I just got this confession out of a girl anons

I just got this confession out of a girl anons.

Attached: Untitled - 1 0~2.jpg (505x658, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fixfamilycourts.com/single-mother-home-statistics
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Run for your life user

Why user?

>huh wat u mean?

>I will do anything for a chad! Even being an obedient whore!
Yeah, nothing new or revelatory here, OP. Keep the research going, though.

Once she comes to her senses she'll realize she can't have you giving away the secrets of womankind.

K... Keep us posted

obedient how? like a dog?

>tfw you will never have an obedient gf

Attached: ee1.jpg (580x548, 34K)

some dumb slut thinking she might like being tied up one day doesnt mean shit

she will suck your dick if she admitted this. this is very personal and friendly territory. you are on her good side, she thinks you are on her team, which is literally all girls care about with their insanely jealous and competitive nature

she means obedient only to chad

Ask her if she likes being an obedient bitch
When she gets mad tell her to shut her fucking mouth
When she tries to say something else remind her that its in her nature

But you wont, pussy. That's why you're talking to a girl like a beta tard instead of railing her with your engorged cock. She said hard to explain. What she meant was that she was thinking about a time when chad was making her tits bounce so had it hurt. You're boring as fuck and her pussy is so dry she's going to excuse herself to shower.

I don't know if the girl I fucked was obedient but she came off like she had daddy issues and I'm guessing I could of gotten away with a lot with her.

I don't think it's as nice as it sounds user. Peterson talked about looking for competent life partner and I think thats the ideal. Getting a girl who wants to be told what to do all the time to an extreme degree doesn't seem like someone you'd want to raise kids with.

>quoting Peterstein

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

I love Peterson.

I think he's especially right about trying to find a competent life partner. So many of the girls I would love to fuck also seem like girls I would hate to raise children with.

too real

How much success do you have with this user? Also do you look like the type of guy who would act this way?

Wouldn't it be probably a drastic change for OP to say this, assuming he's come off extremely meek beforehand?

That's the struggle. I'd love to fuck a good looking girl every night but would she be able to properly raise my children, especially my daughters? If you can find a combination of the two then you have truly ascended.

You mean women don't automatically become mothers once the child is born? Have I been fooled? I thought it was like a natural magical thing.

It might surprise her
If he bitches out he can always say that a friend took his phone and muscled him away
It would mitigate his social backlash if she isn't okay with it and instead he'd blend right back into the background. I say OP should go for it. It'd make for a hell of a thread, and offer some insight into the woman psyche.

I mean of course they're mothers. Just not archetypal mothers. There are a lot of shit moms out there. There are a lot of shit fathers out there. The rub is finding a woman who you won't try to escape from and being a man the woman won't want to destroy.

OP here. I tried to struck up a discussion about male superiority afterwards.

Attached: Untitled - 1 0.jpg (1080x922, 187K)

Holy shit she's handling you
>there is no male superiority
KEK
E
K

Send this OP:
"You wanna get fucked then?"

she sounds brainless, like a tyical pump-and-dump.

>I want to be a slave. Trust me

If she says no, then she submits that males are superior (fucking is a display of power)
If she says yes, well there

If I emptying the trash and my neighbor came out and said "yeah its about time, go on, take out the trash", I would be in a fit of rage immediately and instantly think of someway to enact some sort of revenge

If she’s hot literally just start telling her what to do

Damn dude.

So basically: women have free will. They know that they are objects of attention and they know they are manipulating you through that.

But they love males, and need them. So there is an equilibrium here. She needs you. You need her. There is no struggle.

The best relationships are born out of mutual compromise. Sex is not an act of dominance, it’s a combination of desires :3

You’re welcome

oh dude you fucking fell for it. The oldest trick in the woman book. Nigga they have vaginas they can find other niggas to kill you for a crumb of pussy dust depending on how hot they are didn't you read the Iliad or Odyssey?

shes searching for her next sex cult

>:3
Shut the fuck up bitch

How did he fell for it?
t. austist

thisthisthis

:3 and Butterfly are our guys

butterfly is sometimes based, :3 is always cringe.

Last one.
This conversation ended a while time ago, so I am just posting the relevant excerpts.

Attached: Untitled - 1 1~3.jpg (570x624, 76K)

RUUUUUUUN!!!!!!

Attached: D92EE441-3F57-4ED5-B298-D0735C1AB4C0.jpg (634x431, 64K)

Hi butterfly, kys

Don't listen to these guys

Is incoherent. Only niggers kill eachother over unmarried women.

She’s basically telling you what I’ve already expressed. You should heed my advice :3

Read

Christ you are beta as fuck. That girl is both smarter and manlier than you.

She's saying she enjoys being bossed around.

>Don't listen to these guys
But I'm genuinely asking, faggot.
t. Autist

What the fuck am I reading? She think she's rolling out the red carpet for your dick in her throat talking about being your obedient cockslave and you completely manage to fuck it up and try to have some sort of intellectual text conversation and now she's so confused holy fucking shit is this really

wish I had a gf lads

so does OP

Are you good looking? How did you find this girl? Asking for a friend.

women are literally everywhere, faggot.

