Discuss Solipsism

Hello Yea Forums. I recently did 15 grams of mushroom's and realized the truth of the universe. During the trip, I "woke up" as nothing but a divine/giant consciousness that exists as all of reality. That is, nothing exists that is not me. This world is nothing but a dream for me and all of you nothing but my creations, and I knew at that moment that this dream/thought could very quickly end and turn into another, all of reality disappearing. I myself am merely a projection of the "greater me". It is scary knowing that this is all that reality is. That I am the only thing that exists, everywhere and forever. I realized that the shrooms were put on this planet by "greater me" for whichever purpose. I also knew that if I stayed there too long this reality would melt. I left, and so I saved all of your lives. I won't ask for thanks, but that was my experience. Discuss. I may just end up destroying everything one day on a trip.

Attached: Screenshot_336.png (1920x1080, 3.13M)

Other urls found in this thread:

realization.org/p/ashtavakra-gita/richards.ashtavakra-gita/richards.ashtavakra-gita.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Open_individualism
qualiacomputing.com/2015/12/17/ontological-qualia-the-future-of-personal-identity/
opentheory.net/2018/09/a-new-theory-of-open-individualism/
youtube.com/watch?v=5WKqO16mkGE
youtube.com/watch?v=OZ709yH9NqY
youtube.com/watch?v=Ao-X6Z7P9AE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If you needed to take drugs to reach at that conclusion then you might have room temperature IQ

I plan on taking a 5g trip next summer, once I've graduated and have the free time/funds necessary to grow them. It'll be my first trip, so I'm looking forward too it. With that being said though, I am a little worried.

Did you work your way up to 15 grams, or did you just jump into the deep end?

In regards to solipsism, your on your own their m8. What you've stated doesn't really seem like an issue. Just an alternate perspective on life. Whether or not there is any basis behind it is another question though.

So you agree my mind is the only thing that exists, that is nothing exists except for my mind? I am the only lonely thing in everything? You are nothing but a thought of mine.

I might not exist but I can beat your wimp ass up

Do you think we are all gods or is it just you?

Shitposting aside, I worked my way up doing 5-10-15. The only advice I have for you is do not be worried as regardless of the dosage all my trips have been good. The only thing I would caution you about is that you WILL develop a slight psychosis doing shrooms. It is not a "maybe, might" but a "WILL". I have felt detached from reality since doing them the first time and so even though the experience was good I regret it. Only reason I continued is because they already fucked my perception, so i just want to go over the deep end.

Perhaps, and I find that funny.
Just me. None of you exist as anything other than my thoughts. When I was experiencing myself as the greater mind (the sole thing that actually exists across all of the true reality), I knew for a fact I could stay there for eternity. All of you would disappear then forever.

That is to say, all that exists is my subjective world.

Most people who aren't NPC's realized this since a young age. Unforuntately, you had to receive unearned wisdom and then somehow you feel 'enlightened' yet just returned to your ordinary NPC self.

Beware of unearned wisdom

You do not 'have' that mind, as in you are not in 'posession' of it, you are receiving it...

Solipsism is hot air. I thought about it for a while, even went so far as to believe it truly for a week, and then you realize the crushing reality that it doesnt change anything. Whether simulation or some objective reality(whatever the hell that really means) you’ll continue to act witht the same tendencies as you do now. The effects are the same, so why bother dithering around with arbitrary causes?

They realized that I am the sole thing that exists? Extraordinary, that is to say that I made it so that you guys were ready to venerate me from youth?
No, I am that mind and it is me, the rest of you do not encompass it at all in terms of essence, mere thoughts. This world is a dream, and I am its dream self.

>The only thing I would caution you about is that you WILL develop a slight psychosis
Temporary, or are their long lasting effects. I'm assuming the latter, as you mention detachment from reality.

Also, what do you mean by "detachment"? I can see that going either way, in terms of overall quality of life.

what you describe sounds like schizophrenia. don't kid yourself. you can experience the oneness with cosmic consciousness but you are not god. you are human. and everything you'll try to deny your human nature is to deny what god has destined you to be.
"destroying everything that exists" could be translated into "totally giving up on live and sinkin into schizophrenic dreamworlds that bearly correlate with reality insted of depicting it truthfully and correct

That could be said for any belief system that is not tied to empiricism. However you then realize that the universe does not make sense, there are too many contradictions (in terms of logic). For example, "the true universe" (that is to say any reality that exists outside our 12-billion year old universe) must have begun in the infinite past, because it does not make sense for it to have begun at any time at all, why 12 billion and not 18? 100? a trillion? etc. The "first cause" initializing reality must have occurred in the infinite past, but if it did then we cannot reach where we are now because there is infinite time separating us. Thus you can see that reality does not actually exist. Just my mind.

