Why is there so much cuckolding in literature? The Iliad, Decameron, Canterbury Tales, Ulysses and so on

Why is there so much cuckolding in literature? The Iliad, Decameron, Canterbury Tales, Ulysses and so on

Attached: 1561213655883.png (2000x2000, 766K)

You need to stop obsessing over people being "cucks". It's really not very healthy user.

Cuckoldry is unironically a high IQ fetish

Because every creature wants to diffuse its genes, which makes cuckoldry universally feared
Not so, lesbians are, because they leave you a completely foreign and objective spectator
Cuckoldry leaves you a participant, and a debased one at that
Something might be said of its manner of chastising the viewer, but even there, femdom is the superior choice

Feet worship is the highest iq fetish

>Because every creature wants to diffuse its genes, which makes cuckoldry universally feared

This is demonstrably false and is a creationist-tier understanding of evolution. Try reading some actual evolutionary biology instead of ideological trash.

Then what is the reason faggot

Gentle femdom is a high IQ fetish

No, the choice of body part is mostly arbitrary
Oh? What's wrong with that view?

Evolution is bs. How about you read some Guenon instead? Or keep being a cuckold. Cumbrain.

Imagine dedicating your life to reading the works of another man and then wondering why he writes about cuckolding so much.

any fiction on gentle femdom?

cringe

based

my novel desu

>why is there so much death in literature?
>why is there so much old age in literature?
>why is there so much war in literature?
>why is there so much famine in literature?
>why is there so much disease in literature?
>why is there so much poverty in literature?
It's a sad thing that's happened since the beginning of time. These are the universal facts of human life, and the greatest sources of inspiration for tragedies.

Are you guys trying to turn me into a cuck?

I'm serious. I'm not a regular visitor to Yea Forums, but I've come here for recommendations multiple times. And every single book you guys told me to read turned out to be a cuck book.

The first time I came here I said I wanted to read the great Russian novelists. I was told, "Read Anna Karenina. It's the finest Russian novel there is." I read it. It's about a guy who gets cucked.

The second time I came here I said I wanted to read an American novel. I was told, "Read The Sun Also Rises. It's quintessential American literature. You'll love it." I read it. It's about a cuck.

The third time I came here I said I wanted to read some Shakespeare. I was told, "Start with Othello. One of the great tragedies." I read it. Cuck.

The fourth and most recent time I came here I said OK, Yea Forums, I want the best novel ever written. So many people said Ulysses by James Joyce that I bought it, and even though it was tough to read, I kept going because there wasn't any cucking. Then I get to the very end. It was about a cuck!

What the fuck, Yea Forums?

its particularly poignant because for women it isnt sad but just a strategy for getting good genes and parental investment. it represents a conflict between the sexes that cant be solved. i know a lot of women wouldnt do it and see it as immoral but the fact is that it happens because it can benefit them

if you self insert as the cuck you might as well start looking for your wife's bull

People like to fuck. It's monogamy that's the problem.

i was very upset to learn that ulysses involved cuckoldry as well

Othello isn't a cuck you retard. He's a nigger who*thought* he was a cuck

Brabantio is the cuck.

Attached: image.jpg (600x681, 79K)