This friend
Also, check out Sex and Character and work on your social skills with people. If they're dicks just brush it off m8.

How come I still don't have a gf then?

poor social skills and bad personality would be my guess

You know how there are those guys who buy bathwater from that pink girl? That's hardwired biology expressing itself in weird ways because of the artificial connection the internet brings. Like how I'm replacing face to face human interaction with Yea Forums. The girl, especially in situations like these, holds all the power because she is the responder. Like a bird judging a male's mating dance. Only online she can just turn away and find another male in minutes. And when she's got a mate she can replace him easily, too.

Odysseus feigned insanity to try and escape death, possibly cuckoldry, loss of fatherhood. Dragged off to fight because he promised his friend, and then his friend's wife ran off with another man. Another friend was murdered by his wife and her new squeeze when he returned from war. Hector's wife made a concubine by Achilles son. The women never die except when their plots are exposed.

>bad personality

Attached: 1563322950292.jpg (1114x768, 310K)

thanks lad, much appreaciated

This is stupid. You don't have to remind people about what's in their nature. They will do it naturally.

>it’s a state of mind

She is possessed by a demon user run for your life

delusional

I think it's fairly straight-forward. If a man can earn his wife's obedience, then she will generally grant it. Does he work hard, engage in deep and meaningful conversation with her, make time for her to make sure they're not away from one another for days on end for extended periods save for at night when they sleep? Speaking of which, does he take initiative and make sure she's satisfied sexually? If he just doesn't initiate any sex for an extended period, she could potentially become frustrated or perhaps would more inwardly question if she's been aging or if he's not at interested in her anymore, or dangerously, wonder if he's cheating on her. Is he bringing home sufficient money so that she can go shopping from time to time (at least insofar as when she REALLY wants something badly, she can get it, even if it's just the occasional rare treat)? Does he articulate himself well in public, perhaps in some way that can potentially impress people. Tell jokes that makes her friends laugh, impress people with how insightful he is (especially good for the in-laws), isn't one to let a conversation become boring, good table manners, dresses presentably, keeps groomed, etc.

If he is performing his duties as a modern man, a man whom she can be proud of, good father, good husband, good lover; protector, provider... the woman will either be lovingly obedient to him, or she will be an ungrateful fool. Part of it is not being soft. If she starts getting angry, don't fold like a coward who's afraid of standing up to his wife, she should RIGHTLY be angry at such a man for it's weakness. Show dominance and assertiveness, but be fair. They say the meek will inherit the Earth, well I've heard something else, a different translation. It's more like "he whom can draw a sword, but will keep it sheathed when not needed, will inherit the Earth." A man is bigger than a woman, a man can beat a woman very badly with just one single punch, especially a man as big as myself. Don't lord it over her, certainly don't THREATEN her... but know how physically weak she is. Women hold a lot of power, a wife can ruin her husband's life with 3 more words, "I'm not happy." Then with 3 more words, she can really fuck him; "he hit me." I can understand a husband holding great fear of their wife because of this and will desperately submit to her to keep her happy, to keep her from ruining his life... don't fear it. If she'll do it for standing up for yourself, she was planning to do it from the start. Be a man, be assertive, and if she gets in your face then don't you bloody back down. If she starts screaming, do as men are meant to do and regain order. Get up, go to her, and deal with the issue. Listen to her, reply, request her to talk at a reasonable volume, get her to sit down, perhaps get her a glass of water, and hear what her bloody problem is.

I heard that merely stopping for a few minutes to have a bite to eat separately beforehand can have a very calming affect.

how?

I'm a big fan of Peterson as well as and been ragged on by a few people just for saying similar things that he does. I've watched unknown dozens or hundreds of hours of his content, he speaks amazing and helpful truths.

I bet your room is a pig sty and that your lobster is at the bottom of the hierarchy, bucko.

I try to not watch his videos as much anymore because I feel like all I do is parrot what he says. Yea Forums dislikes Peterson but he has helped me immensely too user

>Male superiority
You're a disgusting male feminist. Your ideology is broken, and being an obedient and respectable woman is the best thing for her. If you trick her with your Cultural Marxism and make her some sort of fat bitch with short dyed hair and retarded facial piercings who 'don't need no man' and 'won't be oppressed by marriage', then here's some options of what her future will be.

>Single, childless, alone, and miserable

>Divorced, single mother, short-term child support(-), massive hit to value in terms of relationships, child likely to end up in prison as per known studies and statistics*

>Never married, single mother, kick out father, get child support(-), same issues

>Likelihood of spending the years of 40-80 without a man she truly likes? Low.

>Likelihood of her children becoming resentful, disappointed, or even outright hating her? Ask my man-hating feminist mother: high. I've lived this shit as a male, it sucked, I was raised terribly poorly and with pretty blatant bias seeing as I was the only boy and only had sisters whom were favoured.

>*
Studies since the '60s or '70s, so DECADES worth of information, has found that children raised in single parent households are statistically significantly more likely to end up as murderers, rapists, drug abusers, repeat arsonists, or suicidal. 80% of prisoners in the US were raised by single mothers, which is disproportionately high even if they were all Black people, whom to my knowledge have the highest rate of single parenthood in the US.