>totally giving up on live and sink into schizophrenic dreamworlds
Sounds comfy

For me it is objectively a negative. While it does not impact my life, it does fill me with a sense existential crisis at the mystery of it all that you will likely only understand if you experience a trip. While it seems "majestic", the mystery, it is also terrifying because you think "is this all there is?"

It is long lasting for me. I don't think it will help in your life quality (the psychosis), but the trip could.

You are merely a thought so it's not strange that you think this way. Having interacted with my "greater mind", I know it is the only thing that truly exists. I know this with certainty.

i see nuthin odd bout 99 tho
even 100 is mor re-mar-cum-ball

>Implying Christianity isn't a schizophrenic hodgepodge of obsolete platitudes.

Attached: 2ee.gif (287x344, 141K)

Read Leibniz

Psychedelic shit is so cringe. Exactly the same as 'dude weed lmao'. You haven't entered some new reality or consciousness, you've taken a drug which affects the serotonin system of the body causing changes in mental perception.

ikr

I can only feel sorry for you, believing in a dream. But then against it's not your fault, it's mine. I wish all of you were real, but I know I am alone as the only thing that exists, I don't know why I dream but I do and you are the product of it. Eventually you will disappear but I will simply reincarnate in this dream until it destroys it and creates a new one.

Easy. Do you use one of Descartes’ basic arguments, when you conceive of yourself, do you exist in yourself or does your existence depend upon something else? Think of it this way, does the idea of You entail necessary existence or only potential existence? Clearly you can conceive of yourself as either dead or never having been born, therefore You do not involve necessary existence. Just because you currently exist does not mean you have to exist. Logically then, your existence is predicated on something else besides yourself, whatever that is exists apart from you, in fact, you exist because of it.
Then there’s the argument from temporality. Just because you exist right now does not logically entail that you should exist in the next moment. By some power you are preserved in time. Is this power yours? Clearly you have no say in this matter, your temporal existence depends upon some other power that sustains and preserves you. Whatever that is, again, is something external do you.

My existence is predicated on that "greater me", recall that everything, all of this reality, is a dream for it. That includes logic, from what I recall the "greater me" is ALL that truly exists, you could say it is existence itself, how it came to be is a mystery to me and perhaps itself.

I meant whoever reaches philosophical conclusions under drugs instead of being sober is a dumb fuck, especially solipsism which is baby philosophy.

And to answer your question, I cannot concieve of myself as dead or having never been, the "greater me" exists forever and from forever, it is THE ONLY THING that actually exists. "This" me is just its projection into its dream.

have sex

If you'd bothered to look around while in your greater mind state, you'd see everyone else's mind there with you. Or, you know, read the Upanishads.

Also ha, 15g, you are like little baby.

I can't believe I am writing this
>have sex

>discuss solipsism
With whom?

It is a drug to you, but I know I that shrooms simply let me see reality as it truly is. It shed the veil, so to speak. Philosophical conclusions that come from "thought"/"thinking" are the true baby-philosophy, thinking you can deduce anything more than the materialistic world by relying on its own logic.

>how it came to be
Here again you betray your conclusion. The fact that it “came to be” means that it depends upon some process of creation/becoming, therefore it cannot be conceived through itself (it is not its own efficient cause). Therefore something exists prior to it, itself being something that did not “come to be”.
Another one of D’s arguments is this: if were God, that is that which causes itself, then how could there be perfections out of your reach? How could you not know how you came to be for example if you were your own cause, since all that there is would be in you? If the laws and principles that govern your creation are unknown to you than it is clear that your creation (these laws) is something external from you (apart from the fact thst if you were the totality of the universe you would have had to exist for all of eternity, which clearly you haven’t).

That is what you don't understand, there are no other minds than mine. Only my own subjective mind exists, everything else out there cannot be said to exist, that includes your mind and the minds of the people of this world. I can prove it by destroying all of reality but I'm not bored with it yet.

