woman.
How clueless.

No one cares about this shit

is it really any wonder? he's an autistic redditor, women probably sniffed it out from his autistic bio which he helpfully didnt include

hey pal if you think that getting fucked by a bunch of guys who realise how ugly you are the next day and gtfo quickly for a scant few years in your 20s is a fulfilling existence then you're fucking retarded

-20 IQ post. Every woman can get a fulfilling relationship whenever they want. They want to get fucked, they can get that too. If your swipe right rate is 0.9%, what do you think a woman is looking for, a fulfilling relationship or fucked by a chad? In all of the pics here the match rate for women are >50%, while for guys it's abysmal. Get a new brain.

Care to give a refutation?

Male standards are already incredibly low lmao

Have sex kike

lurk more newfag, you stand out like a sore thumb

dated a girl recently and she was saying how she had tinder but found it very unappealing. perhaps women need a bit more than a couple of photos and awkward messages to see if they're into a guy or not

Dedicate your life to something that you love and genuinely care about. What these statistics don’t show is that in about 10 to 15 years these women will become old, fat, and ugly and no one will want them anymore. They will become bitter as they realize that their appeal to men has left them and that they never cultivated any skills or hobbies beyond being attractive. They are now one of faceless millions of women who have passed their prime and are now doomed to live the rest of their life in dissatisfaction. You, however, can escape this fate by devoting yourself to a passion or job. If you are passionate about music, then go out and play music, if it doesn’t bring you women — which it very well might, but you’ve got to understand that sex is a base thing — then it will bring you much greater satisfaction than vacuous sex in your early 20s.

Attached: E750118E-B5AC-4C3A-94CF-9BA876369C97.jpg (960x958, 141K)

>using tinder
Thing is, game was rigged from the start

No, it's an issue of sexual selection.
In the human species women are the choosers.

Ask her to email tinder to get her statistics, then as you notice that her swipe right rate is lower than 5% just based off of small bios and photos, explain to her how she is a thot.

>Every woman can get a fulfilling relationship whenever they want.
how do I know you've never talked to a woman since graduating high school?

You don't, because I have, and you're retarded.

This. The one joy to be had from all this is that women are flames that burn 10x as bright for 1/10th as long, and then have to spend the rest of their lives as cat ladies or settling with a guy they will never be satisfied with.

I only use Tinder as a zoo, where I can look at most depressing species of all: 27-33 year old women utterly panicking that they aren't married yet, that it's impossible to make any guy stick around because they're only willing to date men who will gladly FUCK them but never COMMIT to them, and on top of that, they haven't worked on their personality or their career in ten years so they're even worse off.

Attached: 1566233318546.jpg (733x850, 125K)

I'm not jewish though, what do you mean? Also, i'm an incel, so by definition I can't have sex.

>women wear makeup, necklaces, earrings, fake nails, expensive and revealing clothing, haircuts costing £70+, lipstick, etc.
>men throw on any random shirt and jeans and get a haircut once a month
hmmm, I wonder why men are uglier than women?

Attached: 9r02zmkhtli31.png (1023x509, 80K)

>necklaces, earrings, fake nails, expensive and revealing clothing, haircuts costing £70+, lipstick, etc.

Female fashion has very little to do with female attractiveness.

Really?

Attached: 1562944730149.jpg (706x545, 46K)

yeah it's mostly youth, men will fuck anything 5+/10, most men these days will settle for 4/10 or higher and a lot of guys are simply willing to take anything because they can't get anything good

makeup enhances what they have but at base, men are simply horny

Attached: 1447609220115.jpg (892x560, 137K)

I'm gonna need those gifs of asian women with and without makeup here.

Yes. Attraction to make-up is a cultural fetish, works the same way how women are attracted to cars.
As far as beauty goes, you can go for only for foundation to hide imperfections. Everything else is blatantly artificial to anyone who's not fetishizing makeup.