>(-)
With child support, likely to also go on welfare to be a 'stay at home mom' without a husband to pay the bills, gets no work experience or promotions or raises or loyalty points with any places of employment for years, has to go back once the child support runs out, forced to work minimum wage due to lack of experience/reputation/skills, ends up very poor with minimal pension

This is a very real trend, and there are feminists from the 2nd wave decades ago who know how destructive it can be. The rate of suicide for women, though much lower than men, is on the rise. People have been saying for years that women are less happy today than during the 50s. No bloody wonder; women were free to be women rather than pushed to be masculine. They generally had a loving husband who worked hard for them and stuck with them their ENTIRE lives and did their part to raise the kids. The Boomer's parents had lived through the Great Depression and WWII, and in the '50s they experienced a time of economic prosperity the likes that had never before been seen in America. Their children wouldn't have to go without like they had gone without, fed with a silver spoon if they were well-off enough. They got spoiled, became leftist hippies... and began the road to eroding the morals and traditions of the West.

God bless whoever that woman is in OP's pics, if this is all legitimate. I hope she finds a man who will rightly EARN her loyal obedience.

this. means nothing

Men domimating women is the correct equilibrium.

I don't give a damn what people think about it, and I've told the individuals who try to rag on me about saying things Peterson-esque. "I don't care if you don't like him or think he's cringy, but what he espouses is the closest to truth that I've yet seen. If I find something more truthful, then I will adjust/alter/replace my views as necessary so that I'm more aligned with what is true. For now, he's the best I've yet seen."

When a thinker greater than Peterson comes about with a message that I think is more true, THEN I will begin rethinking my Peterson-esque views to see how I can be improved. I've died and been reborn in many ways, one way is that the visceral hatred I had for America has gone away in the past 2-3 years or so, that's a big one, because I SERIOUSLY hated America. Now, I actually understand what she stands for and indeed wish to BE an American even though I had been once so viciously anti-American. That... that was a big one for me... and I still don't fully understand where that hatred came from, but I digress. I know what it's like to have a major change in one's views, I am capable of it in spite of how difficult it is, and I'm the better for it.

>80% of prisoners in the US were raised by single mothers
Big if true. btw I dated a woman who grew up fatherless and she turned out to be an promiscuous alcoholic whore with an eating disorder. So there's definitely some truth in this.

"I'm going to take your dress off now, okay? Alright? Now I'm going to kiss you, if you don't mind. I'm going to feel your body, I respect your body and don't want to do anything without your consent. I'm going to get naked now, alright? Are you ready? Trigger warning."

This is just NOT how it goes. I make money writing erotica for people, and women generally like to be TAKEN. They like a man who's assertive, dominant, who will call the shots and when he's in the mood with her, will not hesitate to make a clear advance if the setting is appropriate. Indeed I think if he takes her regularly, passionately, with no bother made towards 'are you ready' or 'are you in the mood' or 'do ya wanna?' No, fuck that, her body is RIGHT there. What'll it be? A slide down to the tits for a nice grab, start kissing her neck, seemingly out of nowhere while she's tending to her chores you walk up behind her and give her ass a nice slap-grab? Pah, I don't think she'll think "I'm being so objectified and disrespected!" No, I think she'll feel incredibly beautiful and desirable, which women generally WANT to feel. I've even dated a woman with a rape fetish... we had a safe word, she liked to make vain attempts to resist, I'd put on an act of forcing her, pin her two thin wrists above her head on the bed with one hand, and my other is free to explore her body as I please.

Men, dominating women, I believe, is indeed correct and generally desired. The opposite is quite simply unnatural and thoroughly against the norm.

Fuck the dogs hit out of her and get her into literature, start her off with Hemingway, spark her brain synapses

I recall it being a known fact like... 10 years ago or something crazy like that. I doubt it's changed.

Did a quick search, found this site, it seems to have citations for its claimed statistics.
fixfamilycourts.com/single-mother-home-statistics

Remember; anecdotal evidence is very weak. As it turns out I do think that the anecdotal evidence you provide with the woman you dated will indeed be an example of what happens to many who are raised in single parent households. If I were you, and if you're interested in the issues of single parents raising children, check this site out and look for others. It's brutal, and indeed, it does say "80% of all inmates", and something about "74% of juveniles in detention centres with long charges having been raised in a single parent household", something like that. Have a look! Tragic stuff... traditional women (especially Christian) whom want to be obedient and loyal wives to GOOD and DESERVING husbands who treat them right (as a man ought to treat his woman), and desire most of all to be the best mother she can be (the children SHOULD come to a higher importance than either the mother or the father), such women are worth more than their weight in diamonds and deserve the best possible men out there.

Feminists deserve the loneliness they find themselves in, because their ideology is divisive, hateful, and requires lies to be upheld.

>I make money writing erotica for people
And you think real life works like that? Eroticas are literally written as an exaggerate version of really happens on bed.

This