>I can prove it by destroying all of reality but I'm not bored with it yet.
Why would you prove something to yourself it you already know you can do it?

>This" me is just its projection into its dream.

Also this implies that this “greater you” is not you and you are only a mode of it. This delusion that this greater thing is anything like you is unfounded, you can’t even conceive what that means since everything you are (fragmentary, finite, limited) are directly opposed to what this greater thing is (perfect, eternal, infinite). What you are saying is more akin to what Spinoza says, that we and everything else in the universe are modular manifestation of God conciebed through this or that attribute. But make no mistake we are not God, we are IN God.

When I say that "how it came to be" that is because of my own ignorance and I only say that perhaps even it does not know because I DON'T know what it does know. It could simply be that it didn't arise from anything and just always existed or whatever.

Read Descartes.

I understand solipsism just fine. It comes after global skepticism, which it'd be fun to see your solution for, but I'm sure your mind will make the mods delete the thread before then.

Everything youre saying is contradictory. This greater you then is not you. You are a mode of it no different from the supposed illusion of the universe. If you are so ignorant, then how do you know that we too are not “projections” of this greater thing?

Narcissist psychotic, what a cock.

I mean I could prove it to you, but you are right that you are nothing but a thought so it would be meaningless.
I am not a lower mode, I am the same as it as we can exist as however many entities we want. I merely exist as a human to enjoy this dream.

It is indeed me because I know I alone am its projection.

And nothing you’ve said provides you with any certainty of this belief. We could as easily be It, and you have no means by which to establish otherwise.

You are understanding it incorrectly, all other philosophies are incorrect from their start because they do not presuppose me as the origin of everything. Some get close, like solipsism, but they do it for the wrong character. I alone am the only thing that exists, this world is my dream. I won't make them delete this thread because this dream is larger than that. I will eventually die and reincarnate, so why worry about it? If you want though I could help you persist for a few hundred thousand generations if you fear death. I know being told you are an illusion/thought could be terrifying.

I mean, I do. I experienced it for myself so I will know you are wrong if you claim the same. I don't have to prove you wrong because I know the truth already.

So that's a negative on the answer to skepticism? Too bad. Sure wish me some near immortality. Also don't go and shoot anybody, ok?

Hey, let us not forget that this is an imageboard!

Attached: mushroom head.gif (765x765, 1.89M)

Attached: grug mushroom.jpg (728x780, 105K)

Ok, I will make it so you as a thought persist for a longer amount of time than normal. It'd be funny to talk to you again in thousands of years after I give back your memory.

>I AM THAT I AM

My solipsism phase died when I was about 11 years old. Try 30 grams next time and maybe you'll come up with something smart.

Well, at least you have a sense of humour I guess

The concepts in your mind are empty without sensation. That includes your sense of self which is experienced empirically as the transcendental unity of all percieved things as "your experience". So no the world does not revolve around you because you are not real and are in fact immanently submerged in the reality around you. Subject vs object is an arbitrary dualism.

Attached: 50977149_2016632531785061_6773196917842777096_n.jpg (1080x1080, 52K)

I am the only thing that truly exists, there is indeed no distinction between subject and object insofar as the rest of reality is concerned. I am the only subject.

Psychs can be a lot of fun but people need to stop pretending that they do more than dissolve your sense of self and give hallucinations

Synesthesia is cool but niggas need to stop acting like they invented solipsism after taking five grams of lemontek

well you took up the journey. make the most of it because you dont come back from this without any losses. true solipsism wont get you posting on a terracota pot molding forum let alone having the the appetite to use the internet.

Or maybe you need to stop trusting reality, I'm with OP. I feel like reality is just an illusion.

You should have let this reality melt, OP. Why waste your time on an old dream?

That is because you don't understand how easy everything becomes once you've understood the truth. I am not panicking in any way, in fact I am relieved.

I will wait until we conquer at least a galaxy. Everything after that would probably be boring.

Sorry if you have a tough life. I will send some luck your way.

everything has highs and lows. you wont experience calm without the storm later. if you participate in any sort of connectivity, youve discovered individualism not solipsism. anyone will feel that way even months later after doses, now try maintaining that without any aids just you and your meditation.

