Thank you Yea Forums

You guys are the nicest group on Yea Forums, at least the more emotionally stable ones, in this board I feel at ease, like a group of friends making company to each other
and recommending their favourites books with genuine appreciation, I just wanted you to know how much I appreciate that, I hope each one of you feel appreciated.

Attached: 1562223865448.png (1000x1435, 1.02M)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Spygate-Attempted-Sabotage-Donald-Trump/dp/1642930989
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

terrible bait, this board fucking blows

Fpbp

I'm not baiting though, compared to Yea Forums, /sci/, /his/, Yea Forums, and /g/ the people in this board at least seem to actually enjoy what they do and be welcoming in their love for lecture to others.

amazon.com/Spygate-Attempted-Sabotage-Donald-Trump/dp/1642930989
>Why the Obama administration sent a spy connected to the Deep State into the Trump campaign
>How Russians were connected to the opposition research firm hired by the Clinton campaign to find dirt on Trump
>How the FBI failed to examine DNC computers after they were hacked, relying instead on the findings of a private company connected to the DNC and the Obama administraton
>Why British intelligence played a role in building the collusion narrative
>What role Ukrainians played in legitimizing the perception that Trump was conspiring with the Russians
>How foreign players in the two events that kickstarted the Trump-Russia collusion investigation were connected to the Clinton Foundation, and
>What motivated the major actors who sought to frame the Trump campaign and secure a win for Hillary Clinton

Attached: gd8s3d7ypur11.jpg (3036x4048, 1.45M)

>compared to Yea Forums and Yea Forums
well yeah no shit

I don't know why I care about this board so much, I come here everyday to see the same old Threads about the same old topics full of pseuds and trolls
>But at least we aren't fucked up as Yea Forums or /r9k

Attached: Jan_Matejko,_Stańczyk.jpg (800x598, 90K)

Ok, maybe that was setting the bar too low, but for the supposedly smart boards this is the only one that is consistent on its content.

It’s like a safezone because black people can’t read

This

Attached: A5C30E37-4009-44AD-8CAB-53ECFEF70362.jpg (1402x1080, 162K)

What have you got against /sci/ huh? Got laughed out for posting philosophy or something?

I feel like there’s only a fraction of Yea Forums that reads a lot and enjoys it.
Consistently shit yeah.

Are you a girl? I've noticed girls like to write these kind of posts.

>only a fraction of Yea Forums that reads a lot and enjoys it.
Mostly it's performative bragging. In real life if you go on about The Brothers Karamazov people will either think you're weird or won't know what you are talking about, but here you can feel good about yourself for having read it

Probably a tranny

At last I understand, why this place feels like home.

Get some Jeevs and Wooster and have some laughs.
Or some Chesterton of you want more depth.

I love Yea Forums.

Attached: 1562687714648.jpg (628x628, 95K)

Guys you do realize there are blacks and women posting on Yea Forums every day?

That board is full of retards boasting about IQ scores they got on a 5 minute online test

>He's never seen a photo thread
Yes, very safe.

>do realize there are blacks and women posting on Yea Forums every day?
What a scary thought.
Please refrain from posting such bullshit.

It could be one cute black girl. She probably doesn't have many friends who read because she lives in Detroit, so she comes to Yea Forums to engage in discussions of her favorite books.

Fag

Thank you, now go read Visions of Gerard.

Attached: 54f01d413e9f9b4f0e75c79f48e2a6a3.jpg (1440x810, 129K)

I'm sorry avout the mean responses you're getting. Seeing this OP warmed my heart.

Half full; same as the number on any thread here pretending to have read [X]