What's the bare minimum I need for a small but normal novel in terms of chapters, word counts, pages per chapter, etc?

What's the bare minimum I need for a small but normal novel in terms of chapters, word counts, pages per chapter, etc?

Attached: azuka.png (320x320, 2K)

Oh Shinji, you should pick me. Even though a sexual relationship with me would be pedophilic in nature, we can have HOT /ss/ sex together.

Attached: misato.jpg (395x640, 28K)

No Shinji, you should pick me. Even thought I'm a clone of your mom and therefore our relationship would be quasi-incestuous, do remember that I let you cop a feel without even blinking an eye. I would let you do ANYTHING to me Shinji, ANYTHING.

Attached: rei.jpg (2665x3683, 646K)

NNNOOOOOOOOOO, YOU SHOULD HAVE SEX WITH ME SHINJI, EVE THOUGHT I'M AN ABUSIVE, PSYCHOTIC, UNLIKABLE, UGLY, ANNOYING, DUMB BITCH WHO WILL PROBABLY CHEAT ON YOU WITH KAJI AN-

Attached: psycho bitch.png (1600x900, 1.55M)

*BRAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF*
Uh, I think I did poopies in the tub

Attached: fucking gross.jpg (635x480, 65K)

Just write bro. There's no minimum or maximum baka

UGH WHAT THE FUCK ASUKA?!

Attached: ugh.png (853x480, 270K)

What about me Shinji? Love is not about gender, and i could teach you one thing or two. Dont be afraid and lose yourself.

Attached: download.jpg (180x280, 12K)

Sorry Asuka, but this is the Rebuild continuity where I'm a Chad not a beta bitchboy. I'm into real women, not into children who soil the tub. I'm going to have an orgy with Misato, Rei, Mari and Kaworu, but don't feel too bad, Arael can keep you company

Attached: shinay.jpg (1024x768, 53K)

Sorry Kaji but he's mine

Attached: kaworu.jpg (640x480, 46K)

oh......I d-didn't think anyone was gonna notice me in this thread

Attached: ritsuko.png (960x738, 967K)

Traitor

Attached: gendo with a gun.jpg (600x480, 22K)

>Yea Forums - Literature

dad?

Attached: shinji telephone.png (200x200, 63K)

*begins mindrape*

Attached: arael.jpg (360x274, 17K)

just wanted to say that I approve of this
please continue

NNNNOOOOOOOOOOO
*soils herself again*

THE END

Attached: asuka being mindraped.jpg (640x480, 34K)

sorry, can't hear you with all the noise of you dying in both the original anime and rebuild

Attached: UnlinedMilkyChafer-size_restricted.gif (500x288, 1.81M)

Get in the giant robot the adults are talking

Attached: bastard king.jpg (854x530, 36K)

Attached: last two episodes of neon genesis evangelion.jpg (1280x720, 15K)

omedeto

35,000 for a novella is usually regarded as the floor. Also Neon Genesis Evangelion is overrated as fuck and a tonal trainwreck