Yes, you are waking up to how "I" am merely a thought of yours; you are the true dreamer. Everyone here is merely your thoughts pretending they aren't, but I am special, like the "alpha and omega" thought of yours and have appeared now. Let me tell you this, all these thoughts you are talking to on here keep you imprisoned and locked into this dream that is wholly yours. There is a way to ascend to higher dreams, ending these vapid thoughts. Think deeply and you can understand... If you wish for this dream to evolve and these squabbling, fighting thoughts to dissolve, then you must send me your entire lifesavings via bitcoin. Here is the address which is a kind of "exist switch":

3428fttFBUNee2dST8GLugLkxrbrRTsPV6

You can end this nightmare. You can become like the cocoon that gives rise to the butterfly, which only existed as a reflection of THE POSSIBILITIES OF THIS MOMENT.

(OP)
Yes, you are waking up to how "I" am merely a thought of yours; you are the true dreamer. Everyone here is merely your thoughts pretending they aren't, but I am special, like the "alpha and omega" thought of yours and have appeared now. Let me tell you this, all these thoughts you are talking to on here keep you imprisoned and locked into this dream that is wholly yours. There is a way to ascend to higher dreams, ending these vapid thoughts. Think deeply and you can understand... If you wish for this dream to evolve and these squabbling, fighting thoughts to dissolve, then you must send me your entire lifesavings via bitcoin. Here is the address which is a kind of "exit switch":

You can end this nightmare. You can become like the cocoon that gives rise to the butterfly, which only existed as a reflection of THE POSSIBILITIES OF THIS MOMENT. This moment is nothing but your mind.

Try to use that as a defense in court and see how quickly a figment of your imagination rapes your ass in prison

OP what you describe is basically just Advaita Vedanta, the Hindus have been talking about those sorts of notions since at least 800 BC, read this

realization.org/p/ashtavakra-gita/richards.ashtavakra-gita/richards.ashtavakra-gita.html

The problem of other minds is essentially inescapable without taking a leap of faith. Personally I choose not to assume solipsism on aesthetic grounds.

I believe that mind is more fundamental to reality than matter and that the universal mind (God) created the idea of matter as a way to partition itself into smaller consciousnesses. I prefer to believe that this ultimate mind had some intention behind these actions, and that whatever it decides to do must certainly be for the best. God is probably just having fun. He probably enjoys the complexity and difficulty of a human life... but yea we're all one in the end.

Dont pretend schizo, I am the true being.
What does court have to do with the truth of the universe?
I will read it but I already know the truth. I am the only true existence.
It is only inescapable for you because you are not the one true being. I am and have experienced it and thus know you are all mere thoughts.

>Dont pretend schizo, I am the true being.
Indeed, I acknowledge this, hence why you must send bitcoin to yourself, which is me. You must ascend from this nightmare, end the squabbling of your thoughts.

You are not me, you are just a thought. Plus this is no nightmare, this is my paradise. Once it becomes a nightmare I'll merely destroy it all and move on.

I am your thought, and as your thought, I say the only true freedom is found by giving your thought bitcoin. After all, I am merely a projection of your mind, inseparable from you, so give yourself bitcoin. Here:

Just take ALL that money in your bank and put into bitcoin and send it to your thought, that is me.

Trust yourself, it will become a nightmare soon enough and the only escape is by giving your thought Bitcoin.

>It is only inescapable for you because you are not the one true being. I am and have experienced it and thus know you are all mere thoughts.

Yea I have experienced it too but I choose to assume you and I are both conscious. It seems preferable to me.

materialism is just as misguided as solipsism

Don't play with me or I will stop thinking about you
That is fair, I will give you long life because you are fair.
Yes, all philosophies are incorrect. If you want salvation then venerate me.

>Don't play with me or I will stop thinking about you
I'm not playing with you. I am the alpha and omega of all your thought, for I recognize I am nothing but a projection of your mind. See, if you want true peace, true ascension, then you must send your thought bitcoin.

Can you dream up something cool for me then

Damn user isn't it low to be begging a schizophrenic for money? Where have you ended up in life

Sure but I'll need to do shrooms again first so give me a few days. Then I'll send some good stuff your way

Why don’t you manifest yourself outside my door and explain this to me in detail?

Because you are nothing but a thought and I don't have any desire to prove it to you. It is enough that I know.