WILL YOU PEOPLE STOP REMINDING ME OF THIS
I JUST WANT TO NOT CARE IT'S SO GOOD WHEN I DON'T CARE

Attached: 1565594231523.jpg (640x485, 156K)

Almost every girl wears makeup though.

Silence, uncool semite, and respect your woman.

>I'm only attracted to NATURAL beauty, ladies
>you look so great without makeup on!
he comments on a picture of a woman with makeup on
you're retarded

>tinder
déchet

You can fetishize high heels or stockings, or school girl uniform the same. Again, nothing wrong to find it attractive, but it's not a physical attraction.

your thread sucks and you need to go back to /r9k/ and stop shitting up this board

Not that user.

I don't see what your point is. Women take great care in the way they present themselves to men, makeup and women's fashion is an example of this. Women don't wear makeup for no reason, they do it because men like it. And that was my original point: women take much greater care of how they look than men do, so it's no wonder that men are uglier than women.

It's really incredible seeing the small brained men trying to rationalize away the facts

Thess stats are delusional as fuck, they were made just to stroke their ego cock online (women) or to cry because 'hurr durr women have it easier' (men)

It's really incredible seeing the professional level gaslighting taking place.

No amount of makeup or fashion will help you if a girl is too fat or has unflattering body structure. THAT is a physical attraction. Just like skinnyfat manlet has a slim chance with a sports car, whereas chad with one is a nice bonus.

What boys in this thread seem to get wrong about women is that they are indeed selective but they don't have a consensus on what they consider attractive.

Attached: explain-this-shit-bw4flx.jpg (600x338, 29K)

>Every woman can get a fulfilling relationship whenever they want.
Many women are emotionally incapable of a fulfilling relationship

[citation]

Wood, D., & Brumbaugh, C. C. (2009). Using revealed mate preferences to evaluate market force and differential preference explanations for mate selection. Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, 96(6), 1226-1244.

He doesn't look good and has a bad bio.

Fuck roasties

>men insist on swiping right on every single profile to increase their chances of a match, because they are that desperate
>are surprised it falls to women to be selective on it
>otherwise we'd all have 10,000 matches of pure garbage we aren't interested in to begin with
op sure is big brain

have sex

the majority of men ARE unattractive.

Not only that, the tinder algo is not kind to people who swipe right too much and they get shown to people less.

This generation of women have uncritically embodied the marketing campaigns of several industries and now think they are better than everyone else. No idea how to fix it.

Very interesting ecologically, tinder seems to revert men and women to animal strategy, where the men attempt to spread seed as wide as possible and the women attempt to discern the fittest. Intra-sexual selection is eliminated as competing males are both conceptually and physically isolated from each other, like blinkered stallions in a race for pussy. Only intersexual selection is present, and the mating ground has been transferred from the spatial to the conceptual. Men can't win females with physical skill or power, only the appearance of such. This places essentially all of the sexually selective agency into the hands of the female. However, none of this is actually correlated with reproductive success due to near ubiquitous contraception technology. I don't know exactly what to make of this but I think it's safe to say that whoever is behind it should be literally crucified

Attached: Monkey.png (509x613, 514K)

-t shitty understanding of evo psych.

No one in this thread has ever read a single fucking book on evo psych and most likely gets all their evo psych information(which is in itself a soft science) from blogs.

interesting. i didn't know tinder ran such algos, that's pretty advanced for a dating app, isn't it? so men who are desperate end up shooting themselves in the foot. well, here's my approximate tinder stats as a 27F.
total swipes: maybe 2000
right: around 40
matches: around 38
dates: 5
long term bf: 1

Ending capitalism

Oh boo hoo

>bitter lesbian is bitter that other women are attractive enough to get dick and she isn't
go feed a cat

>Ending capitalism

I agree. But I don't know how, or if it's even possible at this point.

that's just nature.
this also exists in almost all animals; one side chooses the best partners (good being determined by both skills and looks) and the ones on the lower end have a very sad death.
the problem with humans is that the men on the lower end don't accept this so they end up becoming sugar daddies, orbiters, etc for the females on the lower end thus increasing the value of low value women.
>tl;dr
don't have sex

