Has anyone here committed philosophical suicide? What's it like?

Has anyone here committed philosophical suicide? What's it like?

Attached: DxIUC7uX0AIlkJz.jpg (1200x800, 79K)

feels great

Hell yeah

It's a rebirth, like waking up a diferent person. The only way to do it is to accept yourself else your old self creeps back up.

I've committed actual suicide.

Same. I'm glad we are allowed to use Yea Forums in the afterlife.

commit philosophical dilation

damn you guys made it to heaven too? based

If i was in heaven i wouldn't be in this shithole user

> mfw so many fellow unresting souls here
blessed day.

I don't have a self to kill, I am a sign.

I just read a couple sentences on Wikipedia
> Specifically, he defines the human condition as absurd, as the confrontation between man's desire for significance, meaning and clarity on the one hand – and the silent, cold universe on the other.
If this is true Camus is an irredeemable moron.

Attached: download.jpg (145x147, 7K)

What do you mean? Please explain yourself.

>you dumb, me read wikipedia, me smart

I am a sign, my meaning is interpreted by another sign as representing something in some respect.
yes

Based retard

cringe memebrain

You have to be an adult to post here

>I just read a couple Wikipedia sentences
>Not reading published biographies and academic papers from professors
That’s you, that’s your brain, that’s how it works

have you ever typed an original phrase? Dumb memebrain, fuck off Camus is cringe and was unrecoverably btfo by this sign right here.

Ok

>Camus is cringe
Very intelligent description there,
stop vomiting all over yourself,
Can’t be good for your health

>Reading more about an irredeemable moron
If the Wikipedia excerpt is not true, please inform me otherwise. I will not read more about the Camus-sign, the same way I would not eat food that smelled like garbage.

Are you actually a Camus fan? Read a serious philosopher. Nothing personal, but the take in the Wikipedia excerpt is juvenile.

I don’t care about what you like or don’t like, I cannot force another man to appreciate High art, it’s pointless, I called you out because you made folly statements with delving into his work, you derived thoughts from skimming a Wikipedia article, you’re not an expert in the field of his work, "Read a serious philosopher", are you fucking retarded?,
It’s unwise to speak on something you know about

Why do people who cannot write a coherent statement attempt to psuedflex? Pathetic, at least Camus was a writer.
>you derived thoughts from skimming a Wikipedia article
Actually, I carefully read one paragraph. Problem?
>you’re not an expert in the field of his work
Which field of his work? Literary writing, or middling philosophizing ?
>It’s unwise to speak on something you know[sic] about
I know the philosophy in the quoted excerpt is dumb. If Wikipedia is not being fair to Camus in that respect, I apologise.
>Specifically, he defines the human condition as absurd, as the confrontation between man's desire for significance, meaning and clarity on the one hand – and the silent, cold universe on the other.
So is this accurate or not?

Can you go in detail? What's this sign? A sign to what, to whom? This "representation"... what exactly validates it?

>he thinks Yea Forums is heaven
Wake up and smell the hellfire and brimstone, user

All will be revealed during a systematic study of Charles Peirce's philosophical work. Both volumes of the Essential Peirce, supplement with internet searching.