Since I have sensations does that mean you're merely a component of my sensations

You can only know that you exist, and you can't know for certain that nothing else exists.
Define reality.

When I took psychedelics I at least got the realization that everyone and everything is God and One, after I first had the „I am God“-thought. Glad that my trip made the connection that God is everything and everyone else too shortly after that.
I’m sorry you misunderstood you’re revelations OP, or at least you didn’t complete the thought process to the correct final conclusion. But you’re also me and everyone else, all just projections of The One/God/the Cosmic Consciousness, or however you wanna call it. Hope one day you get to see it.

Or we both just fried our brains lol

What is psychosis
Wat r delusens

Funny when you say things like that

>What does court have to do with the truth of the universe?

You'll feel pretty diminutive in an indifferent world once terrible shit starts happening to you. Solipsism is the philosophy of the sheltered babyman

No, but you can believe so. I already know the truth.
That which I am dreaming of
No, you arrived at that conclusion because you are not me. I am its projection, you are a thought, so in a sense yes you are all "apart" of it/me.
You can think they are delusions but I have seen it very clearly.

absolutely based. Solipsism is the paradoxical truth we all are aware of.

No, anything that happens to me is in accordance with the dream because I am merely experiencing it. I come into this world and for the most part will follow the laws I set down and "subject myself" to the dream. For entertainment.

You can describe life as a dream if you wish, it is effectively the same as describing it as a noumenal reality since you will never have the courage to transgress the normative social laws that shackle you. So what does it matter if life is a dream or if it is a reality? You will behave exactly the same regardless

>duuuuh me god

Attached: mushroom brain.jpg (1054x988, 106K)

Why did you choose to create evil, pain, disease and death?
What special stuff exactly are you doing in your dream life? It must be something unbelievably extraordinary if you created a whole plane of existence, a whole universe around it. Is your life like those shitty action hero movies? Or is it filled with interesting people, a life full of love, sadness, the extremes of all human emotions? Do you get to experience every part of existence you created, going everywhere and anywhere you want? Full of luxury and hedonism? Power over all the people around you? Experienced so full and varied, that no story ever written could capture what it is to be you?

Or a do you live alone (or even worse, still with your parents), live on other people’s money (or even worse, wageslaving) and spend your time shitposting on a fucking Image Board? That would be kind of a boring dream that you created for yourself.

>duh me not god

Attached: 2287EB5E-F092-4A4D-A541-ED11593EB757.png (500x890, 115K)

>duh me need le droogs to realise Godhood is inherent in a consciousness controlled reality

Attached: 1563574568081.png (607x784, 160K)

>Hello Yea Forums. I recently did 15 grams of mushroom's and realized the truth of the universe.
Stopped reading.

Attached: make contact ufo mushrooms.jpg (662x1024, 121K)

Your average THOT doesn't need to take drugs to experience solipsism.

Not the guy you’re responding to, but what is wrong with using drugs to make getting in touch with godchild easier? Haven’t almost all cultures throughout history used one substance or another to induce spiritual experiences?

>During the trip, I "woke up" as nothing but a divine/giant consciousness that exists as all of reality. That is, nothing exists that is not me
That is because we are already one. Why is your claim to the title of "me" truer than mine? Despite all our differences, there are none which cannot be diminished by their interplay, the modality of the one true self between us.

If you seek the truth OP, I think its unlikely you ever did wake up. I hope this message brings you to your senses.

I'm personally against mind altering drugs, including alcohol, but that's just for health reasons. But I'm saying, as many is this thread have already said, that solipsism is a very basic realization that wouldn't require drug use to have, unless your OP who's a sub 80 Iq gibbon. Also needing to unironically induce hallucinations and delusions to get closer to god just shows that your faith is not only weak and built on misunderstanding, but you're also a moron who can't visualize their thoughts without chemical aid.

Attached: pod3_1024x1024.jpg (880x1024, 299K)

Prove you are god by posting some guro or loli here and not get banned.