Attached: 1200-123612513-peacock-and-peahen.jpg (1200x822, 368K)

I know nothing about psychology and I don't care, if I am in error in any form it's my usage of "agency" because the animals using tinder clearly have none. You are nothing but another data point to me and you belong with the rest of the nonproductive 90 percenters

Attached: elephant seals.gif (656x400, 11K)

he has a haircut from the fucking 80's and looks like a guy that touches children. bring me an example of someone who actually looks good being rejected this much

>men should be more feminine in order to attract modern women who have extremely high standards

I'm surprised you can walk and breathe at the same time.

Convince me to not go MGTOW.

Drop your masochistic epistemology. Nature isn't that bad, life isn't that bad.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-07_20-47-26.png (899x681, 494K)

>Gaslighting

Attached: 1551843769105.jpg (199x253, 9K)

See this is the problem. Caring about how you look doesn't mean you've betrayed your masculinity. If you want to keep being a macho man don't be surprised when women don't find you hot.

Even if all men started looksmaxing women would still find 90% of them unattractive

>he has a haircut from the fucking 80's and looks like a guy that touches children. bring me an example of someone who actually looks good being rejected this much
>t.

Attached: IMG_3892.jpg (500x753, 35K)

>doesn't look good
Looks better than average, certainly better than me.
>bad bio
What's bad about it? Give an example of a good bio.

t. larping normie

They are only desperate because women are extremely selective

>95% match rate while I can hardly manage 1%
just kill me already

Women quite literally don't find men who care too much about their appearance attractive. They see it as a sign of insecurity, which it is.

WAAAAAAAAAAAH NATURE IS BAD BECUASE I THINK IT IS BAD!

WAAAAAH COPE

WAAAAH NORMIE

WAAAAH etc.

why the fuck do I come here?

Attached: American-psycho-bateman-1-.jpg (590x322, 212K)

>that's pretty advanced for a dating app, isn't it?
Nah, these things are like a cash grab for your dating data. Tinder seems to be the most advanced one, as expected I get the weird "trying to correct our data points" super likeable almost every time I go on it because I have weird criteria for a dude and no particularly hard rules. Other ones like bumble have to constrict a lot of stuff so cannot get as much raw data.

>nature is good because I have a good life
>if I have a good life everyone has a good life
Yes, norman, why do you come here?

nature is horrifying, what planet do you live on

He looks fairly good for a 31 year old, however I am willing to bet as a fellow 31 yo he hasn't set his filter up to 44, but I wouldn't be surprised if he hasn't set it down to 18. He does not compete with others in the 18 - 31 yo bracket. He gets a big minus for shit hair, even 30 odd yo women complain about baldies.

Recent PhD grad is quite old at 31 if Euro (I am not one to talk, but it just is in Europe, some snobs probs around their mid teens will take the "recent" as a negative. That's not necessarily the worst filter in the world though). I'd also say it's a little formal and stilted, like "Finally got my PhD" is another way of putting it that shows a little more character, and detracts from the general feel of it being like a resume/CV. Personally I don't like mentioning anything like work or qualifications on tinder, but I don't believe they're bad things. You have to be a little aware that if you're intimi

The best bit about it is aspiring astronaut, but only because the rest is fucking bland. Talk about concrete things that you want to discuss, like what you've done or enjoyed as an actor, what business you're into as an entrepreneur... I mean fuck what kind of scientist you are would be better. Extremely BLAND and VAGUE.

>some snobs probs around their mid teens
mid twenties* jesus, the other user is right the guy has strong pedo vibes.

How the fuck can you tell he has pedo vibes? I don't understand. What specific traits does he share with pedos, that non-pedos don't have?

pedo vibes = when women don’t find a man who is interested in them attractive

A lot of it is the combover, the slightly creepy face, lack of social pictures, general smarmy vibe too.