Help or hindrance?

help or hindrance?

Attached: 150929101049-black-coffee-stock-super-tease[1].jpg (1100x619, 132K)

cofe

Those beans are losing their delicious oils on that fucking table.

Tragic
*sips*

Attached: BD5EE118-452A-47F5-B75E-4EFD0EBC8483.gif (377x350, 99K)

Both, sometimes at the same time.

Tastes good. I should switch to decaf.

It's your mindset prior it either advances more for or away

If it helps you focus, great. If not, don’t drink it. Not everything is universal. No need to make a thread on it buddy

I agree, but the tragic reality is that there are very little to no variations of decaf.

Normal coffee can have all sorts of roasts and origins, but decaf is almost always just "decaf" which is boring

Disgusting mud

it cancels out the sleepiness from my antidepressants, so help
although I prefer yerba mate personally

Attached: yerba.jpg (1000x667, 666K)

covfefe kratomveefy

Whenever I drink coffee or alchohol I tend to drink too much and get a headache.

>Finally, I have discovered a horrible, rather brutal method that I recommend only to men of excessive vigor, men with thick black hair and skin covered with liver spots, men with big square hands and with legs shaped like bowling pins. It is a question of using finely pulverized, dense coffee, cold and anhydrous (a chemical term meaning without water), consumed on an empty stomach. This coffee falls into your stomach, which, as you know from Brillat-Savarin, is a sack whose velvety interior is lined with tapestries of suckers and papillae. The coffee finds nothing else in the sack, and so it attacks these delicate and voluptuous linings; it acts like a food and demands digestive juices; it wrings and twists the stomach for these juices, appealing as a pythoness appeals to her god; it brutalizes these beautiful stomach linings as a wagon master abuses ponies; the plexus becomes inflamed; sparks shoot all the way up to the brain. From that moment on, everything becomes agitated. Ideas quick march into motion like battalions of a grand army to its legendary fighting ground, and the battle rages. Memories charge in, bright flags on high; the cavalry of metaphor deploys with a magnificent gallop; the artillery of logic rushes up with clattering wagons and cartridges; on imagination’s orders, sharpshooters sight and fire; forms and shapes and characters rear up; the paper is spread with ink-for the nightly labor begins and ends with torrents of this black water, as a battle opens and concludes with black powder.
>I recommended this way of drinking coffee to a friend of mine, who absolutely wanted to finish a job promised for the next day: he thought he'd been poisoned and took to his bed, which he guarded like a married man. He was tall, blonde, slender, and had thinning hair; he apparently had a stomach of papier-maché. There had been, on my part, a failure of observation.

Have any of you gotten to this level?

Attached: balzac.jpg (200x252, 8K)

If your idea is to die before 40, then yes, this method will grand you the most creativity you can possibly get (legally).

Where my GREEN TEA CHADS at?

Attached: Matcha green tea.jpg (308x164, 14K)

Who is this comfy pink girl?

coffee fucks me up these days and it's so annoying
when i was in my 20s i could drink it all day and no problems
now i'm in my 30s and if i have more than one cup in the morning i'm fucking buzzing all day and can't sleep at night
it sucks because i love coffee

Go to a coffee roaster and buy there. Usually they have at least 2-3 varieties. If you don't live near one buy online.

Coffee is good and makes you feel good. It helps you poop, it may help you focus but really it's an inferior stimulant. Amphetamines are the way to go, dextroamphetamine/dextromethamphetamine is King(coming from an ADHD person using reasonable 15-60mg doses of pharmaceutical dope) even low does of MDMA and DO-chemicals provide better focus than coffee imo. cocaine is better as well, if you can obtain coca tea it will become obvious to you that coca is a far superior analog to coffee.
The real hindrance is nicotine, its short duration destroys reward system. Using powder cocaine or any other stimulant as one does nicotine is the same way. same goes for coffee. Such use loses efficacy and becomes dependence/addiction quickly.
it's best to stick to tea and responsible use of long lasting stimulants, with an occasional strong buzz from the short lived stimulants.

Help

Attached: 7BF900F7-2BA7-40E5-82C9-D020D375D173.jpg (500x500, 83K)