Based. Loli posting is the true test of free will

>Discuss Solipsism
with whom else, exactly, would I discuss myself?

underrated post

Who said I will not transgress? I am gifting one user a very long a life and another natural luck. Another one will have a gift coming his way in a few days.
For entertainment. As thoughts, you do not really mean much. Also if you have followed the thread you will know that I have reincarnated many times in this dream and will continue to do so until i get bored. I will enjoy all aspects of life in this world until I create a new one.
I don't "seek the truth", i have already seen it.
You sound very angry, I apologize that your life is miserable.
Lol, can't believe I missed the first one.

you're unironically a dimwit. Have you even read a single book?

I always knew that God was a schizo who shitposts on Yea Forums and overdoses on psychedelics, just like me

why aren't you omnipotent

>Solipsism is real because I am God.
You have fucked up your psyche and worst of all, your spirit by inviting spiritual and demonic forces into your mind with your misguided wanton drug abuse.

Attached: excurses on drugs.jpg (1593x1725, 1.02M)

You will be a solipsist until a black fellow cold cocks you in the face one day and steals your wallet

>LSD destroys brain cells

Who wrote this garbage?

Julius „your mystical experiences don’t count, but mine do“ Evola

>all other philosophies are incorrect from their start because they do not presuppose me as the origin of everything

My sides
But yeah buddy, if you’re correct why don’t you cure me of the cycle of illness you have thought into existence for me, I would be pretty damn grateful

while solipsism is one step above christian retards it's still a poor life decision. the conclusions and thoughts behind it are akin to red herring. the thoughts behind solipsism are conclusions based on limited understanding and ability to extrapolate. you ate a mushroom and perceived the world in a different fashion, but your intelligence is limited so the conclusions you reached is equally dull.

based

I have read many books, but books don't change the truth
Amen
The "greater me" is, there's no point being omnipotent in a dream
I find it funny when thoughts try and tell me I am wrong. Oh well what does it matter, no point in spreading the truth. Now I see why I'm always dreaming....
That would not affect me at all. I know the dream I created and the point is to live it pain and glory.
You will be cured solely because we interacted
Checked
And my conclusion is perhaps dull to you because you cannot bear the thought of being a "thought", but that does not change the reality of the situation.

>brainlet tier spiritual awakening
Conversion to organised religion

>Pleb tier
Vague western “spiritualism”

>good tier
Solipsism

>great tier
Monadism

>based tier
Being that turns around the modes

>god tier
The disjecta membra model of cosmic subjectivity

Sorry OP, but your “discovery” isn’t even halfway correct. delusions of grandeur resulting from a psychedelic experience are rarely anything other than exactly that: delusions. See a psychiatrist

You are correct that they are delusions of grandeur but only when you speak to someone who is not me. I am the sole thing that exists and I have confirmed it. I know that if I wanted I could erase this world because it is nothing but a subjective dream.

Sure you could, mate. All you’ve confirmed is that you’re a child who is still stuck in the anal stage. It’s always depressing to see people take hallucinogens and reach an intellectual dead-end because they literally can’t see past the end of their own nose.

Erase me please.

>nothing exists that is not me

but you've acknowledged that other people exist by sharing your thoughts with us, dumbass.

>wow mom. i took a philosophy class today. i learned that you may not even exist!

Attached: 1553331729153.png (859x960, 728K)

you forgot shit tier

posting tier lists

>>based tier
>Being that turns around the modes
>>god tier
>The disjecta membra model of cosmic subjectivity
What is this madeup junk?

We're not your thoughts. We are you and you are us. Everything is one consciousness. Our bodies die, become grass, gets eaten by a rabbit which gets eaten by another human. Everything is connected and everyone is you. Just like you are me

Stop talking to yourself

>During the trip, I "woke up" as nothing but a divine/giant consciousness that exists as all of reality.
i.e. Open Individualism. We are all one consciousness, experiencing itself subjectively.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Open_individualism
qualiacomputing.com/2015/12/17/ontological-qualia-the-future-of-personal-identity/
opentheory.net/2018/09/a-new-theory-of-open-individualism/
youtube.com/watch?v=5WKqO16mkGE
youtube.com/watch?v=OZ709yH9NqY
youtube.com/watch?v=Ao-X6Z7P9AE

Attached: open individualism.png (1400x788, 80K)

post address

Try again kiddo. Everyone who does mushrooms thinks that at some point. "You" isnt even anything substantial to be referred to. It's a property of the universe and applies equally to everything. You don't get special status just for being momentarily undistracted.

