Another day shopping at library

>another day shopping at library
>buy some deleuze, derrida and cioran this time
>qt salesgirl asks me if I study philosophy and compliments me of my choices in books
>she says she studied philosophy at uni
>I say to her that I study philosophy on my own
>she seems mildly impressed
>I say bye and leave

Attached: anyazq.png (834x717, 751K)

Based, continue the celibate philosopher-king tradition.

>>she seems mildly impressed
The fact that you included this shows you still seek recognition

Ask her if she’s single asap. If she says no, it will hurt less. Don’t get all wrapped up in the ideal of her and you.

Ha. W/e

I'M GOING TO MARRY ANYA!

you will not.

She got the thickness in the best place: thighs.

Attached: fu6trfyj.jpg (540x810, 95K)

Library=/=bookshop
you fucking ESLfag

>reading French charlatans

wtf she looks just like my ex

Maybe he's a nigger and thinks the words to borrow and to steal carry the same connotation?

Was your ex a trans woman?

based

I wish

>"Hey, what about... Gee, idk.. hanging out some time and chatting about philosophy?"

Is it that hard user?

just pay the fine same as buying

Tell her to go fuck yourself and that she wasted her life studying philosophy, a field that you can learn in your spare time and it's no wonder she is working the cash register as a college graduate. Then call her a dumb whore

Totally that, and not the fact that he made this thread.

>Deleuze
>Derrida
>Cioran

What are you, 12 years old? Study real philosophy instead of this pseudo-intellectual French garbage.

Who gives a fuck what some dumb cunt said to you in a library

like?

lmao

Aristotle, Augustine of Hippo, and Thomas Aquinas.

Ah yes, 3 philosophers taught in my intro to philosophy class in high school. Truly patrician

embarrassing

You clearly didn't learn enough about them if you even entertained the idea of reading those pseudo-intellectual French hacks afterwards

Both embarrassing

Attached: -lit-.png (242x334, 20K)

based

bmimp

that's normal legs

They're perfect

Attached: anya thighs and feet.gif (480x270, 3.21M)

About ten or so years ago, I was in unit and I developed the habit of reading books in library. I skimmed How to Read a Book by Adeler. I found some of it useful but had problem with one basic step: differentiating books worth reading and those not worth reading. I knew by my sanity that this is necessary but I failed to do it. I guess that was my procrastination working against me.

Of course the decision of what books to read was made no matter how I was unwilling to make it. I only ended up making choice without my better judgement. I failed to follow a purpose or a program and spent too much time on books unsuitable for my ability. The result is I can't remember what I was doing all those years, except the interior and the open hours of the library. And when the library moved away I felt very empty.

I guess if I had contacted a club or some people with the same interest I would be more comfortable with a plan. I guess I should have taken a class. But that's another thing I failed. Ultimately I got kicked out the uni.

Fortunately for you, Wikipedia, Wikisource, Wikiquote, Gutenberg, and Archive.org all exist.

Attached: 1476832804795.jpg (805x737, 116K)

the post was dumb but this reply is worse

that totally happened

>Getting Transparency of Evil by Baudrillard at a bookstore
>The stern and stoic face of the cashier turns to something almost hopeful, strangely enough
>"I loved reading Baudrillard when I was younger. I like your taste"
>Start sweating from the idea of gaining recognition or attention from my purchasing choices
>Start blotting all current actions out, say something unoriginal enough that I now forget it, and rush out quickly
>My eyes are tearing not from sadness, but pure irritation, while my body nearly doubles over from nausea at a street corner, the swirl of lights and asphalt coalescing into pure coldness
>Go home and jack off
odd time

this guy fucks

Pretty rude!
Being rude to strangers is not based!

They all existed back then but I didn't.
I didn't plan and had no intention to follow the plan.

Online groups and clubs helped to a point. But at very early stage I felt schools and unit were more motivating for me.

After a certain stage I can begin to follow the reading lists made online. But it took me a while.

i do
and enjoy it for the most part
except for pathological subs - being a dom is so much work

>reading the incoherent babbling of deleuze and derrida by choice
Why do pseuds subject themselves to this?

It's her job u autist