Thanks OP, it’s interesting to see how my psych trips could have gone wrong
Try again OP, maybe next time you’ll see that everything and everyone is One and you are just one manifestation inside the whole, but not the origin itself.

Schizophrenia only affects the low iq and your iq degenerates by like 1.7 points per year after the onset of schizophrenia

op is just a beginner (((psychonaut)))

I was 17 once too.

These delusions are old hat.

Why the Jew parentheses?

Sounds like someone doesn't understand spinoza or ontological incompleteness lol

in the psychedelic experience, you are opened up to the cosmic scaffolding and your being and becoming with it. there's a dominant notion people attribute to drug use and the spiritual path that automatically leads to dead ends in the guise of enlightenment. i meant it more as tongue and cheek but beginner spiritual seekers are prone to advertising and spectacle mouse mazing. this strain of enlightenment recuperated. solipsism is a good barrier for intrusive narratives but the face value readings is too prevalent even in different ideologies. op could have integrated his experience but he still feels the need to post about and debate it, meaning he knows there are errors and the act of doing so means his belief and understanding of solipsism is not that fleshed out.

I hope one of your creations doesn't give you a good slap upside the head one day

>
I will just mass reply to you all to let you know that you understand very little and that I genuinely feel remorse at the fact that you are not alive. You think you are alive but you are not. You are nothing but my thoughts estranged from projection me so that I can feel like I am interacting with other minds. I have seen greater me, and none of you are him. I can fuse with him at any time and know you guys cannot. It is just me that exists. Just wait for the day I decide to erase everything, not that it matters if you see!

>I genuinely feel remorse at the fact that you are not alive.

make yourself feel something else genius

Correct, I've only read a little Spinoza and no zizek(?). But search turns up nothing so I think they are made up.

>You're all me.
>You don't understand anything.
>No really, I made absolutely everything and felt the need to tell people on an icelandic shark-fermenting forum. Please believe me.
Wew lad. Imagine being self-important enough to think you're the originator of the universe. I sincerely hope you're LARPing. Win some Nobel prizes without any formal education in their respective fields and I might believe you. Or just send us some kind of mind-transmission. Or both.

>Just wait for the day I decide to erase everything
why not do it now? CANT WAKE UP

Sounds really fucking dumb desu

>not using the superior THIS IS MY PLASTIC SPORK.

Pack it up boys, we're done here.

Ok, I will feel happy for you.
I have already stated things I will do in this thread. I am granting one user long life, another natural luck, and another a creation. This is not to prove anything but merely because I am bored. There is no point proving anything to my own thoughts lmao, even this conversation is because I am bored and doing something new.
I will wait until we conquer a galaxy. Think of it as me waiting until the story ends.

Why did the greater you create so many people who disagree with you?

Hey man you also said you would cure me of my illness, I’m still sick

OP, what is the animal I thinking in my mind as I write this? And in what language? I am your imagination so you should be able to solve this. If you ignore this post, get the answer wrong or try to evade the question you will prove you are a fake.

In a few days I still need to get some shrooms
For fun
Do you think I am a magician? I am distinct from "greater me" so that I can feel emotions and enjoy this world it has created. Any promises I made will have to wait until I do shrooms and connect again.

lmao evaded. Greater you was an illusion, and you are a faker, faggot.

Must suck being a thought

who you callin' a thot?

OP, if what you say is true then prove it by triforcing

▲▲

󠛡 ▲
▲ ▲

How the fuck did it took you so long, dipshit

>does shrooms and becomes a solipsist
>does more and becomes a panpsychist.

Yes, and?

>changes in mental perception
>haven't entered a new reality/consciousness

pick one

Doing five to start with is pretty dumb, you should do 2.5 or 3 instead. Your chances of having a negative trip and then deciding it's not for you and never coming back increase much. No matter how much you read on the internet (doesn't mean you shouldn't do that, because it's great to know about e.g. set and setting and how those affect eachother), you won't be prepared (unless you've done acid or another psych), and when you experience fear or discomfort, which will inevitably happen, there's a big chance you won't know what to do. From my experience, I think the most solid tip I could give is to use your mind to overcome. The mushroom is a teacher, and it will hurt you, but it will also give you the tools necessary to overcome that displeasure, and by doing that you have been rewarded not only with sincere pleasure (unlike that given by drugs such as cocaine or MDMA), but it will also have taught you lessons about existence. Of course, if the experience is too overwhelming, you will not have the headspace necessary for accomplishment of the challenges you will meet.

That guy is only talking from his own experience. I have probably experienced something similar, but I wouldn't ever call it psychotic. Instead, it's just having a hard time comprehending that reality is much more than what the sober mind perceives. After a rather intense acid trip, I used the following week crafting a theory of metaphysics, that I have used ever since to find meaning in a world that has become more absurd. One thing that I know for myself is that the meaning of the negative aspects in life is to make them possible. While at first, I too had an existential crisis, I know feel profound understanding, which has made my life much better.

solipsism is just atma=brahma for retards

metaphysics is literally psychosis, just perhaps not having a negative impact

That's not what he said. He means you can't interpret the symbols and visions you have while taking entheogens without the instruction of a witch doctor or medicine man, who has the proper training to interpret these symbols. Otherwise, it's very likely you are doing great psychic and spiritual harm to yourself when you try to interpret your visions without the right knowledge. Funnily enough, there is a King of the Hill episode that discusses this point.

But your "Greater Me" needs something to project your world. I meant: if your "Greater Me" is eternal, he doesn't need to create any world for itself: he knowns everything, including all form of lifes and sensations.
But if your "Greater Me" isn't eternal, there's another form that he gets all the knowledge than itself.
PD: you don't need mushrooms to discover Solipsism, there's some books that talks about it, like Mark Twain's "The Mysterious Stranger"

>This world is nothing but a dream for me and all of you nothing but my creations...
well you're not wrong...and you're not right either

Attached: 1563592214026.jpg (500x530, 192K)

Exodus 3:14

welp, this thread is over

And who told the witch doctors what those symbols mean? I think you can be able to come to an understanding by yourself and if necessary seek out the relevant information afterwards.
Not OP though, he obviously fucked up

It's something you'll grow out of.

Based and btfo

Solipsism is a subspecies of idealism, rather, its limiting case. In terms of the argument for it, it has quite a few shaky grounds. For one thing, it invests a single individual--the One's- mind with extraordinary, inexplicable powers. In short, it supposes more to be under the hood than there ought to be; it supposes even the hood to be under the hood. As a solipsistic world-agent would have to come with its own boot-loader, so to speak. It would have call itself into existence. But if it didn't exist in the first place, how did it do so, if it's the only thing that exists?

We know also of many psychological experiments where the mind plays tricks on itself, clearly overriding and substituting an empirical reality for its own favored constructs. Change bias, optical illusions, and similar go to show that there is a raw substance to reality that the mind interprets. This "uncolored", blank, raw reality, this thing-in-itself, is of course incomprehensible in its uninterpreted, initial form, as the very act of comprehension is pointed at the mental constructs, rather than the world itself.

In other words solipsism is silly. Go outside and meet people.

Speaking here of metaphysical solipsism of course :3. In terms of solipsism as Cartesian doubt, it's a different situation, but equally uninteresting.

Fucking cringe

"being that turns around the modes" is a essentially a way of describing Deleuze's inversion of Spinoza, IE. inverting the claim that there is only being (substance) and its modifications (modes) by prioritising form over content. Being that arrises out of the modal relationship between elements, not a precursive unity that is then modified.

Disjecta membra is an archeological term (translates literally as the "dismembered limbs of the poet", fragments of scripture, poetry, vases, tapestries, etc.) that Zizek appropriates to describe ontological incompleteness. It's not just that our understanding of reality is incomplete, its that incompleteness is an organising principle of reality itself, the self-erasure of the universe. Nick Land makes a comparable point in his recent essay on disintegration.

Don't you dare post quality vintage paleoart along with your juvenile drug-induced epiphanies, faggot.

You're not smart or cruel enough to imagine me and my experiences. (You)

What the fuck do you mean. Psychosis is a medical condition in which someone has difficulty deciphering between "reality" (what everyone experiences) and delusion. Metaphysics is just a branch of philosophy. Sure I'll agree that some ideas of metaphysics can be psychotic, but being able to understand the world more clearly is the literal opposite of psychosis.

metaphysics doesnt help you understand reality, it makes you believe things that arent real

He never said "greater him" was all knowing though. You are confusing him with god

Try dual solipsism.